Saffron Barker #7 Naturally blessed, minus the filler, nose & fake breasts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So surely they’re at Tyler’s parents now then too? She is incapable of sticking to the rules!

Reactions: 14
She’s saying she might do a live this afternoon making pizzas? So it will be obvious if she’s at home or not..

Reactions: 7
Just saw this on tiktok and wanted to know people’s thoughts
Omg i was thinking this yesterday when i watched the vlog. What an idiot, just more proof of how insensitive and dumb she is. The train scandal didn't teach her anything 😂

Reactions: 6
I don't usually post of saffrons thread, just lurk but she is deleting any comments on her new video that explain the train situation because some people in the comments were asking what happened seeing as she was so bleeping vague! So ridiculous she makes out like she learned something and yet she is still trying to hide what happened rather than truly owning up to it. Disgusting.

Reactions: 25
So do we report her or what?!?!?! :mad:

Defo need to flood her comments section

Reactions: 6
I have a feeling her and Tyler stayed at Tyler's parents last night and came home this morning.

Reactions: 7
No please tell us what they said 😂
They planned to go just after Christmas but realised Darren needed a passport so fast tracked that then realised they needed travel covid tests (I mean really how dim are they to not think of all this) so rushed to get them done for £250 each and then the country went into lockdown so they couldn’t go 😭😭😭 killed me tbh

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
She said Wendy, Darren and Jed are moving into her new house too with her because they have nowhere else to go 😐 I get that they have no where to live but if I’d bought my own house and was moving out for the first time I wouldn’t want my family there

Reactions: 15
Omg i was thinking this yesterday when i watched the vlog. What an idiot, just more proof of how insensitive and dumb she is. The train scandal didn't teach her anything 😂
Omg remember that 😂

She said Wendy, Darren and Jed are moving into her new house too with her because they have nowhere else to go 😐 I get that they have no where to live but if I’d bought my own house and was moving out for the first time I wouldn’t want my family there
Sorry if this has been answered but why don’t think have a house?

Since no one seems to have mentioned it (that I can see) what do we all think of the talk about the train situation in the new video? My personal fave moment was her trying to excuse it because she was stressed out and daily vlogging. Honestly, I wouldn't have mentioned it. Why on earth would you say that???? It's just like Ana going on about her MeNtAl HeAlTh when she couldn't go to China White with her pals and took a photo of her bleeping crying about it! What are these influencers on, yes mental health is important but you don't NEED to go to a club and/or constantly break lockdown as 'self care' to make yourself feel better

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.