Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PurpleGorilla

Somebody on Twitter called Jonathan ‘RumpleForeSkin’ and I’d just like to say if you’re on here, that’s made my day thank you ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

reader87123

VIP Member
"I hid my crest so you wouldn't have to blur it out" - that's not cute, it's not heart-warming or an example of a kind personality. No. It's fucking sad, that's what it is. Have a look at what you're doing to your children, you brainless vapid bitch. Ask yourself why your son is so hung up on hair and make-up and why your 7yo daughter needs to know to hide her crest from total weirdos online. For God's sake!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

VV93

Watching the documentary now and Anna is saying she doesn’t show the kids in situations like tantrums or potty training.
I specifically remember when Emilia was potty training them filming her literally sat on the toilet/potty while she was going to the toilet.
Just searched YouTube and found this .. is it not Alessia sat on a potty for a thumbnail?!
How can they so blatantly lie?
9F070EAC-3EFE-431E-A059-5397007AA69E.jpeg

I don’t know what to say. Stacey asks him how he’d feel if he knew somebody was masturbating over his children.
He’s goes red and is practically smirking, takes so long to answer and then says is it really a terrible thing?! He really sees nothing wrong with it and that is so alarming.
He’s basically saying if pedophiles are using his kids pics it’s no big deal to him 😡

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

evoway13

VIP Member
The 'cult' never fail to amuse me. After gushing about Jon and Anna being on 'national tv' (ie...NOT a prime time channel) .... the cult have now realised that the documentary was 'against' the SJ's (it's taken about 30 hours for their brain cells to kick in). So, now they're saying that Stacey only filmed with the SJ's to make herself famous ..... and that Stacey is exploiting the SJ children for views ! Someone also said on Twitter that they had watched the documentary and they feared for the children's mental health in the future, A brain dead cult member said 'you could be done for liable!'..... Do they mean 'LIBEL' ? It's quite alarming what blithering sheep the SJ's cult members are!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Telling Stacey to do something about her perfectly fine hair while he looks like he was dragged through a hedge backwards is how Jonny maintains control over Annal.
By picking apart her appearance to tap into her insecurities and lower her confidence it makes it easier for him to assert his dominance.
Its his tiny man syndrome way of keeping women 'in their place' so to speak. Like a pissing contest Im higher up the chain from you kind of thing so know your place.
I think hes a festering hot mess of an incel who cant believe his dumb luck snagging a 'pretty girl', which he did when she was young and vulnerable, so hes got to keeping her vulnerable and co dependent and self doubting so she never leaves him.
Hence all the "ew" at her cellulite, digs at her weight, telling her to put makeup on and sort her appearance out.
Hes such a scruffy, ugly toad, but while he keeps directing focus at her insecurities hes deflecting the attention away from his own inadequacies.
Stacey, a resident of the real world, wasnt having a bar of it and wasnt falling for his manipulations so he was getting more and more furious.
It was brilliant I loved watching it play out.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

