Saffron Barker #7 Naturally blessed, minus the filler, nose & fake breasts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you guys think Saffron actually cares for Ana or if she wants to be friends with her for a long time? It seems like to me that Ana thinks Saffron is genuine but in reality Saffron probably makes fun of Ana any chance she gets behind her back.
No one else find it weird she calls her Anastasia not Ana

Reactions: 15
Just watched the present swap. The nasey family one was sweet the barkers just seem spoilt and ungrateful all the time
I didn’t mind her family too much just her constant yelling over them, what a brat.

I’m going to report for the awful ad disclosure, these influencers are SO lucky to be paid incredible money for posting a photo or video, I can’t believe they’re still being sneaky about it!

Reactions: 8
Did anyone else see that Saffron gave Nicole a pair of her ITS pyjamas in the present swap? Sorry if it’s been mentioned I was just annoyed by her using their video to advertise her own range...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Watching the barkers open their presents from Casey and Nicole vs watching Casey and nicole open the presents from them is so different. Casey and Nicole(although I’m not massively fussed on them( come across so much more genuine and just more down to earth than the rest of the barkers, all that video seemed to be was saff making sure she was posing at the camera right and Wendy’s Botox looking straight at you. Also anyone know the gift Jed got but didn’t show??

Reactions: 12
This is random but saffron’s makeup always looks so messy- her foundation is too dark, her eyebrows are all over the place, she uses so much highlight across her whole cheek. Has anyone actually seen her irl, is her makeup and tan that bad?

Reactions: 11
Just watched the “ secret santa “ with The Nasey family video and dear Lord, why do they have to shout over each other?

Also, I absolutely HATE Wendy’s attention seeking behaviour and the fact that she had to comment on every single thing Saffron got

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I actually like watching the expensive gift videos, I prefer them to one I can relate to. Looks like Daz has had some work done though 😂

Reactions: 3
did anyone else notice the way her family reacted when imogen phoned jed in the video? I get they were probably annoyed because they were trying to film but they were so dramatic and over the top about it - clearly she didn’t know she was interrupting. If that was me and I saw the video I’d be gutted, I’d think they didn’t like me

Reactions: 27
did anyone else notice the way her family reacted when imogen phoned jed in the video? I get they were probably annoyed because they were trying to film but they were so dramatic and over the top about it - clearly she didn’t know she was interrupting. If that was me and I saw the video I’d be gutted, I’d think they didn’t like me
I thought that was so weird their reactions to it. I’m telling you now if it had been Tyler that called , Saffron would answer putting on her fake laugh and be like “ It’s Ty🙈 you guys it’s my boyfriend Ty🙈 I miss youuuu have you got my Christmas presents yet? Hope they’re expensive hehe haven’t seen you in so long” *cough cough spa break* and Wendy would be in the background mouthing “ has he got an engagement ring for you yet? , when’s he marrying you ? let me speak to him Saff I’m the best person to control your life!”

• Haha
Reactions: 49
The barkers are just self centred and irritating it’s like they think they’re the only family in the world. Constantly barking over each other, saff has to make every single thing about herself. Her and Wendy opened a gift at the same time and she was literally sat waiting for her to mum to stop talking so she could talk about her light “which is so perfect cos obviously she’s bought her first house”. Really? You never said

Reactions: 16
She said in her recent video that her and Tyler are going on holiday on the 7th January 😐 Does she not read the news??

• Wow
Reactions: 19
She said in her recent video that her and Tyler are going on holiday on the 7th January 😐 Does she not read the news??
Unfortunately there’s nothing to stop her going on holiday. Maybe if we go into another national lockdown but under the current restrictions they allow it

Unfortunately there’s nothing to stop her going on holiday. Maybe if we go into another national lockdown but under the current restrictions they allow it
Even though they’re from different cities and not in a bubble? He’s in tier 3 isn’t he

Even though they’re from different cities and not in a bubble? He’s in tier 3 isn’t he
Yep! Because it’s not in England. Basically he can’t legally go and see her in Brighton but they could both go to Dubai legally together (don’t know if they’re going there but that’s really the only place open). There’s plenty of loop holes. Baring in mind just because it’s legal doesn’t mean I agree with them going because morally it’s not right.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I meant more because it looks like we’ll be in national lockdown by then but she seems so certain she’ll be going! But you’re right it’s stupid that they’re allowed to go together but not see each other in this country

Reactions: 1
I really don't think she will be allowed to go on this holiday she's so hoping to go on as with everyone mixing at christmas there will definitely be a high rise in cases and i think they have spoken about another national lockdown after christmas. She shouldn't even be going on holiday anyway its so selfish and self centred for the both of them. They've been on holiday like twice together already and pretty sure holidays after Christmas will be essential travel only

Reactions: 9
She said its a "token of our appreciation" but its a PR box? From Kylie? So free? Then giving to her followers??

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Lol well with Boris speech, that's saff not going anywhere with or without Tyler.
Lets see if they even follow it. Theyve been breaking the rules to suit themselves for ages. Bet they'll be no Christmas vlog this year

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.