Saffron Barker #7 Naturally blessed, minus the filler, nose & fake breasts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her podcast she says “because I’ve been with my boyfriend for such a long time now” she’s been with him less than a year 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
So first it was a no budget Christmas presents swap with best friend and now £100 stocking fillers! She needs to get with the times and stop bragging! people are bleeping skint after a tit year!

If by collaborations you mean ITS producing tons of clothes in Asia and Saffron slapping her name on them for the $$, then I don't see them stopping any time soon
In the style done a tv series and the clothes was made in the uk?

• Angry
Reactions: 6
So first it was a no budget Christmas presents swap with best friend and now £100 stocking fillers! She needs to get with the times and stop bragging! people are bleeping skint after a tit year!

In the style done a tv series and the clothes was made in the uk?
The funny thing is it wasn’t even stockings 😂 it was huge sacks! A relatable stocking filler for most people is filled with things like chocolate coins and small things like a deodorant or something if you know what I mean . I love getting simple things like that but to someone like Saffron she’d roll her eyes and look around the room for her pony or castle she’s expecting you’ve bought for her.

Reactions: 13
How is she allowed to go for a ‘lunch meeting’ with gymshark when the rest of us aren’t allowed to have a meal with our family lol. Why do they need to have lunch

• Angry
Reactions: 25
i like the idea behind the video but she should think more about the budget of her audience.
Elle Darby does this vid but £20/30 budget so much more aimed at those watching

Reactions: 9
I’m calling it now after watching her latest video. She’s going to go on a ski holiday with ‘her boyfriend’ in January....let’s see if I’m right 🤔😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She might do a nikkitutorials and come out as trans soon. In fact they look quite alike
wouldnt surprise me! Would make sense why shes So materialistic and needs makeup and hair done every chance she gets LMAO

I’m from australia and this chicks English accent is bleeping rank 🤮

Well I was going to say finally a relevant video from Saff considering she (nose) all about filler. But then I saw the budget so guess not? 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has anyone heard the 4 Dec episode of the podcast?

In the same section they rightly talk about body issues and false representation of yourself via Instagram filtering etc etc ... THEN, when Wendy says that there may be a law where if you edit your photos you have to say - Saffy B then brands it as weird and un-necessary ... #doublestandards

Oh she also asked her Mum if she's a good GS athlete ... naturally her Mum said she was ... you can tell on this episode when talking about her fitness etc she isn't really taking it seriously in a way - I tell you what it's like - It's like Gym Shark said right we need an influencer who's young and been on tv / the spotlight recently - OK let's get Saffron Barker - and they've gone "Saff, we're going to pay you £500k a year to plug our brand, we'll call you an athlete but you have to keep up the pretence" . She said, yep , queue and avalanche of plugging the brand and gym work out insta stories .

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Also, she seemed so ungrateful with what her mum bought for her, saying like oh there was a £100 budget when she opened the speaker. As if she wanted to get better presents in the video.

Don't think you can act ungrateful when you've already opened over £400 worth of christmas presents 2 weeks before its even christmas, so many people could never even imagine that. It's so out of touch.

Reactions: 22
Also, she seemed so ungrateful with what her mum bought for her, saying like oh there was a £100 budget when she opened the speaker. As if she wanted to get better presents in the video.

Don't think you can act ungrateful when you've already opened over £400 worth of christmas presents 2 weeks before its even christmas, so many people could never even imagine that. It's so out of touch.
She’s so entitled

Reactions: 7

So true - the shower speaker is definitely something my mum would have gotten me or my brother I don’t see what was funny about it? Or was it the fact it wasn’t branded? I’m sure if it was a fendi shower speaker it’d be a different story.

Also has anyone realised how she makes EVERYTHING relate to herself. It’ll be Wendy’s turn and she’ll still butt in and find a way to make it about herself. She’s so self centred. Also 4th time this year she’s spoken about how much she loves GIVING. All she gives me is a pissing headache with how self centred and brattish she is.

Reactions: 19
Yeah she keeps going on and on about how she’s so generous and loves giving presents, yeah we all would if we had the £££££

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.