Saffron Barker #7 Naturally blessed, minus the filler, nose & fake breasts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s be clear ... I doubt he decided to be in her support bubble by 2 December , or is on his own or vulnerable . Therefore he is breaking the law and should be reported. Simple as that. However unless they are reported to the police nothing will happen. Simple as.
Does he live on his own? If he lives on his own he’s allowed to form a support bubble

Is it bad I'd rather look like Wendy than Saffron? Saff just looks like some orange hobbit with fake tits these days

Reactions: 6
Her current insta story saying ‘it’s been a weird one not gonna lie, I’ll explain when it’s live’ what’s to explain you spent Christmas Day with your boyfriend who only came to you a couple of days ago and your brother and his family from another household. What’s weird about that? Many of us haven’t a seen any family!!

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Her current insta story saying ‘it’s been a weird one not gonna lie, I’ll explain when it’s live’ what’s to explain you spent Christmas Day with your boyfriend who only came to you a couple of days ago and your brother and his family from another household. What’s weird about that? Many of us haven’t a seen any family!!
Shell probably put on a sob story saying how her parents couldn't host a big party and she couldn't seem her auntie, cousins and her nan. Such a big deal compared to some people

Reactions: 13
Anyone wonder if she buys herself gifts and makes out they’re from someone else?
I have no idea what her boyfriend does for a living but that’s surely a lot of money for a girlfriend he hasn’t been with for long

Reactions: 10
Anyone wonder if she buys herself gifts and makes out they’re from someone else?
I have no idea what her boyfriend does for a living but that’s surely a lot of money for a girlfriend he hasn’t been with for long
I think in past threads people said he is also quite well off. I can also imagine that Saffron is a pain to buy for and anyone with her would feel the pressure to buy something incredibly expensive because lets face it she would turn her nose up at anything cheap. She’s ungrateful and not appreciative which was apparent in the gift swap vid with her brother & family

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.