TruthInMyTea

Thank you to whoever made the documentary available!
Just some of my thoughts that are probably reflected in what has already been said:
- Anna comes across really well, we all know she lives for her LV phone case and designer clothes that she couldn't afford without the children, but she acted like she really missed not having anything and living off her mother. I did feel a tad sorry for her in the moment when she was talking to Stacey about missing the simpler times, but she chose it (started it actually), she's just as manipulative as Jonathan and shes also wildly abusive, so the sorry feeling didn't last long before the realisation hit me that this is her trying to get all the sympathy
- Stacey asked some hard hitting questions, which had she actually forced an answer out of Jonathan rather than letting him dodge the questions (truly shows his personality) would've been really interesting
- Hardly any mention of the the dogs, and their lack of teeth, that would've highlighted to the audience how little they're cared for
- Love that Eduardo was actually getting some attention from Stacey, but I did find it a bit odd with how comfortable all the kids were with this stranger and her crew in their house, goes to show the shittone of staff they have wandering in and out all day
- Nice one off trip to the farm, good thinking Jonathan
- "I only film 10 minutes maybe 5 a day or every other day" *proceeds to pull camera out at every opportunity to film the kids* *somehow makes 20 minutes vlogs with 10 minutes of footage* Wow J you're a miracle worker
- Jonathan, what were you thinking man. So fucking defensive over everything. Stacey's final thoughts with him and Anna and he says (something along the lines of) "What if, if you were to have kids and you did a controversial show and 10 years later your kids say 'did your mum really do that' like that could be damaging to them" THAT IS SO DIFFERENT TO A SECONDARY SCHOOL BULLY SAYING "I HAVE FOOTAGE OF YOU IN THE BATH AND I'M GOING TO EMAIL A COMPILATION OF YOU IN THE BATH AND IN YOUR BIKINIS TO THE WHOLE SCHOOL" The two situations are incomparable you twat
Anna's face when Jonathan is saying this to Stacey literally says "stop talking" and when Stacey responds to this incomprehensible speiel of his he looks like an angry bull frog
View attachment 40690View attachment 40689
Kind of glad it was made as I can see on Twitter a lot of people despising the idea of filming children to put online and minions saying "I'm not so sure anymore", but I wish it didn't give them even negative publicity
Sorry for the long one guys, but thanks again to the person with the link!

Also I think Jonathan brought subs in advance for this date and the day after thinking that everyone would love him on the show, no way in hell he's gained 600+ people from that documentary, 90% of tweeters called him creepy and a cunt
Right! And also Stacey isn’t choosing to do things that guarantee her child will be bullied or guarantee the bullies have ammunition. Anna couldn’t care less if/when her kids get bullied because of her and Jon’s extortion, she’s just like well other people have bigger problems and you can cry into your private school uniform sleeve.

He looks fucking angry that he can’t control what Stacey thinks

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

lemonandlime

VIP Member
He let his nice guy guard down a few times, like the weirdo question and at the end when he was asked what if in the future it affects the kids mental health 'well your not a mother yet what if you have kids and they don't like what you have done on TV' Stacey looked gob smacked by his response.
Because only a moron would compare journalism with recording your child on the potty.....!! How is that even remotely the same thing?
I doubt Stacey has done ANYTHING on tv that's as bad as... let's see, joke about having sex with your kids, joke about roofies and rape, fucking a kitchen counter, film a child on the potty, let a dog pee on the baby, cruelly punish a toddler.... and the list goes on.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

lemonandlime

VIP Member
On her story she just complained that the Stacey Dooley shit airs at 10pm and she'll be asleep by then, so she can't live tweet it. Oh for fuck's sake you're an adult you can stay up two hours past your ridiculous first grade bedtime!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

DoseofReality

VIP Member
Long time lurker but finally decided to join in the fun. I watched the doc tonight and have to say they really didn't come across well. But maybe that's me watching through lukewarm glasses.

Firstly, Alessia is the only child not to be actually introduced- enough said.

Stacey asks how the filming works and whether there are cameras in every room and Jonathan intervenes with no not really, not every room. Must have switched the screen off in his nerve centre while she was in there, but she's hardly going to miss the cameras in pretty much every room is she?

Their "home" really comes across as cold and sterile and not because of the colours but because of the atmosphere.

Jonathan taking the kids to the farm is described by Stacey as getting content for the video. True, not a nice family day out. And before they leave it shows how they all have to pose for outfit shots with Anna so can't put their coats on. Not sure what the photo was for, let's commemorate the time only two of you were allowed out of the house because we had a camera crew round.

Stacey actually asks the Es if they enjoy being in the videos and Eduardo says No and Emilia shakes her hand like "half and half" you can see Jonathan tense up so badly and then says Eduardo's on an every answer is no day.

