Saffron Barker #7 Naturally blessed, minus the filler, nose & fake breasts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
am I the only one that noticed on the vlog that saffron puts on like a baby act when around Tyler. When she got a present of him her voice went all babyish and she started acting like she was 4 years old but trying to make it sexy, made me want to be sick
She used to act the same with Jake but she was like 16 then 😂 she just comes across as really needy and wants Tyler to be all lovey dovey with her for the camera, but he just isn’t 🤣🤣

Reactions: 20
What happened to saffron’s partnership with Krissy Cela and the fitness app tone and sculp??

Reactions: 4
If Jed EVERRRRRRR breaks up w this girl he better be dating jesus himself because he’s never gonna get this chance again. This girl
C5934864-EDA9-403E-8015-4E26B4DDA278.png

Reactions: 18
So the “weird weird weird” Christmas she’s been on about in every video and insta is the fact her brother and his family won’t be there? She woke up, spent it with her parents, Jed and Tyler, got gifted tons of designer tit, played games.... and it’s soooo weird because they aren’t spending it PURELY because they’re getting on a flight?
ok so she didn’t see her grandparents... but her grandparents are at leasttogether.
nobody spent it alone. Nobody died. They had a pleasant middle class Christmas. Oh and the best bit... she DID spend it with her brother and Nicole because they STILL came over for an hour and ended up coming back because they’re fools who don’t check travel restrictions in a pandemic.

so weird....?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She could’ve hugged them if she brought them instead of Tyler who lives miles away and then who live down the road lol
Exactly! That family have gone on so much about how they haven’t seen their grandparents in so long and didn’t even invite them for Christmas 🙈 They’d rather have a stranger there.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Exactly! That family have gone on so much about how they haven’t seen their grandparents in so long and didn’t even invite them for Christmas 🙈 They’d rather have a stranger there.
I’m not sure why the grandparents weren’t there because Saffron said Tyler had been living there “for a while” so she definitely wasn’t classing him as another household (even though she should 🥴)

Reactions: 8
Off topic slightly but if anyone can help me find Saffron’s balenciagas she posted today please then I would be ever so grateful cos i actually have surprised myself by liking them!

How typical of her. Posting a materialistic story of her matching Balenciaga bag and trainers yet talking about how grateful she is about leaving the year behind lol. These people are so obtuse. People have lost LOVED ones, their livelihoods, their jobs etc but she's posting this picture as a way of saying good riddance?

But then again, in Wendy's words - "What can they do about that? Stop living their lives?"

Reactions: 20
I’d say saffron must be so jealous of Imogen she’s so pretty and Saffron looks like a hammerhead shark

• Haha
Reactions: 53
In the 'we finally have a moving date' vlog, people in the comment section were calling her out, cause she said something like ' we are going to be homeless for a while, but it's fine we are going to move into rented accommodation . I think people took offence cause they arn't technically homeless. Also they were calling Tyler out for being ungrateful, cause he was moaning about being hungry then after he had something to eat moaned again for being full. Kinda childish.

Attachments

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.