Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mustard

VIP Member
Recrap of the vlog - first of all, no, of course nothing's getting pre-approved or recorded in advance.

Previously on the real housewives and real househusbands of Surrey -
It's Alessia's first day of school and Princess Anna is wondering in the morning "if she wants me" The answer's no, because we cut to Emilia putting Alessia into her school uniform and socks. Emilia doesn't wear pants for the entire duration of the clip but nobody seems to be bothered by that. I am.
They joke about the girls switching places at school and putting Emilia in a wig so that she can pretend to be to be Alessia... then there was a moment where they joked "Eduardo, where's your wig and dress?" Jesus.

They take forever taking pictures of the kids by the door and while they manage to blur out the logos there, they school logos aren't blurred in the car ride. Well done, Jonathan.
Emilia and Eduardo are actually wearing their silly hats to school. Jesus.

Jonathan bought a toilet seat that he wasn't able to install because he bought one that doesn't fit his fancy toilet. With a little research, that would've been easily avoided but okay.

Alessia is Home from school and is grilled about it - she replies No to every question. Jonathan says she was chatting non-stop in the car. Bless. Poor girl didn't want to perform for the cameras and why repeat everything she just said only for the camera? Ugh.

The Es are taken to a gymnastics class and Anna eats a Muffin which is probably the most noteworthy thing she's done all episode. Actually, she only ate the muffin top, for all we know she binned the rest.

Jonathan got Emilia a bike and Anna wrapped some presents for her, adding that most of the presents haven't arrived yet. I'm surprised she wrapped them herself, isn't that what the slave is for?

At the end of the episode Alessia is on his lap in the office and wants to play with one of Jonathan's model cars. "No, you can't open it, it's just decor." It then occurred to me that they probably don't have any cars to play with at all? No wonder Eduardo is so girly.
Pant as in underpants?

Reactions: 1

Yel

Chatty Member
I watched 2 minutes of the documentary, skipped to the end and anna going on about they're happy for us to film, there not performing monkeys.

Stacey just nodded like a dog not rebutting it as of course they do as it's all they've ever known and have been indoctrinated by their parents.

I'm out, I thought it would be poor.

I don’t know how to record and upload etc but I just watched it. Nothing sensational, got a bit awkward at the end when she said she would put her kids on camera and Jonathan got defensive but all ended very friendly
How? It's only 15 min in to the hour?

Mustard

VIP Member
Yes, I know, and have posted that information in here before in a bid to get people from here to comment in the episode that featured the SJ’s.
I haven’t looked recently. Some people commented at the time that they liked the family. I think one person said they didn’t like large accounts. Jo Good was definitely promoting her Dogs and the City podcast with him. I was shocked that she even followed or liked them.

The prerecord hasn’t been on yet.

Influenced

Chatty Member
I actually found it very patronizing but I didn’t want to go on with it, as we are here for SJs. And didn’t want to « fight » in the thread.
It’s not important.
Think whatever you want, I really could’t careless.
I guess that's the tone you read it in. It is very surprising that so many people have no idea who it was. So yes, Seriously is justified in that instance.

Influenced

Chatty Member
@Fatima speak louder so the people in the back can hear!!

I also dont live in the UK and i also didnt know who that man was! And guess what? I still dont know his name and i hadnt look twice to his face.

And in the subject of Brexit: in my country people talk about it. And we are very interested in it. And guess what? Nobody gives two cents about ireland. We only get to see Boris, and boris and boris...

In the subject of racism. Yeah, it is racist to compare potatoes and magical figures to J. It is not fair to neither vegetables and inexistent creatures...
Wow, let's hope your country doesn't ever find itself in bother. Might be no harm for any of you in the EU to pay a little more attention to politics. Not just Boris.