SaconeJolys #7 You didn’t need to C this so I edited it out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2019 turning out to be the annus horriblis for the SJs.... cold showering exposed, control freak stage dad Jonathan exposed on Stacey Sleeps Over and upcoming YouTube tightening of their content which will affect their income and engagement.

Karma ALWAYS repays it’s debts. And usually when you think you’ve got away with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
When Stacey says how would you feel if a paedophile was masturbating over your children and he says is it a terrible thing? WTF

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
When Stacey says how would you feel if a paedophile was masturbating over your children and he says is it a terrible thing? WTF
Normally I would say wtf is that question.

But she said it on purpose to confront him, and it was really interesting to see his reaction (I did not see the documentary, I’m sticking on what tattlers are telling us) and I’m glad he showed his true colors because people can finally see what we see.

Reactions: 18
i Genuinely wonder why they don’t just quit while they’re ahead. They have the money to just stop. They keep pushing themselves into the public eye and it’s going to backfire because the general public see them for who they really are.
I feel like every time there is backlash they’re just digging themselves a hole trying to get people on their side. They’re so removed from reality now that they can’t even see why they’re bad. Or they don’t really care as long as the money keeps coming in.
There’s no way they can justify treating their kids this way just because it pays for their schooling, that’s ridiculous. You’d go without some luxury for your children to feel happier and more secure.

Reactions: 17
2019 turning out to be the annus horriblis for the SJs.... cold showering exposed, control freak stage dad Jonathan exposed on Stacey Sleeps Over and upcoming YouTube tightening of their content which will affect their income and engagement.

Karma ALWAYS repays it’s debts. And usually when you think you’ve got away with it.
Their ‘annus horribilis’ [emoji122][emoji122][emoji24][emoji24] absolutely, and it’s all due to them no one else. Though they wouldnt see it that way

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i Genuinely wonder why they don’t just quit while they’re ahead. They have the money to just stop. They keep pushing themselves into the public eye and it’s going to backfire because the general public see them for who they really are.
I feel like every time there is backlash they’re just digging themselves a hole trying to get people on their side. They’re so removed from reality now that they can’t even see why they’re bad. Or they don’t really care as long as the money keeps coming in.
There’s no way they can justify treating their kids this way just because it pays for their schooling, that’s ridiculous. You’d go without some luxury for your children to feel happier and more secure.
100% They cant stop because they are greedy narcissists.

Saying to a kid when there are negative consequences like bullying because of the parents putting them online that it gives them a private education and a nice house is soooooo manipulative and fucked up. It’s a cop out and sooo insensitive. I’m sure when Alessia is older and she’s being called a poo spreader or people tease her about getting a cold shower amongst other things like the pic of up her skirt which is still on her dads insta!! She’s not going to give a duck about the fact it’s a ponsey school and they live in a big grey house where your every move is watched and recorded. She will just want some love and sympathy but the ones that put her in that position will be like you ungrateful little girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Wait, what???! His response to the paedos masturbating whilst watching his children was "Is it a terrible thing?"

• Angry
Reactions: 12
OMG Jonathan wants to make his own documentary of Stacey sleeping over because he felt "his side of the story" was really shown in the doco. Someone's unhappy with who they really are...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
OMG Jonathan wants to make his own documentary of Stacey sleeping over because he felt "his side of the story" was really shown in the doco. Someone's unhappy with who they really are...
Oh it’s becoming more and more interesting🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Funny how he loved it at the viewing and was okay with it all until the people watching didn't love it! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Funny how he loved it at the viewing and was okay with it all until the people watching didn't love it! :ROFLMAO:
This is hilarious!!!!! Stacey’s like dude (waving her white flag) there was no agenda it is what it is. Jon says it was one sided...she literally slept over at his home and filmed and she asked him and Anna and the kids questions... what about that is one sided? If anything it is their side not hers. I haven’t seen it I’m just going on what others have said and from the clips and what Anna and Jonathan are saying so correct me if I’m wrong. But him saying he’s going to release what it’s really like staying with her now is just a bitter little narc who has to do the whole can’t control them so I will destroy them tactic

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Little Jonny is grouchy this morning! He's implying he has dirt on Stacey and passive aggressively threatening to show it. The thing is, he has cameras all over that house so maybe he does have footage and audio that could embarrass her.

