Saffron Barker #7 Naturally blessed, minus the filler, nose & fake breasts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly don't know why influencers lie about what work they've had done there's no shame in having it done anymore as long as your not seen to be promoting your followers to do the same its more shameful to lie about it years later, saffron should of got alot more tit for it then she did

Reactions: 19
Honestly don't know why influencers lie about what work they've had done there's no shame in having it done anymore as long as your not seen to be promoting your followers to do the same its more shameful to lie about it years later, saffron should of got alot more tit for it then she did
This is what I mean. i’m sure you’d get a lot more respect from other people if you’re open and honest about what work you’ve had done. People can do whatever they want to their bodies, that’s their choice. I’m so for plastic surgery and fillers if it makes people feel better about themselves, I want my own lips done, but I know I’d be open about the work i’ve had done, ESPECIALLY if I was an influencer and have young girls who look up to me.

Reactions: 7
So obvs Tyler is living with her atm but in her new vlog where she is setting up the surprise for him he isn’t there, so did he go back home?

Reactions: 4
I personally have Saffron getting a chin implant on my 2021 bingo card. 😅 What do you think the chances are?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just watched her xmas day video after not watching in ages. Her opening that yoga mat was the reason why I dislike her so much. The sheer bitterness and brat like attitude because she realised it wasn’t designer was actually sickening. She couldn’t even force a smile, she just sounded so ungrateful. If anyone I was with on xmas acted like that or I witnessed it I would be mortified- even Wendy sounded shocked. Materliastic, shallow, vapid little c*nt.
I felt secondhand embarrassment when her mum was like “yeah Gucci style” like she had to justify the sentiment of it to her little brat of a daughter

Reactions: 20
I WILL CONTINUE TO SAY THIS / HOW THE HELL HAS JED MANAGED THIS !!!???? View attachment 370546
This may be an unpopular opinion but I don’t think she’s really out of Jed’s league, she’s a pretty girl but I wouldn’t say she’s eye catchingly pretty or stunning. She looks like the majority of girls her age who wear make up and do their hair. He’s an ok looking guy and she’s a pretty girl, she seems nice and he seems nice so I personally don’t understand why so many people think it’s crazy that they’re together 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 54
Omg I’m cringing in her video talking about her past nye? Didn’t she spend last year with Ana HAHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This may be an unpopular opinion but I don’t think she’s really out of Jed’s league, she’s a pretty girl but I wouldn’t say she’s eye catchingly pretty or stunning. She looks like the majority of girls her age who wear make up and do their hair. He’s an ok looking guy and she’s a pretty girl, she seems nice and he seems nice so I personally don’t understand why so many people think it’s crazy that they’re together 🤷🏼‍♀️
I agree, she's a pretty girl but I don't think she's particularly striking in beauty. As you say, they both seem like nice people so its not a surprise to me that they're together.

Reactions: 16
Saffron: I don't like NYE, drinks are overpriced

She says whilst wearing a £335 Louis Vuitton dressing gown

Screenshot_20210103-233232_YouTube.jpg

Hannah Louise I hope you have a beautiful 2021 angel because she's 100% right, but the Safbots just defend her regardless its pathetic

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Does anyone find her fitness obsession a bit odd? As far as I know she’s not trying to be a body builder or lose weight and she said her calves were one part of her body she loved, yet edited them to be much smaller and less muscular in her Christmas pics. If you don’t want muscular calves perhaps don’t workout 24/7? 🤷‍♀️
I definitely agree - she said she only works out cos she literally has to smell food and she would put weight on or something lol. That being said, I’ve seen some of her at home workouts and her form is SHOCKING!! If people were to copy that they’d do some real real damage - I’m an avid gym goer and I ca tell you that’s awful. Shes Also said Tyler is a bum guy and she has literally no ass but the workouts she does are soo ill informed and useless.

Reactions: 8
I felt secondhand embarrassment when her mum was like “yeah Gucci style” like she had to justify the sentiment of it to her little brat of a daughter
I thought it summed Wendy up tbh. Guarantee she will have looked to see if Gucci did yoga mats before settling on an “inspired by” one when actually she could have bought a much nicer one - to me this one looked cheap and tacky.

Reactions: 8
Saffron: I don't like NYE, drinks are overpriced

She says whilst wearing a £335 Louis Vuitton dressing gown

View attachment 370866

Hannah Louise I hope you have a beautiful 2021 angel because she's 100% right, but the Safbots just defend her regardless its pathetic
I'm sorry but that dressing gown is so ugly 🤣😭 maybe it's just me lmao but Wats wrong with a dressing gown from Penneys/Primark? You can get one for €12 that will last a few months! 😂 I can understand designer shoes or bags but a dressing gown is so weird to me lol

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.