Saffron Barker #7 Naturally blessed, minus the filler, nose & fake breasts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should contact the hotel like we did on Ana’s thread when she broke the rules and they denied her access
Do you guys use fake instagrams to contact places? I want to message the hotel but not sure if I should use my own Instagram 🤣

Reactions: 1
Just have a day offfff! it’s not like people are dying right?? 🙄
I am actually howling, Saffron's own grandmother (not sure if she runs her own insta account, but she has one) liked the 'day off' comment too😂 Really hope Saff doesn't bring her back the gift of covid for Christmas

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I’ve seen so many people do this weekend just gone, even some people I know and I can’t understand. Why arent these places checking if those are from same households etc. We cant mix inside anywhere with anyone other than our own household I’m in tier 2 about to be tier 3 and the same rules apply.

Reactions: 6
It annoys me so much that most people are isolating, haven't been able to see their friends and family for months yet Saffron has been able to see her grandparents, her parents allowed imogen and tyler round in the middle of a pandemic and they went to london together, she's gone on holiday like 3 times in the middle of this cornavirus stuff! This girl needs a serious wake up call with what is happening around her because now she is at her a spa with her boyfriend who is in tier 3 is completely unfair and uncalled for. I really hope the place takes this very seriously and they get in trouble/kicked out for their actions. Sad these people only care about themselves and nobody else.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Please can you guys update us if the hotel reply!! Need to know if they face the consequences

NO SAFFRON you do not NEED a spa break. You have already had at least 3 holidays this year (Santorini with Tyler, somewhere with her mum to shoot for ITS, couple holiday to Italy... am I missing anywhere??)

the people who need a holiday are the ones who have worked long, hard days this whole lockdown, the ones who have lost family, the ones who have had to worry about where their next paycheck will come from.

You are disgusting and selfish saffron. I would say I wish she got a fine, but it wouldn’t matter anyway, she could pay that and hardly make a dent in her bank account.

sorry I don’t normally rant like this but tonight I am so upset at these selfish influencers and feeling the affects of entering tier 3 on Wednesday after months of working incredibly hard and feeling no reward for it

Attachments

Reactions: 50
NO SAFFRON you do not NEED a spa break. You have already had at least 3 holidays this year (Santorini with Tyler, somewhere with her mum to shoot for ITS, couple holiday to Italy... am I missing anywhere??)

the people who need a holiday are the ones who have worked long, hard days this whole lockdown, the ones who have lost family, the ones who have had to worry about where their next paycheck will come from.

You are disgusting and selfish saffron. I would say I wish she got a fine, but it wouldn’t matter anyway, she could pay that and hardly make a dent in her bank account.

sorry I don’t normally rant like this but tonight I am so upset at these selfish influencers and feeling the affects of entering tier 3 on Wednesday after months of working incredibly hard and feeling no reward for it
She's had 3 holidays during a pandemic. She's had more during the whole year. She was skiing in Switzerland in March and I'm sure she had gone somewhere else abroad Jan/Feb too. She's just an insufferable twit.
I've stopped watching all of them dogs.

Barker is a great surname seeing as all she does is bark at her camera for a living.

• Angry
Reactions: 33
She's had 3 holidays during a pandemic. She's had more during the whole year. She was skiing in Switzerland in March and I'm sure she had gone somewhere else abroad Jan/Feb too. She's just an insufferable twit.
I've stopped watching all of them dogs.

Barker is a great surname seeing as all she does is bark at her camera for a living.
I forgot about the skiing! I mean technically she was away in January too because she went away with ana for New Years. She is the last person that needs a holiday 😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.