Edited to say, it appears he has deleted what he said about her.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Little Jonny is grouchy this morning! He's implying he has dirt on Stacey and passive aggressively threatening to show it. The thing is, he has cameras all over that house so maybe he does have footage and audio that could embarrass her.
If he released that footage (should it exist) he'd be saying he lied in the doco because he said he doesn't have cameras everywhere. He honestly couldn't be any more bitter and I am sad I don't have popcorn to watch this pan otu

If he released that footage (should it exist) he'd be saying he lied in the doco because he said he doesn't have cameras everywhere. He honestly couldn't be any more bitter and I am sad I won't have constant popcorn to while I watch this pan out

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Normally I would say wtf is that question.

But she said it on purpose to confront him, and it was really interesting to see his reaction (I did not see the documentary, I’m sticking on what tattlers are telling us) and I’m glad he showed his true colors because people can finally see what we see.
I was shocked when she asked him that, but it was definitely asked for a reason, I'm wondering if Stacey etc have the same thoughts about J, that we Tattlers do!!! It was shocking the way he replied.
Most definitely something sinister about that guy.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
This is hilarious!!!!! Stacey’s like dude (waving her white flag) there was no agenda it is what it is. Jon says it was one sided...she literally slept over at his home and filmed and she asked him and Anna and the kids questions... what about that is one sided? If anything it is their side not hers. I haven’t seen it I’m just going on what others have said and from the clips and what Anna and Jonathan are saying so correct me if I’m wrong. But him saying he’s going to release what it’s really like staying with her now is just a bitter little narc who has to do the whole can’t control them so I will destroy them tactic

So much for Anna's "Jonathan and I don't care what you say about us" "you can say whatever you want about us" as long as you don't say anything against our kids or whatever....

Honestly nobody would ever even think about saying anything bad about those kids. They are adorable. They did nothing wrong. And they're so young.

Reactions: 19
So much for Anna's "Jonathan and I don't care what you say about us" "you can say whatever you want about us" as long as you don't say anything against our kids or whatever....

Honestly nobody would ever even think about saying anything bad about those kids. They are adorable. They did nothing wrong. And they're so young.
100% Those kids are gorgeous little humans. And even if they played up they are kids! No one would blame them for child like behaviour! It was so bullshit and Anna was just saying it to save face because she knows she looks like an uncaring mother due to the cold showers. It’s more manipulation. But Jon clearly isn’t happy [emoji38] Too funny. Say what you want but if you do I’m gonna expose you! Lol he’s such a narc

Reactions: 14
Ooooh J, not happy this morning me thinks.
Going to do a video on what it was really like having Stacey to stay, does he honestly think he can the turn the attention away from him, interested to see how this will look.

I think though his pure greed he has opened alot of eyes who were once fans. 😂 😂 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
“Thank you for staying strong, we did it together, I stayed strong, we were holding it together, we were a team, we got through it”... “by the end I was crying with exhaustion”
Ffs you stayed up to 11pm??? Your life is so god damn pathetic staying up to 11pm is some sort of achievement 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They’re both not happy on Instagram! Haha. “Should I make my own documentary about our side of the story” and share private footage of Stacey? Come on Jonathan. It’s one thing to exploit your own kids, but a grown woman guest in your house too?

Nobody gives a crap. Save your ‘view grabbing’ documentary.. it was sooo good until Twitter showed people saw the real you. Just leave it. They showed ‘the real you’. Even if they compiled only the ‘bad bits’... the things he said my GOD

• Wow
Reactions: 22
There’s only one comment on the dailymail article about them. Do you think they aren’t allowed as most of them are probably negative?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.