Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

abi20

I also find it dumb/weird her speaking in so much depth about her house and her parents house especially.
1. You look dumb when things don’t go to plan. Eg with your parents house falling through.
2. my parents would not want the whole world knowing about our personal living situation, how much we are selling the house for, people searching it on rightmove, finding the new property.

it’s so weird to me
I can’t remember if I ever looked at their house on Rightmove but I did find it on Google Maps once and it’s completely blurred so how would that have worked when Rightmove uses Google Maps to show street views of a house

blacktigertears

VIP Member
She might do a nikkitutorials and come out as trans soon. In fact they look quite alike
wouldnt surprise me! Would make sense why shes So materialistic and needs makeup and hair done every chance she gets LMAO

I’m from australia and this chicks English accent is fucking rank 🤮

Niamhob2000

Omg i was thinking this yesterday when i watched the vlog. What an idiot, just more proof of how insensitive and dumb she is. The train scandal didn't teach her anything 😂
Omg remember that 😂

She said Wendy, Darren and Jed are moving into her new house too with her because they have nowhere else to go 😐 I get that they have no where to live but if I’d bought my own house and was moving out for the first time I wouldn’t want my family there
Sorry if this has been answered but why don’t think have a house?

Tuck3r

Sorry to be random but I’ve just seen her house still listed for sale on RightMove...? The one she’s renovating. When I bought my house it was SSTC as soon as the offer was accepted and taken off the internet once we exchanged. So it’s strange that her house is still listed on Rightmove and Zoopla as available 🤨🤷🏻‍♀️
Any tips on what to search? I want to have a nosey

anon1997

To be honest I don't think anyone has any issue with her seeing Tyler in general, it was more the fact that she blatantly went up to the Lake District to see him then came back which is a break of the rules by crossing tiers. If she went up to the Lake District and stayed with him for a prolonged period fair enough, or if he even came down to Brighton on his own and stayed at hers fair enough but it was the fact she left Brighton went to the Lake District with him, took photos with fans maskless non socially distanced, pretended she was still at home then came back to Brighton is what angered people on here. No one has an issue with them seeing each other it's more of the fact that if you are both from different parts of the country (and different tiers at one point) than one of you needs to leave home and stay with the other not both of you going back and forth to each others homes.

Tyler is now staying with Saffron and her family which is fine (and according to the rules he won't be able to go back to his home up north) but people think that they will not adhere to this as they are not as active on instagram and social media and are probably hiding the fact that either Tyler on his own or the both of them will be going back and forth from his home to hers.
I completely understand, but is it the worst thing that they, 2 people are travelling between their homes? I mean, I don't think in the grand scheme of things it's causing any harm as long as they aren't on public transport/going out and about. I do think she should just own it if that is what happening, but then again she a liar.