Saffron Barker #7 Naturally blessed, minus the filler, nose & fake breasts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Wendy fancies Tyler. Wouldn’t suprise me she’s been very closely closey and trying to be saffron’s twin at the same time😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She got her own chess set with 'Saffron's Gambit' engraved on it after watching Queen's Gambit... is she serious?
When I saw that story 😂 😂

Aww Saffron never fails to surprise me, we'll see in a couple of months time where this chess set will be...... right inside the bin!

Reactions: 7
I dislike Saffron a lot, and I do think her lies and deceit throughout this are noted, however I do think some of you are being slightly OTT about Tyler staying over.. I understand maybe back in March 20 when it was the beginning and people went without their SOs etc. but I wouldn't expect anyone not to meet their boyfriend almost a year down the line, I think if you or your partner were able to do that then props to you but it's not exactly killing anyone her seeing him. My boyfriend and I have been seeing each other since last May and I don't know a single person that hasn't done this around me.. not saying break the rules at all before you guys get it twisted, just saying have some perspective, if she wants to do this, it technically isn't harming anyone else. Don't be having big parties etc. but calling her out for seeing her boyfriend almost a year into this is slightly jobsworth. Yeah she's done some crappy things and there are things that are undeniably selfish, but think you're all reaching a bit. Just think the conversation on here regarding that should be dropped or taken elsewhere as its boring as hell and its evident she's seeing Tyler and will continue, she clearly doesn't care and I don't think any of you should either, as like I said, it is unreasonable to expect this of people. I mean she's about to move in with the guy. Please, I know some of you are angry but we get it, can we PLEASE move on? (for info, this is just MY personal opinion, please don't come for me saying 'this is the reason we are in the pandemic' or 'I couldn't see my gran this Christmas etc.' because I said what I said. x

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I dislike Saffron a lot, and I do think her lies and deceit throughout this are noted, however I do think some of you are being slightly OTT about Tyler staying over.. I understand maybe back in March 20 when it was the beginning and people went without their SOs etc. but I wouldn't expect anyone not to meet their boyfriend almost a year down the line, I think if you or your partner were able to do that then props to you but it's not exactly killing anyone her seeing him. My boyfriend and I have been seeing each other since last May and I don't know a single person that hasn't done this around me.. not saying break the rules at all before you guys get it twisted, just saying have some perspective, if she wants to do this, it technically isn't harming anyone else. Don't be having big parties etc. but calling her out for seeing her boyfriend almost a year into this is slightly jobsworth. Yeah she's done some crappy things and there are things that are undeniably selfish, but think you're all reaching a bit. Just think the conversation on here regarding that should be dropped or taken elsewhere as its boring as hell and its evident she's seeing Tyler and will continue, she clearly doesn't care and I don't think any of you should either, as like I said, it is unreasonable to expect this of people. I mean she's about to move in with the guy. Please, I know some of you are angry but we get it, can we PLEASE move on? (for info, this is just MY personal opinion, please don't come for me saying 'this is the reason we are in the pandemic' or 'I couldn't see my gran this Christmas etc.' because I said what I said. x
No I agree actually. I never saw my boyfriend of 7 years for a few months in the beginning and started going to each other’s houses again in roughly June I think. We literally go to work and back home and then to each other houses. I’m not sure if it still stands but at one point couples who didn’t live together could still see each other. I don’t know one single person who has not broke the rules in a way. Although you could argue that he lives in a different place from Saffron.

It’s easy for people to judge and criticise when they don’t show what they’re doing in their life. People would complain if she was hiding Tyler in her vlogs and complain when she’s shown him so she can’t win.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
To be honest I don't think anyone has any issue with her seeing Tyler in general, it was more the fact that she blatantly went up to the Lake District to see him then came back which is a break of the rules by crossing tiers. If she went up to the Lake District and stayed with him for a prolonged period fair enough, or if he even came down to Brighton on his own and stayed at hers fair enough but it was the fact she left Brighton went to the Lake District with him, took photos with fans maskless non socially distanced, pretended she was still at home then came back to Brighton is what angered people on here. No one has an issue with them seeing each other it's more of the fact that if you are both from different parts of the country (and different tiers at one point) than one of you needs to leave home and stay with the other not both of you going back and forth to each others homes.

Tyler is now staying with Saffron and her family which is fine (and according to the rules he won't be able to go back to his home up north) but people think that they will not adhere to this as they are not as active on instagram and social media and are probably hiding the fact that either Tyler on his own or the both of them will be going back and forth from his home to hers.

