SaconeJolys #7 You didn’t need to C this so I edited it out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it was a positive portrayal of them at all - loads of negative tweets. Anna seemed so uncomfortable throughout the whole thing.

Reactions: 13
New to this thread....realise there are much more serious things to comment on but this is bugging me....why does Anna make such a big deal about needing early night and being tired etc?
She's always tired because she gets up at 5am to workout in the dark to nurse her body issues. The rest of the day, she's either starving herself or depriving herself of nutrients that would give her more energy. She also spends A LOT of time standing in front of the mirror holding her heavy Louis-Vuitton-encased iPhone which must be really exhausting. It's a hard life. if you had that kind of life, you'd be in bed by 8pm every night as well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Someone on Twitter has answered alot of tweets linking the abuse video, it's certainly being shared tonight.

Wonder if their a Tatteler?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Someone on Twitter has answered alot of tweets linking the abuse video, it's certainly being shared tonight.

Wonder if their a Tatteler?
Interesting they can control what’s shown on the show...
But they can’t control the public’s reaction!!! 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ok I caved in and watched. My God, talk about best actress award goes to Anal SJ. She went into her childish innocent mode and acted all like it was Jonathan's idea to vlog. It was all business this and business that. She was saying that when they moved into the house she never felt so lonely and sad because she didn't have Jonathan all to herself, and she would give it all up and the wealth and live like they used to just so she could be by her best friends side. 🤮
She proved how insecure, boring, lonely and manipulative she is.
Anyone that watches them for longer than a day on any platform would see she's totally putting it on to come across as a lonely housewife who didn't choose that lifestyle. Where's the harp when you need one?!
Alessia looks petrified to have so many strangers in her home. I wouldn't blame her!
Jonathan lied constantly throughout. As I'm sure Stacey realised once she went home and actually watched past videos and his more recent carry on. Including the COLD shower punishment if their 2 year old!
He claimed they don't film every day only every second day? Eh hello? YouTube videos go up at 6pm daily?
She claimed they don't film potty training their kids? Good joke that. We all know how that went. Cold showers for everyone in the audience.
Anal talked about how if the kids grew up and read bad comments online that she would say to them, ' but aren't you happy or lucky that you go to private school, or that aren't you happy we can give you all this' ( not exact words )
Overall anyone that didn't know them will be like who the f are these pair of jumped up twats making money off their poor kids.
I don't think they came across well at all. Jonathan was cold and snappy and bossy. He came across really over the top and obsessive about vlogging. And anal just blended into her grey boring decor. Bland, boring and fake. The end. 😁😆😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Ok I caved in and watched. My God, talk about best actress award goes to Anal SJ. She went into her childish innocent mode and acted all like it was Jonathan's idea to vlog. It was all business this and business that. She was saying that when they moved into the house she never felt so lonely and sad because she didn't have Jonathan all to herself, and she would give it all up and the wealth and live like they used to just so she could be by her best friends side. 🤮
She proved how insecure, boring, lonely and manipulative she is.
Anyone that watches them for longer than a day on any platform would see she's totally putting it on to come across as a lonely housewife who didn't choose that lifestyle. Where's the harp when you need one?!
Alessia looks petrified to have so many strangers in her home. I wouldn't blame her!
Jonathan lied constantly throughout. As I'm sure Stacey realised once she went home and actually watched past videos and his more recent carry on. Including the COLD shower punishment if their 2 year old!
He claimed they don't film every day only every second day? Eh hello? YouTube videos go up at 6pm daily?
She claimed they don't film potty training their kids? Good joke that. We all know how that went. Cold showers for everyone in the audience.
Anal talked about how if the kids grew up and read bad comments online that she would say to them, ' but aren't you happy or lucky that you go to private school, or that aren't you happy we can give you all this' ( not exact words )
Overall anyone that didn't know them will be like who the f are these pair of jumped up twats making money off their poor kids.
I don't think they came across well at all. Jonathan was cold and snappy and bossy. He came across really over the top and obsessive about vlogging. And anal just blended into her grey boring decor. Bland, boring and fake. The end. 😁😆😅
Thank you very much,this is for you, you deserve it 🏆

