Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Weeskatergurl

"Presents really aren't that important" We all know Saffron would have a hissy fit if she got a present which wasn't designer.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
I live away from my parents and I’ve only seen them once since this started in March, so I’m sure saffron could manage without her boyfriend she’s been with a few months

• Sick
  • Heart

Annie07

Oh dear.... caught out...

Side note, I’m actually completely disgusted she drove 6/7 hours not just to see her boyfriend but also pose for a picture with this girl too. What a kick in the teeth. I hope she gets called out big time
This has made me so angry!! Especially as she posted a photo on insta saying “Sunday stroll” as if she just went to her local park. She’s a prick!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

anon1997

Just watched her xmas day video after not watching in ages. Her opening that yoga mat was the reason why I dislike her so much. The sheer bitterness and brat like attitude because she realised it wasn’t designer was actually sickening. She couldn’t even force a smile, she just sounded so ungrateful. If anyone I was with on xmas acted like that or I witnessed it I would be mortified- even Wendy sounded shocked. Materliastic, shallow, vapid little c*nt.

Youtuberlove

Brazil banned flights from the UK anyway so they wouldn't have been able to go regardless because of the new variant. If they'd have checked the govt website, they would've known before even getting to the airport. Idiots.

They spent the better half of the year there, there was absolutely no need for them to go. Nicole has seen her family more than most people in the UK have!!!
It’s the way they continued to mix on Christmas morning expecting to hop on a flight later on no regard for anyone else or even an attempt to quarantine! Disgusting

• Angry
Reactions: 33

hmchmcl

What is that shade of foundation? Is she joking? She looks like Sharon from EastEnders
Screenshot_20201212_192616.jpg

What is that shade of foundation? Is she joking? She looks like Sharon from EastEnders
Screenshot_20201212_192616.jpg
Oh and we see the hunter wellies that she begged to get for free in her insta story a couple of weeks back

• Haha
  • Wow

idk2

VIP Member
NO SAFFRON you do not NEED a spa break. You have already had at least 3 holidays this year (Santorini with Tyler, somewhere with her mum to shoot for ITS, couple holiday to Italy... am I missing anywhere??)

the people who need a holiday are the ones who have worked long, hard days this whole lockdown, the ones who have lost family, the ones who have had to worry about where their next paycheck will come from.

You are disgusting and selfish saffron. I would say I wish she got a fine, but it wouldn’t matter anyway, she could pay that and hardly make a dent in her bank account.

sorry I don’t normally rant like this but tonight I am so upset at these selfish influencers and feeling the affects of entering tier 3 on Wednesday after months of working incredibly hard and feeling no reward for it
She's had 3 holidays during a pandemic. She's had more during the whole year. She was skiing in Switzerland in March and I'm sure she had gone somewhere else abroad Jan/Feb too. She's just an insufferable twat.
I've stopped watching all of them dogs.

Barker is a great surname seeing as all she does is bark at her camera for a living.

• Angry

Melier

VIP Member
Also major shade to Ana in her new video saying she New Year’s Eves have always been crap.. weren’t they in Barbados last New Years??? 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
How annoying was the podcast part where she went “if I don’t like you then it’s for a reason so you better check yourself” like sorry Queen Wendy, god forbid you just being a total bitch, always everyone else’s fault

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Englad5678

8C49C7B3-034E-4DAA-90E9-B1024DAC44A0.png
has this women forgotten that she’s a middle aged 45/46 year old and not a teenager😂🤦🏻‍♀️My god she needs to stop dressing and posing exactly like saffron it’s embarrassing. She needs to start acting like a mother and not saffron’s twin sister

• Haha

pumpkinssspice

She got her own chess set with 'Saffron's Gambit' engraved on it after watching Queen's Gambit... is she serious?

• Haha

hmchmcl

Screenshot_20201130_020631_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

"62% off EVEN SALE ITEMS!!!!!"
Saffron hunny, they've given you a code to give your subscribers 2% off. Lovely.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

pixxyy

VIP Member
I know I mentioned earlier about how I & my parents had covid, it ended up killing my Dad so I just wanted you all to be extra careful.
As we barely left the House so its so easily passed to people

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31