Saffron Barker #7 Naturally blessed, minus the filler, nose & fake breasts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Except mixing households is partly the reason people are dying, hence why the rules state not to mix unless in a support bubble. I'm not coming for you for seeing your boyfriend but don't say that 'it's not exactly killing anyone'. Saffron has broken the rules multiple times, been on holidays etc so she is contributing to it spreading and killing people.
100% agree. Its comments like this that p me off. As its really killing people like the country is on the brink. Engage brain!

Reactions: 24
I get proper snotty vibes from botox wendy when it comes to Nicole and Imogen because both girls are sooo naturally gorgeous and she’s trying too hard to be her young daughter, who isn’t that amazing looking and has a terrible attitude!

Reactions: 36
Im not sure why this turned into a defend saffron for seeing her boyfriend thread for many of you - but if she’s breaking rules, seeing her bf - keep it off social media. She has a big following and it is SO INSULTING to see these ‘influencers’ flouting the rules all the time, using an excuse that it’s for ‘work purposes’ and now we’re in a 3rd lockdown. Let’s not forget she LIES. ‘Ty has been living with us for a while’ - lie. But she can’t not show him because he seems to get her more views.

Reactions: 35
if he had been living there a while she would’ve gone on and on about it, he’s probably not even staying there and just living between his house and hers, I went from March to the end of June with out seeing my bf, sure she could go a few months considering they haven’t been together for that long.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I dislike Saffron a lot, and I do think her lies and deceit throughout this are noted, however I do think some of you are being slightly OTT about Tyler staying over.. I understand maybe back in March 20 when it was the beginning and people went without their SOs etc. but I wouldn't expect anyone not to meet their boyfriend almost a year down the line, I think if you or your partner were able to do that then props to you but it's not exactly killing anyone her seeing him. My boyfriend and I have been seeing each other since last May and I don't know a single person that hasn't done this around me.. not saying break the rules at all before you guys get it twisted, just saying have some perspective, if she wants to do this, it technically isn't harming anyone else. Don't be having big parties etc. but calling her out for seeing her boyfriend almost a year into this is slightly jobsworth. Yeah she's done some crappy things and there are things that are undeniably selfish, but think you're all reaching a bit. Just think the conversation on here regarding that should be dropped or taken elsewhere as its boring as hell and its evident she's seeing Tyler and will continue, she clearly doesn't care and I don't think any of you should either, as like I said, it is unreasonable to expect this of people. I mean she's about to move in with the guy. Please, I know some of you are angry but we get it, can we PLEASE move on? (for info, this is just MY personal opinion, please don't come for me saying 'this is the reason we are in the pandemic' or 'I couldn't see my gran this Christmas etc.' because I said what I said. x
Theres a new variant of covid across England, was detected around September got worse around mid December that's why the Tier rules were put in place. She said she went into tier 4 which was the toughest restriction meaning the situation in Brighton, where she lives, probably isn't that great. You're saying its ok because its a year in, but things are actually pretty bad even a year in, also the new variant is more transmissible. And A LOT of innocent people are dying, so idk why you're saying insensitive stuff like ' its not killing anyone' weve gone into a third lock down for a reason. I've seen something like its the same as how it was in April.

Idk why you're trying to justify what a privileged 20 year old is doing with someone shes been dating for 2 minutes, when theres bigger problems happening in the world. The less privileged in society are actually suffering the brunt of the damage, so i dont have much sympathy for someone in her position, who doesn't care like you've already said.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I've no sympathy for anyone bending/breaking the rules as its so easy to get covid.
Me & my parents have barely left the House since March & been careful when we do & we still all caught it.
My Mum has COPD so the fact she's doing ok i'm actually amazed by, as I thought if she ever caught it then I wouldnt have her anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I get saffron seeing her boyfriend, as after 3 months apart I had to see mine too and don’t see how anyone can get through almost a year not seeing their partner. However, I think it would be wise of her to keep it quiet, and not lie about him moving in etc

Reactions: 4
This morning I had to watch a family member's funeral on a livestream as not many people were allowed to go. So I'm pretty pissed that Saffron gets to see her boyfriend and break the rules whenever she likes.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Tbf the main thing isn’t her just seeing Tyler it’s everything else she’s done & she doesn’t give a duck because she has the mentality that it won’t happen to her, she’s doesn’t give a tit about anyone else. She went on multiple holidays last year, and clearly had one plans for this year including this month, so quite frankly she can duck off.

Reactions: 28
“I’m not pregnant. Someone will probably take that too seriously and it will end up in a newspaper somewhere. I’m definitely not pregnant.”

You’re definitely not famous either hun! I’m cringing she actually thinks she’s a celebrity...

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Seriously how tall is he jsut wondering cause she claims to be 5’3 and he isn’t far off her
B94EA99A-6EBB-4226-B6C7-4DB363CAF16F.png

Anyone notice how no matter where saffron is her mind always in the back adding something or saying something walking around doing nothing !!?

Watch her say Tyler has a family emergency that’s why he went home

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
opinions on saffron aside, the way wendy speaks to her/constantly undermines and talks down to her makes me so sad. it's really hard to listen to!

Reactions: 19
Seriously how tall is he jsut wondering cause she claims to be 5’3 and he isn’t far off her View attachment 375573

Anyone notice how no matter where saffron is her mind always in the back adding something or saying something walking around doing nothing !!?
Saffron has said before she’s 5’2 but maybe I heard her wrong. I swear not long ago in her comments I saw someone comment they lived in his area and he’s about 5’4. Before anyone comes for me I couldn’t care less about his height but he’s pretending he’s taller than he is which shows they’re both extremely insecure maybe that’s why they suit eachother. If she is 5’3 then he’s probably 5’5 but there’s no more bigger than that between them.

Reactions: 11
Saffron has said before she’s 5’2 but maybe I heard her wrong. I swear not long ago in her comments I saw someone comment they lived in his area and he’s about 5’4. Before anyone comes for me I couldn’t care less about his height but he’s pretending he’s taller than he is which shows they’re both extremely insecure maybe that’s why they suit eachother. If she is 5’3 then he’s probably 5’5 but there’s no more bigger than that between them.
He’s no bigger than 5’6 I think she said in a video on how they met that she didn’t care cause she’s ‘small’

Reactions: 3
opinions on saffron aside, the way wendy speaks to her/constantly undermines and talks down to her makes me so sad. it's really hard to listen to!
I’ve always thought this, everything saffron says she always needs to be right and she’s so rude. Probably why saffron is a brat. Her mum needs to stop dressing in saffron’s clothes it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 10
Came here to say the same!! 🤣🤣😭

On another note wtf is this pose
Tyler’s a bum guy and if you don’t have a bum arch the shiz out of your back until you have one. Obvs her lower body workouts aren’t that effective...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.