Saffron Barker #7 Naturally blessed, minus the filler, nose & fake breasts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone answer me this - Will Tyler be rule breaking if he goes back home now as he will be crossing tiers or what not? He has apparently joined Saffron's bubble so if he leaves and goes back home will this be a rule break of some sort!?!!?
I think yes as well, if he has ‘moved in with them’ he can’t just keep ‘moving’ from one to the other. He has to stay at one. And he can’t be in a bubble with her because neither of them live alone

Reactions: 9
I think yes as well, if he has ‘moved in with them’ he can’t just keep ‘moving’ from one to the other. He has to stay at one. And he can’t be in a bubble with her because neither of them live alone
I thought so; well everyone keep your eyes peeled as there could be some rule breaks coming soon..... :cautious:

Reactions: 7
I thought so; well everyone keep your eyes peeled as there could be some rule breaks coming soon..... :cautious:
Yes it’s a rule break but let’s be honest, people seeing their boyfriends from a different household isn’t the reason why we see massive surges in covid cases.

Reactions: 7
Do you think imogen is just using Jed to gain followers
She has followers before not as much but she probs likes him a lot n he just comes w benefits. She seems like an amazing girl. She can obviously get most guys she wants so him having a following is probs a perk in choosing him plus she doesn’t do as many ads as Tyler so

Reactions: 11
Yes it’s a rule break but let’s be honest, people seeing their boyfriends from a different household isn’t the reason why we see massive surges in covid cases.
I’d disagree, if Saffron sees Tyler yes that’s just 2 households but there’s also Tyler’s boyfriend and his girlfriend and Jed and Imogen (so that’s 4 households) plus if anyone in those households works with people and is at risk? It seems like it’s just 2 people seeing their partners but in reality it’s way more poeple

Reactions: 15
I hate it when youtubers ask this. You’re the content creator. Create the content. Don’t ask me to tell you how to do your job!!
Honestly it's frustrating. They don't even do the content we recommend anyways .. Ana's the same she's been asking her followers for content for months now.

Reactions: 8
Just saw Wend’s insta story .. house fell thru , they have nowhere to live and asking if there’s anyone with an air b and b... oh dear

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I literally have an unhealthy hate for this girl and her slimey tongue in every photo/thumbnail. I used to quite enjoy her vlogs and these constant photos of her tongue just makes me want to hurl! I’ve unfollowed everything of hers and yet I still get her skanky tongue in my feeds!!! 🤮🤮🤮

A429B437-1941-4236-A764-B1F2BD7AF391.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 16
So there is Karma after all !!! Wendy hasn’t got anywhere to live for a few months as her house has sold and one she was buying has fallen through. What a shame, I would have more sympathy if she wasn’t such a vile person and hadn’t destroyed my family 28 years ago

• Wow
Reactions: 41
So there is Karma after all !!! Wendy hasn’t got anywhere to live for a few months as her house has sold and one she was buying has fallen through. What a shame, I would have more sympathy if she wasn’t such a vile person and hadn’t destroyed my family 28 years ago
What happened

Reactions: 3
Destroyed what family... 👀☕

Reactions: 8
She knows what she did and what she has to live with. She will never have a clear conscience. I posted the truth on here months ago but I don’t think people believed me so I won’t go in to details, all I know is that it is the truth and I have learned to live with it for the past 28 years but if she is reading this I hope she knows that it is something we have learnt to live with, something you never ever get over and we will never forget. Hate is a strong word but I’ve never hated anyone in my life apart from her and that is a long time to carry hate but I will not let it make me bitter, she won’t take everything from us
Is it still on here for me to read. I don’t recall but I’d love to know what she did. Whatever it is I’m sure I’d believe you. I wouldn’t put anything past Wendy and her family. They seem like awful people.

Reactions: 4
How annoying when she always uses the same phrases over and over again.

“I’m so excited I can’t even tell you”
I play drinking games sometimes with this - have a shot every time Sarah Ashcroft says “with that being said” in a video

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.