Reactions: 19
To be honest I don't think anyone has any issue with her seeing Tyler in general, it was more the fact that she blatantly went up to the Lake District to see him then came back which is a break of the rules by crossing tiers. If she went up to the Lake District and stayed with him for a prolonged period fair enough, or if he even came down to Brighton on his own and stayed at hers fair enough but it was the fact she left Brighton went to the Lake District with him, took photos with fans maskless non socially distanced, pretended she was still at home then came back to Brighton is what angered people on here. No one has an issue with them seeing each other it's more of the fact that if you are both from different parts of the country (and different tiers at one point) than one of you needs to leave home and stay with the other not both of you going back and forth to each others homes.

Tyler is now staying with Saffron and her family which is fine (and according to the rules he won't be able to go back to his home up north) but people think that they will not adhere to this as they are not as active on instagram and social media and are probably hiding the fact that either Tyler on his own or the both of them will be going back and forth from his home to hers.
I completely understand, but is it the worst thing that they, 2 people are travelling between their homes? I mean, I don't think in the grand scheme of things it's causing any harm as long as they aren't on public transport/going out and about. I do think she should just own it if that is what happening, but then again she a liar.

I completely understand, but is it the worst thing that they, 2 people are travelling between their homes? I mean, I don't think in the grand scheme of things it's causing any harm as long as they aren't on public transport/going out and about. I do think she should just own it if that is what happening, but then again she a liar.
Well in the new rules they cant travel between their homes they have to stay where they are and from what I'm seeing which is not a lot as Saffron usually posts more frequently, I would hazard a guess they are breaking the rules. I reiterate what I said in my previous post Saffron was taking photos with fans, maskless not socially distanced in the Lake District so it's not just the 'two of them' they are in contact with when they travel.

Reactions: 18
Well in the new rules they cant travel between their homes they have to stay where they are and from what I'm seeing which is not a lot as Saffron usually posts more frequently, I would hazard a guess they are breaking the rules. I reiterate what I said in my previous post Saffron was taking photos with fans, maskless not socially distanced in the Lake District so it's not just the 'two of them' they are in contact with when they travel.
Exactly. They also went on a pre-Christmas spa break a week or so before she drove back up to the Lake District, where she intentionally didn't show who she was with because he was breaking tier rules.

Reactions: 18

And people seem to be forgetting the fact that Saffron has NEVER adhered to the rules. She met Tyler in March/April and he had met her family in April/May. If you go back a few threads, people have shown proof of this as he had pictures with Harlow and Lake when they came back from Brazil during those months. Clocked only because Casey posted about their renovation finally being done in July I think but in the picture Tyler posted with the kids in August, the renovation wasn't done therefore clearly he saw them when they came back and tried to play it off as a recent picture when restrictions had lifted in August. Harlow was also wearing the same outfit as when Wendy broke the rules and saw them and claimed they all got covid tested lol. I dont feel any sympathy for Saffron, they were a new couple in April who had never met so there was none of that "I miss my partner, haven't seen him in so long etc" because you cant miss someone you've never met!! Don't know why people don't seem to realise she had to have broken the rules to even have a man now.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I get what y’all are saying about it being mad to expect couples not see each other. But as someone else said, they met during lockdown, it’s not like they’ve been together years and she’s been sneaking to his area before Christmas and having photos non socially distanced with strangers?! And he went to the spa with her when they weren’t in the same household and he was in tier 3.

It’s also not just their 2 households mixing, Jed sees Imogen, who mixes with her family and her uni flat mates and Tyler’s brother has a girlfriend too? Plus whoever their households mix with. So it’s not just 2 houses.

Reactions: 27
I think if you or your partner were able to do that then props to you but it's not exactly killing anyone her seeing him
Except mixing households is partly the reason people are dying, hence why the rules state not to mix unless in a support bubble. I'm not coming for you for seeing your boyfriend but don't say that 'it's not exactly killing anyone'. Saffron has broken the rules multiple times, been on holidays etc so she is contributing to it spreading and killing people.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I live away from my parents and I’ve only seen them once since this started in March, so I’m sure saffron could manage without her boyfriend she’s been with a few months

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Mate I’ve had cups in my room longer than these two have been going out. Your also forgetting they met in lockdown back when you wasn’t allowed to see anyone. It’s not like they’ve been together years and can’t be apart from one another.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I'm sorry but that dressing gown is so ugly 🤣😭 maybe it's just me lmao but Wats wrong with a dressing gown from Penneys/Primark? You can get one for €12 that will last a few months! 😂 I can understand designer shoes or bags but a dressing gown is so weird to me lol
Pleeeeaase, my mom got me one from Primark many years ago and it's still in mint condition. It's just a dressing gown at the end of the day 🥲

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.