I’m really happy that they came across bad.
That’s all I wanted from the show.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
W Channel has posted a couple of minutes of the middle of the episode on Facebook (found this from someone on another forum).
She interviewed Anna about starting on YouTube and she says (and I quote) "I started when I was 20, nearly 21, 20/21, that year that I turned 21". Good to see they captured how incomprehensive she is!
They filmed Anna getting a picture for Instagram, Stacey was concerned Eduardo didn't have his coat on before going outside then Jonathan says "Not yet Anna needs a photo" in such a dry and dull voice. What must be a gazillion photos later Anna asks Jonathan "if he got one"...
Then in the car to the farm Stacey asks Jonathan how he expects the kids to behave in public and if there were certain expectations for them, but then J just responds with "Yeah" and changes the subject

I hope the link works, you should be able to watch it even without a Facebook account
Thanks for that, Im not in the UK..
So in that footage Anna says I did it for fun and Jonathan was the strategic one who saw we could make a living off it and then Jonathan says I didnt know we could make a living off it I just did it for fun! They both contradict each other and themselves consistently..and no one else sees tbis except for these disxussion forums??? 🤯

Reactions: 14
Thanks for that, Im not in the UK..
So in that footage Anna says I did it for fun and Jonathan was the strategic one who saw we could make a living off it and then Jonathan says I didnt know we could make a living off it I just did it for fun! They both contradict each other and themselves consistently..and no one else sees tbis except for these disxussion forums??? 🤯
Exactly!
'If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything'
Mark Twain.

Interesting to see under the hashtag on twitter that couple of people who watched the Sjs for 6-7 years have changed their minds about them..... ...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Interesting to see under the hashtag on twitter that couple of people who watched the Sjs for 6-7 years have changed their minds about them..... ...
What hastag? I can't see any negative tweets just the usual minions.

Reactions: 1
I just have to say that I saw the video of Anna in the restaurant looking like they made a big mistake by taking all the kids out for dinner. Can she just enjoy her children? It's Emilia's birthday, get off the phone, enjoy the moment, and be happy that you're all healthy and can all be together to celebrate special days like these. I know it's a Lot, especially with the youngest two. Maybe she should have planned just taking the Es out for dinner with her and Jonathan so they can spend more quality time and get a sitter for the As. They're so young, they won't know any better.

Reactions: 11
Anna, this one's for you:

Definition of Child Exploitation
Noun
  1. Using a minor child for profit , power, status, sexual gratification, or some other purpose.

Your children will NOT thank you for spending the money THEY EARNED. There is a perfectly good State school in your area. It has an outstanding record.
You have exposed your true nature and everyone, except minions, can see exactly where your priorities lie.

Jonathan, this one's for you:

It's my favourite image, taken a few years ago and says a thousand words in one shot:

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Oh they didn’t come off well at all did they?!
I noticed Jonathan stopped doing insta stories after the first adverts when it became much clearer that Stacey thinks they’re insane and it wasn’t as positive as they were expecting.
In a way it reminded me of the Michael Jackson interview with bashir where he thought he was going to get advertising and people would love him and it backfired massively.

Although I actually gipped when Stacey said she couldn’t find an oven glove or tea towel so got her food out of the oven with a pair of dirty knickers.
Dirty cow, Anna was not impressed lol

• Wow
Reactions: 11
This has backfired badly on J not only had he come accross badly but made A look like someone who would like to give up the money etc for the simpler life????!!! I didn't watch it just what I seen on the W twitter page

• Haha
Anna, this one's for you:

Definition of Child Exploitation
Noun
  1. Using a minor child for profit , power, status, sexual gratification, or some other purpose.

Your children will NOT thank you for spending the money THEY EARNED. There is a perfectly good State school in your area. It has an outstanding record.
You have exposed your true nature and everyone, except minions, can see exactly where your priorities lie.

Jonathan, this one's for you:

It's my favourite image, taken a few years ago and says a thousand words in one shot:

I must be blind..what's in the photo?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.