Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So there is Karma after all !!! Wendy hasn’t got anywhere to live for a few months as her house has sold and one she was buying has fallen through. What a shame, I would have more sympathy if she wasn’t such a vile person and hadn’t destroyed my family 28 years ago

• Wow
Reactions: 41

Tuck3r

I dislike Saffron a lot, and I do think her lies and deceit throughout this are noted, however I do think some of you are being slightly OTT about Tyler staying over.. I understand maybe back in March 20 when it was the beginning and people went without their SOs etc. but I wouldn't expect anyone not to meet their boyfriend almost a year down the line, I think if you or your partner were able to do that then props to you but it's not exactly killing anyone her seeing him. My boyfriend and I have been seeing each other since last May and I don't know a single person that hasn't done this around me.. not saying break the rules at all before you guys get it twisted, just saying have some perspective, if she wants to do this, it technically isn't harming anyone else. Don't be having big parties etc. but calling her out for seeing her boyfriend almost a year into this is slightly jobsworth. Yeah she's done some shitty things and there are things that are undeniably selfish, but think you're all reaching a bit. Just think the conversation on here regarding that should be dropped or taken elsewhere as its boring as hell and its evident she's seeing Tyler and will continue, she clearly doesn't care and I don't think any of you should either, as like I said, it is unreasonable to expect this of people. I mean she's about to move in with the guy. Please, I know some of you are angry but we get it, can we PLEASE move on? (for info, this is just MY personal opinion, please don't come for me saying 'this is the reason we are in the pandemic' or 'I couldn't see my gran this Christmas etc.' because I said what I said. x
Mate I’ve had cups in my room longer than these two have been going out. Your also forgetting they met in lockdown back when you wasn’t allowed to see anyone. It’s not like they’ve been together years and can’t be apart from one another.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Wendy is fence as fuck if she thinks she’ll get away for a safari in March. Even if the restrictions allow it, it’s completely irresponsible to be jetting off for a holiday when the uk still has so many cases.

seeing wendy post about going on safari in March and saffron talking about skiing in January feels like a complete slap in the face when so many people have lost jobs / income this year and are making do with the bare minimum

Reactions: 40

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
She is such a FUCKING LIAR. Which I know isn’t new news. Didn’t Tyler call her in a recent vlog and text her. He’s nowhere to be seen and we know she would include him in the content. PLUS WE KNOW SHE WAS AT HIS THIS WEEKEND. She’d be better off just not saying anything. How does she still have such a large following

• Angry
Reactions: 39

JessAmy145

Like I get the vibes they even know how many times per day saffron and ty have sex 😅😅
This will probably be weird to say but... they look like they have really bad sex. I think I get that vibe because she tries far too hard to be sexy and appealing that she just comes across like such a muppet.

• Haha

JessAmy145

I bet she doesn’t use the gym mat as it’s not real Gucci
Did you notice her reaction to it?!
"Look at this yoga matt, which isn't Gucci by the way everyone" ... does it f-cking matter?! Just be bloody grateful. Christ I can't understand why some people are so obsessed with designer things. 9/10 times you're paying for the name not quality anyway.

• Heart
  • Angry

Jess786

So the “weird weird weird” Christmas she’s been on about in every video and insta is the fact her brother and his family won’t be there? She woke up, spent it with her parents, Jed and Tyler, got gifted tons of designer shit, played games.... and it’s soooo weird because they aren’t spending it PURELY because they’re getting on a flight?
ok so she didn’t see her grandparents... but her grandparents are at leasttogether.
nobody spent it alone. Nobody died. They had a pleasant middle class Christmas. Oh and the best bit... she DID spend it with her brother and Nicole because they STILL came over for an hour and ended up coming back because they’re fools who don’t check travel restrictions in a pandemic.

so weird....?

• Haha

anon1997

She genuinely makes Balenciaga look like River Island. Her fashion sense is fucking dreadful.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

