Saffron Barker #7 Naturally blessed, minus the filler, nose & fake breasts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHY are all these influencers posing with no coat or jumper on?! It's bloody freezing in the UK🥶
Indeed
I genuinely don’t know how they manage to take pictures wearing tops I usually wear in June

Reactions: 8
I just watched her recent vid and I genuinely can’t believe the difference in how she looks now compared to her ‘dear future husband’ video. She was genuinely so pretty and looked like a normal teenage girl - someone I could relate to. Now she looks like every other girl on my insta explore page.

I also think this video could’ve been such a good opportunity for her to own up to mistakes she’d made in the past. I was shocked she included the suicide/roast dinner vlog at first but then not at all surprised she completely jumped over it. She didn’t include the clip like she did with other videos and didn’t even mention what she did wrong.

Reactions: 16
Saffron: Would I bring out a book again? Probably not just because I don't really read myself, but that book is a pretty amazing book..... and Number 1 best selling book...I like that title so I'll just leave it there"

And people wonder why people hate Youtubers so get book deals

Reactions: 35
love how she copied Ana with doing the Red/Green the wrong way around
I think the website they’re using (tiermaker) automatically has the categories from red to green so neither of them are copying each other, that’s just the way the tiers are set out

Reactions: 1
Hats off to Saff, she (wendy) has been very smart career wise and managed to get far

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Th
Sorry if this has been asked before but why does she always describe things as ‘cutchey’ ??? what does this mean? Is she trying to say something else or is this slang we don’t say where i’m from? (time stamp new vlog 8:11)

Also her new chess board is so stupid. £60 for a chessboard??!! Such a waste of money to engrave it ‘saffron’s gambit’ literally doesn’t make any sense either - the queens gambit is a chess move. She’s stupid and has more money than sense
This makes my skin crawl everytime I hear cutchy!!! Stop trying to make it happen ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"I had gained SO MUCH weight" how bleeping damaging is that comment to her young viewers. She is literally at most a size 10.
Screenshot_20210108_013647_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
I hate the way she manipulated and gaslighted her ‘fans’ into believing that Tyler is living with them when he clearly doesn’t. Suddenly he’s no where to be seen ...

Reactions: 26
I was wondering where on Earth in Brighton this is, but that would make sense!
tit bags!!! What point of stay local do they not understand!!! This is a joke! Sorry but we’re in a lockdown, that doesn’t mean continue swanning about wherever you fancy!

Reactions: 27
What the hell? How is she going to justify this? Essential work travel because she has to take pictures for instagram? Going for a walk as her daily exercise?

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.