Anna really makes it sound like she just wants it to be her and Jonathan. Again maybe those lukewarm glasses but like she resents having 4 kids, 6 dogs and all the staff because they make her feel lonely and away from Jonathan (her best friend.) And when asked if she's worried about the kids future reaction or bullies, says there's always going to be bullies anyway for some reason. And she can tell them how lucky they are that the videos have meant they live such a privileged lifestyle.

Whilst Jonathan cannot answer a question without deflecting at all. Even when asked if it worries him that paedophiles could be using their content to masturbate over, he took a very long time to answer. And then said he doesn't upload videos of them in the bath anymore and that's not who he makes the videos for. Glad people picked up on his controlling and manipulative ways.

Probably so much more I could say about the doc but I definitely wouldn't say it was great PR for them.

• Heart

a5adams

Long time lurker but finally decided to join in the fun. I watched the doc tonight and have to say they really didn't come across well. But maybe that's me watching through lukewarm glasses.

Firstly, Alessia is the only child not to be actually introduced- enough said.

Stacey asks how the filming works and whether there are cameras in every room and Jonathan intervenes with no not really, not every room. Must have switched the screen off in his nerve centre while she was in there, but she's hardly going to miss the cameras in pretty much every room is she?

Their "home" really comes across as cold and sterile and not because of the colours but because of the atmosphere.

Jonathan taking the kids to the farm is described by Stacey as getting content for the video. True, not a nice family day out. And before they leave it shows how they all have to pose for outfit shots with Anna so can't put their coats on. Not sure what the photo was for, let's commemorate the time only two of you were allowed out of the house because we had a camera crew round.

Stacey actually asks the Es if they enjoy being in the videos and Eduardo says No and Emilia shakes her hand like "half and half" you can see Jonathan tense up so badly and then says Eduardo's on an every answer is no day.

Anna really makes it sound like she just wants it to be her and Jonathan. Again maybe those lukewarm glasses but like she resents having 4 kids, 6 dogs and all the staff because they make her feel lonely and away from Jonathan (her best friend.) And when asked if she's worried about the kids future reaction or bullies, says there's always going to be bullies anyway for some reason. And she can tell them how lucky they are that the videos have meant they live such a privileged lifestyle.

Whilst Jonathan cannot answer a question without deflecting at all. Even when asked if it worries him that paedophiles could be using their content to masturbate over, he took a very long time to answer. And then said he doesn't upload videos of them in the bath anymore and that's not who he makes the videos for. Glad people picked up on his controlling and manipulative ways.

Probably so much more I could say about the doc but I definitely wouldn't say it was great PR for them.
I want to comment on the pedophile answer- Jonathan, pedophiles do not need to see a child in a bathtub to pleasure themselves. They can just be looking at the kids in their school uniforms or something more casual (hate to be so gross but that's the nature of the beast). If I knew there was even ONE pedophile watching my kids in any videos I put out, I'd immediately close up shop and delete everything. I do not have children but I know I'd be fiercely protective of them, damn the money.

• Heart

lemonandlime

VIP Member
Another favorite thing - she has the nerve to say the kids weren't in the documentary much because they didn't have editing control.

You see Anna, the last thing Stacey Dooley wants is to exploit your children or harm them in any way. They were always going AFTER YOU. You think the network wants to hurt your kids? Like honestly..! The only people around her who show your kids in a negative light are you and Jonathan. No troll is going after your kids either, everyone just wants to expose you for the shady exploitative and mentally deranged persons you and Jonathan are.