kk91001

I dislike Saffron a lot, and I do think her lies and deceit throughout this are noted, however I do think some of you are being slightly OTT about Tyler staying over.. I understand maybe back in March 20 when it was the beginning and people went without their SOs etc. but I wouldn't expect anyone not to meet their boyfriend almost a year down the line, I think if you or your partner were able to do that then props to you but it's not exactly killing anyone her seeing him. My boyfriend and I have been seeing each other since last May and I don't know a single person that hasn't done this around me.. not saying break the rules at all before you guys get it twisted, just saying have some perspective, if she wants to do this, it technically isn't harming anyone else. Don't be having big parties etc. but calling her out for seeing her boyfriend almost a year into this is slightly jobsworth. Yeah she's done some shitty things and there are things that are undeniably selfish, but think you're all reaching a bit. Just think the conversation on here regarding that should be dropped or taken elsewhere as its boring as hell and its evident she's seeing Tyler and will continue, she clearly doesn't care and I don't think any of you should either, as like I said, it is unreasonable to expect this of people. I mean she's about to move in with the guy. Please, I know some of you are angry but we get it, can we PLEASE move on? (for info, this is just MY personal opinion, please don't come for me saying 'this is the reason we are in the pandemic' or 'I couldn't see my gran this Christmas etc.' because I said what I said. x
Theres a new variant of covid across England, was detected around September got worse around mid December that's why the Tier rules were put in place. She said she went into tier 4 which was the toughest restriction meaning the situation in Brighton, where she lives, probably isn't that great. You're saying its ok because its a year in, but things are actually pretty bad even a year in, also the new variant is more transmissible. And A LOT of innocent people are dying, so idk why you're saying insensitive stuff like ' its not killing anyone' weve gone into a third lock down for a reason. I've seen something like its the same as how it was in April.

Idk why you're trying to justify what a privileged 20 year old is doing with someone shes been dating for 2 minutes, when theres bigger problems happening in the world. The less privileged in society are actually suffering the brunt of the damage, so i dont have much sympathy for someone in her position, who doesn't care like you've already said.

• Heart
  • Haha

E_Stevens2000

Chatty Member
Wonder how long it will take for this to be deleted - hats off to whoever commented this. Glad someone called her out on it
Saffron Barker.PNG

missmisty

Saffron really outdoing herself with the honest advertising, the ‘AD’ literally blends in to her top
721105C5-239B-4DB3-AB66-98E069E153EA.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

doodlebug

VIP Member
I actually think Tyler is well out of Saffron’s league and I really don’t know how he stands her. He actually seems like a decent person, very family oriented and more gentle in contrast to her who is extremely crass, always has to be the centre of attention and really quite dim (but unfortunately I think everyone in her family is quite dim sorry). I saw some people talk about on here/saw on his Instagram a post about talking someone down off a bridge, and he actually has (or had) a job and does things with his life like renovate a property (although clearly achieved both of things through his parents/extreme privilege). Anyway my point is I really don’t know what she offers him, unless Dazza B really is his type

• Haha
Reactions: 37

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
I get proper snotty vibes from botox wendy when it comes to Nicole and Imogen because both girls are sooo naturally gorgeous and she’s trying too hard to be her young daughter, who isn’t that amazing looking and has a terrible attitude!

Reactions: 36

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Im not sure why this turned into a defend saffron for seeing her boyfriend thread for many of you - but if she’s breaking rules, seeing her bf - keep it off social media. She has a big following and it is SO INSULTING to see these ‘influencers’ flouting the rules all the time, using an excuse that it’s for ‘work purposes’ and now we’re in a 3rd lockdown. Let’s not forget she LIES. ‘Ty has been living with us for a while’ - lie. But she can’t not show him because he seems to get her more views.

Reactions: 35

GossWhore

VIP Member
Saffron: Would I bring out a book again? Probably not just because I don't really read myself, but that book is a pretty amazing book..... and Number 1 best selling book...I like that title so I'll just leave it there"

And people wonder why people hate Youtubers so get book deals

Minipizza

VIP Member
View attachment 326260
This is an AD. Mess up your words? Refilm it. The most overrated, unprofessional YouTuber out there.
Lazy twat. Also so watched her vlog and she showed her and her mum filming for the shit podcast, Wendy says about how she really wanted some boots for Christmas and was disappointed when Darren got her an expensive ring instead, fuck off how ungrateful can you be? She got the boots after but obviously Daren wanted to surprise her with something she didn’t ask for, no wonder saffron is a bitch if Wendy Is like that😳 wonder what Wendy’s mum is really like? Gotta be a massive bitch to raise a daughter like that.

• Angry
  • Wow

MangoFandango

Chatty Member
I will summarise the verbal diarrhoea from SB to save you having to sit through the vlog;

Ackshoooleeee, ackshullleee, axeshalleeee
Litrulleee, litrralleee, littruleee
Baysickleeee
Appsaloooteleee
My appsalute faveRutt
I fill like, I fill like
I honestlee fill like...

and repeat ad infinitum... 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart