Saffron Barker #7 Naturally blessed, minus the filler, nose & fake breasts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This annoys me it’s like she’s trying to justify her actions. I know we’re all in this together the whole world is, but there’s no excuse for rule breaking! All these influencers who use the mental health card, back away from social media , take a break etc dont publicly break rules and then cry. I haven’t seen my friends since July because we all live in different areas, but I wouldn’t break the rules to see them.
She needs to shut the duck up and sit her ass at home. I cant stand these influencers and Saffron is often the worst of the lot bc she is constantly breaking the rules and trying to hide it until she gets caught out on this thread (like when she was in Italy for 2 days and was mute)

Fairs if her man was living on his own in LDN, she would be his support bubble but she's not bc he's at his family home and has never even moved to LDN for this supposed job which means he really is a jobless fraud who's relying on Saffrons followers for some AD revenue. What else does he have to do other than drive 4/5 hours to pick her up only to drive her back to Lancs?

Reactions: 10
Her face has changed sooooooo much. Also surely she’s deleting comments cause he likes 5 hours away n people can’t see their partners whos 10 minutes down the road n she’s edited his face massively
6407EB19-6BF6-4B58-A29B-B7D998AEFF7C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We all know he hasn’t been living with her for a while so why lie? These ‘influencers’ are a joke.

Reactions: 25
She is such a bleeping LIAR. Which I know isn’t new news. Didn’t Tyler call her in a recent vlog and text her. He’s nowhere to be seen and we know she would include him in the content. PLUS WE KNOW SHE WAS AT HIS THIS WEEKEND. She’d be better off just not saying anything. How does she still have such a large following

• Angry
Reactions: 39
I wish there was a way we could stop her getting away with this but I feel like there is literally nothing we can do 🤬 Putting up pictures about their first Christmas from the weekend when she’s at his!!! She’s actually disgusting. Why do any of her viewers buy into this

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I wish there was a way we could stop her getting away with this but I feel like there is literally nothing we can do 🤬 Putting up pictures about their first Christmas from the weekend when she’s at his!!! She’s actually disgusting. Why do any of her viewers buy into this
This makes me sick to my stomach all of my family live in Ireland so there is not one possible way of seeing them at Christmas I haven't seen my family since February and with the way things are going I probably won't see them till next christmas . There is a way of reporting her on the Sussex Police website but I feel that they wouldn't take much notice if one person was to do it... it needs to be a substantial amount of people for them to take action on it

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
This makes me sick to my stomach all of my family live in Ireland so there is not one possible way of seeing them at Christmas I haven't seen my family since February and with the way things are going I probably won't see them till next christmas . There is a way of reporting her on the Sussex Police website but I feel that they wouldn't take much notice if one person was to do it... it needs to be a substantial amount of people for them to take action on it
I’m happy to report her if anyone knows the link. I don’t understand how she thinks she can do this. I assume Imogen has ‘moved in’ as well

Reactions: 7
I’ll do it send me the link !
I’m feeling SO angry about it all. I’m in tier 4, my sister lives alone down the road in supported accommodation due to some issues she’s had with her mental health. She was due to come out and spend Christmas with us but this can no longer happen as the managers of where she lives has said it’s against govt guidelines and will spend Christmas alone in her room, we couldnt even break the rules if we wanted as the police would be alerted of her departure .. meanwhile all these nobodies can do what they want post it on social media and get away with it whilst making a fortune.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.