Saffron Barker #7 Naturally blessed, minus the filler, nose & fake breasts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1.15m - Bath in the middle of run down room.
yeah the house is an absolute tit tip and I wouldn’t pay £1m for it at all!
If I was in saffron’s position my parents would have told me to invest in some smaller properties to rent out so if my career went down the drain, I would have backup income. I can’t get my head around her wanting to spend over £1m on a run down property to renovate it completely which would probably cost upwards of £100k. It’s not a nice house, the layout is weird and it’s in a crappy area! More money than sense I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
View attachment 379751
It’s legit uncanny I’m SCREAMING
I AM HOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLING AND I- omg shahahhahahahahahahaaahhahahaahahhahahahahahahahhahaahha. Stop it. You guys are acc causing me pain I have to look away

I wonder if she’ll ever admit to :
- the nose job
- the nose fillers
- when she got the boob job n how she covered it up
- the photoshopping
- breaking lockdown rules
- getting moody over a suicide cause she missed her weekly roast
- meeting her bf during peak /start of lockdown in March because how else would they have dated and stuff. Not online
- admit to the cheek/jaw filler
- admit she has terrible eating habits and restrictions
- her mum is controlling her life
- she has no clue wtf she is doing n is gonna end up like Zoella.

I AM HOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLING AND I- omg shahahhahahahahahahaaahhahahaahahhahahahahahahahhahaahha. Stop it. You guys are acc causing me pain I have to look away

I wonder if she’ll ever admit to :
- the nose job
- the nose fillers
- when she got the boob job n how she covered it up
- the photoshopping
- breaking lockdown rules
- getting moody over a suicide cause she missed her weekly roast
- meeting her bf during peak /start of lockdown in March because how else would they have dated and stuff. Not online
- admit to the cheek/jaw filler
- admit she has terrible eating habits and restrictions
- her mum is controlling her life
- she has no clue wtf she is doing n is gonna end up like Zoella.
Oh and one more
- shes shagging her dad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s absolute madness that a 20 year old would move into such a big house. I can’t find the exact one but going by the others listed in that area for a mill, I just can’t fathom it. Who needs that much space!? Why not just move into a gorgeous smaller house or flat whilst you’re young and save that money for a lovely future family home. Makes me so mad

Reactions: 14
I think the only smart people out their age group is haz n Byron they got a shared last. Same w flossie n Olivia. No one needs a bug house it’s lonely

Reactions: 3
I think the only smart people out their age group is haz n Byron they got a shared last. Same w flossie n Olivia. No one needs a bug house it’s lonely
To be fair, I’m assuming Saf earns a lot more than Byron and Haz do... I can imagine them doing similar if they earned that much.

Saf obviously thought she was Grace Beverley who completely stripped and renovated a massive house in london last year

Reactions: 10
Sorry to be random but I’ve just seen her house still listed for sale on RightMove...? The one she’s renovating. When I bought my house it was SSTC as soon as the offer was accepted and taken off the internet once we exchanged. So it’s strange that her house is still listed on Rightmove and Zoopla as available 🤨🤷🏻‍♀️
Does anyone have the link for Saffron’s house on Rightmove or Zoopla?

Reactions: 1
To be fair, I’m assuming Saf earns a lot more than Byron and Haz do... I can imagine them doing similar if they earned that much.

Saf obviously thought she was Grace Beverley who completely stripped and renovated a massive house in london last year
I use to love Grace the uni blogs and everything but she got waaaaaaaaaaay to big headed lol. You’d think after all these years saffron wouldve made her own brand but I guess she’s not interested in anything enough

Reactions: 6
Same I can’t find it 😂
Go on Rightmove and put location as Brighton and change distance to like 10 miles and then look for houses that are £1.15mil and you’ll find it if you look through the photos it’s the one that has a bath in the middle of one of the rooms hah
I think that’s as much as I’m allowed to say?

Reactions: 6
Go on Rightmove and put location as Brighton and change distance to like 10 miles and then look for houses that are £1.15mil and you’ll find it if you look through the photos it’s the one that has a bath in the middle of one of the rooms hah
Thank you! Found it, although she put on a story the other day and it was a sneak peak of her front garden it looked like and it was massive/the house was surrounded/enclosed in by big hedges so she must’ve pulled out and has found another house

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
To be fair I'm not surprised she went for such a big house... as big as her ego 😂

Reactions: 8
I also find it dumb/weird her speaking in so much depth about her house and her parents house especially.
1. You look dumb when things don’t go to plan. Eg with your parents house falling through.
2. my parents would not want the whole world knowing about our personal living situation, how much we are selling the house for, people searching it on rightmove, finding the new property.

it’s so weird to me

Reactions: 9
Thank you!!
Yeah guessing she’s gone for one she doesn’t have to redo as much, don’t blame her I saw many better houses for around that price on there

Reactions: 2
I also find it dumb/weird her speaking in so much depth about her house and her parents house especially.
1. You look dumb when things don’t go to plan. Eg with your parents house falling through.
2. my parents would not want the whole world knowing about our personal living situation, how much we are selling the house for, people searching it on rightmove, finding the new property.

it’s so weird to me
I can’t remember if I ever looked at their house on Rightmove but I did find it on Google Maps once and it’s completely blurred so how would that have worked when Rightmove uses Google Maps to show street views of a house

To find her house just go on Rightmove, enter in Hove, min beds 4, detached and from £1m-£1.2m and you’ll find it. It’s listed as being a ‘substantial plot’.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why she went for such a dive when there’s houses in the same area for the same price that are amazing inside😂

Feel like she wants to be like Grace Beverly

Reactions: 10
Found the house ! What an absolute waste of money. There are so many nice houses in the same area which don’t require as much work. Has she said when she’s moving yet. I can’t be bothered to watch any of her boring videos

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.