Saffron Barker #7 Naturally blessed, minus the filler, nose & fake breasts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lets see if they even follow it. Theyve been breaking the rules to suit themselves for ages. Bet they'll be no Christmas vlog this year
Yeah no chance will she vlog Christmas! As if she’d stick to the 3 households

Reactions: 8
In a insta story she asked Tyler what does he want for Christmas dinner n sent a pic of her as a turkey meaning he’s going hers for Christmas

Reactions: 6
In a insta story she asked Tyler what does he want for Christmas dinner n sent a pic of her as a turkey meaning he’s going hers for Christmas
Yeah and she said today she’s seeing Nicole and Casey so that’s the 3 then.... (and that’s providing Tyler’s family don’t see anybody else)

Reactions: 4
I'm actually really hoping she doesn't vlog on Christmas day. I'm under a tier 4 area so I won't be seeing my family 😢 watching her family be smug eating their dinner isn't what I'd wanna see.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
This

Ofc She’ll keep a low profile on Xmas Day. But in reality we all know she’ll be breaking the rules just like she did during the first lockdown

Reactions: 8
Her mum tries way too hard to dress exactly like saffron, pose like her and even look exactly like her. Bit weird if you ask me

Reactions: 17
doesn’t Brighton count as South East (it’s in east sussex)? correct me if i’m wrong but if it does, she will be in tier 4
Sussex isnt included in the tier 4 guidance. Only those places in the South that moved to T3. Brighton is still T2.

Reactions: 3
Does it make anyone else ridiculously uncomfortable that saffron and ana’s mums class themselves as influencers? There’s no doubting that saffron and Ana are successful and obviously their fans are going to follow their family members too, but they’re following because they like saffron/Ana not because they love to see julies bent legged ootd pics in front of the living room door. The fact that they both do ads and Wendy is even signed to a management makes me cringe so hard. They’re blatantly scrounging off their daughters’ success. I know this is a pretty common thing but it’s so weird. Just be happy for your kid and support them in what they’re doing without trying to get in on the five seconds of fame, it’s embarrassing

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
How can she not wrap presents? How dumb can one person be?
I feel attacked :ROFLMAO: I can’t wrap nicely to save my life!
I think I’m going to have to stop watching her vlogs, I can’t explain it but it hurts my eyes how much she tilts her face and looks kind of across her face at the camera?? It’s like she’s trying to show her good side but it really makes it hard to watch, am I mad??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel attacked :ROFLMAO: I can’t wrap nicely to save my life!
I think I’m going to have to stop watching her vlogs, I can’t explain it but it hurts my eyes how much she tilts her face and looks kind of across her face at the camera?? It’s like she’s trying to show her good side but it really makes it hard to watch, am I mad??
I’ve unfollowed completely. Literally, if I see her fat slimey tongue on my ‘suggestions’ area one more time I’m going to 🤮

Please tell me why she thinks that’s funny, cool, pretty, sexy 🤮

Reactions: 6
Thought this was interesting... I follow a small influencer on Instagram who posted a pic that was taken today with Saffron (I think the girl just happened to bump into her whilst on a walk). The girl tagged The Lake District as the location... so Saff clearly isn't in Brighton atm. Saffron also then posted a pic wearing the same outfit so it has to be from today! Visiting Tyler I assume?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Thought this was interesting... I follow a small influencer on Instagram who posted a pic that was taken today with Saffron (I think the girl just happened to bump into her whilst on a walk). The girl tagged The Lake District as the location... so Saff clearly isn't in Brighton atm. Saffron also then posted a pic wearing the same outfit so it has to be from today! Visiting Tyler I assume?
Omg shut up! How does she get away with this!!!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.