• Heart
  • Wow

Fizmozoo

Ok I caved in and watched. My God, talk about best actress award goes to Anal SJ. She went into her childish innocent mode and acted all like it was Jonathan's idea to vlog. It was all business this and business that. She was saying that when they moved into the house she never felt so lonely and sad because she didn't have Jonathan all to herself, and she would give it all up and the wealth and live like they used to just so she could be by her best friends side. 🤮
She proved how insecure, boring, lonely and manipulative she is.
Anyone that watches them for longer than a day on any platform would see she's totally putting it on to come across as a lonely housewife who didn't choose that lifestyle. Where's the harp when you need one?!
Alessia looks petrified to have so many strangers in her home. I wouldn't blame her!
Jonathan lied constantly throughout. As I'm sure Stacey realised once she went home and actually watched past videos and his more recent carry on. Including the COLD shower punishment if their 2 year old!
He claimed they don't film every day only every second day? Eh hello? YouTube videos go up at 6pm daily?
She claimed they don't film potty training their kids? Good joke that. We all know how that went. Cold showers for everyone in the audience.
Anal talked about how if the kids grew up and read bad comments online that she would say to them, ' but aren't you happy or lucky that you go to private school, or that aren't you happy we can give you all this' ( not exact words )
Overall anyone that didn't know them will be like who the f are these pair of jumped up twats making money off their poor kids.
I don't think they came across well at all. Jonathan was cold and snappy and bossy. He came across really over the top and obsessive about vlogging. And anal just blended into her grey boring decor. Bland, boring and fake. The end. 😁😆😅

• Heart
  • Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Just my opinion...
I dislike Anna and Jonathan as much as everyone 🤣
But i’m really uncomfortable with some of the shit being implied on here today, especially if it involves a father strapping his daughter into a car seat being twisted into something sick, or the kids kissing each other being turned into something dark 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 28

lemonandlime

VIP Member
I mean seriously as in surely most people in the western world know the leaders of most countries and more so in the light of Brexit.

Also your tone is a little off there Fatima
Let's not fight but I think that comment is very patronizing. Not being able to ID a politician when you ie don't live in the UK/Ireland and don't follow politics closely is really not the point here.

lemonandlime

VIP Member
Awww. Yeah Alessia is a total
Sweetheart and a real character! I feel for her

The sweat story really made me sick...

"Jonathan says Alessia reminds him of me because she's mean....I'm not mean."

So, instead of speaking up for your 2yr old 'Alessia isn't mean' (or, i don't know, not mentioning this shit at all!!) you tell everyone YOU aren't mean?! Honey, that makes you very mean. WHO SAYS THEIR TODDLER IS MEAN ANYWAY?!

It's unbelievable how much they hate Alessia. They're bullying their own child in front of an audience!!!

But thanks for telling us that Emilia, who has a golden heart, is like you were as a child, or maybe an even better version of you, you absolute disgrace or a mother.

Last edited:
  • Angry

Dont care

Someones ego was hurt last night muahahahahahah i said that they would not be painted in a good light because common folks that dont have the habit on going on youtube usually have a very strong opinion on kids whose whole lives are shown for millions.

But to me the cherry on top of the cake is J waching it and giving it green light. Thats what happens when you have your ego stroked for years and people always licking your ass. You cant see the difference from right or wrong and you start lacking empathy that is why you tought there was nothing wrong with the cold shower scandal.... he must be stomping his little man feet today because we cant intimidate anyone ahahahah it was live tv so you cant control the channel to put it down, you agreed on making the episode so there is nothing you can do. Ohhhh feels so good!

If he makes a video on Stacey and "what she was really like" i hope she sues the shit of his gnome ass...

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Just-opinion

VIP Member
OMG MINIONS ACTUALLY THINKING I'M GOING TO GO TO JAIL BECAUSE ON TWITTER I SAID THAT DISAGREEING ISN'T TROLLING AND FREE SPEECH EXISTS HAHAHAAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA I AM LEGITIMATELY HAVING THE BEST TIME OF MY LIFE TELLING THIS MINION BY HER STANDARDS SHE'S TROLLING ME AND SHE'S GOING TO JAIL TO HAHAHAHAAHAH

• Haha

MunkyMagic

2019 turning out to be the annus horriblis for the SJs.... cold showering exposed, control freak stage dad Jonathan exposed on Stacey Sleeps Over and upcoming YouTube tightening of their content which will affect their income and engagement.

Karma ALWAYS repays it’s debts. And usually when you think you’ve got away with it.

• Heart