SaconeJolys #7 You didn’t need to C this so I edited it out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like I said in the previous post I've never handled a car seat in my life and forgot about the third strap so it felt like forever that I didn't know what he was doing *there* 💁‍♀️

When it comes to the kiss, it might be a cultural thing? It's because he's a 'baby' it isn't a big deal to me, I think I'd find it uncomfortable if it was E&E. It just seems to me that babies always get showered with kisses. :ROFLMAO:

I've noticed in Anna's story that Andrea is in yet another pink Scam and Dude romper. I don't know why you would put a boy in pink outfits all the freaking time. Yes, colors should have nothing to do with gender but in that family, I'm not too sure...
I understand your point of view on both things. The first its Jotato we are talking about so nothing is to be thrusted in there. The kiss, well they are kids and being cuddly. And like i said emelia knew the camera was there so she may want attention by showing being cute with her brother. It would not be the first time she does something to draw the camera to her.

So scam and dump still love A? -.-

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I understand your point of view on both things. The first its Jotato we are talking about so nothing is to be thrusted in there. The kiss, well they are kids and being cuddly. And like i said emelia knew the camera was there so she may want attention by showing being cute with her brother. It would not be the first time she does something to draw the camera to her.

So scam and dump still love A? -.-
Exactly. It just makes me a bit uncomfortable when he then called her is pocket rocket and everything. I genuinely don't think there's anything shady going on there in general, I mean, I sincerely hope I'm not wrong. However... a lot of what he does.., it's fifty shades of grey, just like their house.

Scam and dump! Yes! That's an even better name. I guess they didn't drop them. What a shame.

Reactions: 7
Just my opinion...
I dislike Anna and Jonathan as much as everyone 🤣
But i’m really uncomfortable with some of the tit being implied on here today, especially if it involves a father strapping his daughter into a car seat being twisted into something sick, or the kids kissing each other being turned into something dark 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 28
Just my opinion...
But i’m really uncomfortable with some of the tit being implied on here today, especially if it involves a father strapping his daughter into a car seat being twisted into something sick, or the kids kissing each other being turned into something dark 🤦‍♀️
I've explained why it looked odd to me I've also said that i didn't think it meant anything but feel free to edit it out of my initial post because I can't.

Reactions: 2
Just my opinion...
But i’m really uncomfortable with some of the tit being implied on here today, especially f it involves a father strapping his daughter into a car seat or the kids kissing each other 🤦‍♀️
Yeah we may be reaching too much. But after a few days of seeing very sexually implied thumbnails, gifs, video titles, coments by J himself, etc. There is nothing to be thrusted in that family!! But yeah i wont talk abou it anymore....

Reactions: 8
It was not only a short or spontaneous kiss (don’t find my word) but a long one.

But I guess maybe you are right 🤷🏻‍♀️

I remember a vlog where they had to separate E1 and E2 because they were dry humping in bed. Kids are curious, they do silly stuff, its harmless, mainly. What isn't harmless is keeping the camera running.

There's another vlog at Zalfie's where Emilia is humping some gym equipment and moaning with the up and down motion. Alfie cut the camera out at that point.
Again, probably harmless.
But I'd also be worried about any young child who showed sexualised behaviour beyond what is normal for their age.
Who knows what the hell goes on in that house.

Oh just remembered I think the Zalfie vlog is also the one where Anna is lying on the floor and Jonathan pretends to be a dog and cocks his leg over her as if he's pissing on her.
They really are not the people they pretend to be on the vlogs, no wonder it's all held together with sticky tape and wishful thinking.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I've explained why it looked odd to me I've also said that i didn't think it meant anything but feel free to edit it out of my initial post because I can't.
I’m just posting as a member of this thread nothing more 🙂 even the pocket rocket comments being twisted into something dirty doesn’t sit right with me, it’s just my opinion. There’s so much we can comment on but this narrative doesn’t sit well with me when there’s ZERO evidence of Jonathan doing anything to those kids.

Reactions: 15
I’m just posting as a member of this thread nothing more 🙂 even the pocket rocket comments being twisted into something dirty doesn’t sit right with me, it’s just my opinion. There’s so much we can comment on but this narrative doesn’t sit well with me when there’s ZERO evidence of Jonathan doing anything to those kids.
That's fair.
I've personally never accused him of anything like that nor would I because I don't think there is any reason to. I just get weirded out if people use words that have a very sexual meaning in a lot of contexts as nicknames for their child.
Let's say someone nicknames their child beaver. Does that mean I think they abuse that child? No. But do I think it's poor choice of nickname? 100%. At the end of the day, he'll have lots of viewers whose first language isn't English and if they were to look it up and it's something super dodgy, that's not great. Anyway, enough of that.

Reactions: 10
👏 Totally agree with this.

Reactions: 5
I hate for this to be my first post, but I've got to say I don't see anything wrong with them dressing Andrea in pink clothing - I've probably only seen him in those dusty pink leggings and shirt, and the Scam & Dude ones, the rest are pretty much grey, blue, yellow or white. Eduardo's clothes seem pretty boyish and I don't believe he only likes dolls and such because he was never introduced to "boys" toys. They seem to buy the kids gender-stereotypical clothes (the ones that aren't gifted, of course...) such as the wellies that Anna supposedly bought. The girls are pink and Eduardo's are green dinosaurs while Andrea's are just unisex duckling ones. The girls are always wearing very feminine clothes and Eduardo isn't. If they truly wanted the boys to be girls then they would let their hair grow out and their wardrobe wouldn't consist of dark colours. Just my opinion (and I also see nothing wrong with Andrea joining baby ballet; wouldn't it be more beneficial to him than staying stuck inside that grey box all day and sucking on salt shakers?)

If they constantly dressed him in pink then yeah, I'd say they were wishing he was a girl, but the handful of times they have done is hardly worth mentioning.

Anyway, hopefully, I can become a regular member here as I've been lurking for a long while! 😊

Reactions: 15
Just watched a few of Insta stories of the creep... God he is so up his own arse.. " I m going to make a documentary about what it was like having Stacey Dooley to sleep over".. Saying lots of unseen things in the prog!! So glad he s annoyed!!! Funny how it's the scummy,shady influencers posting and promoting the trolls petition. ie grabecca meld4um and this wanky creepy arrogant number 13 th in the country influencer...( His boast in the troll insta) utter Knob. Pure and simple

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone watched Stacy Dooley’s sleepover with them on
yep. i watched with my mum who has never watched them and she said jonathan was a prat and that she couldnt understand why'd they want to have their kids constantly online. she also said when anna said you can't protect them from everything, well you can try! and that how do they know how the kids feel in their heads about the filming, they're not in their heads! jonathan was so irritating, kept cutting stacey off, dodging questions and got quite rude with her at the end! he said like how would she know, shes not a mum or pregnant. really snappy. what a total cock.! and anna admitted that she barely leaves the house.

Reactions: 8
Kind of want to watch it but he able to cast forward bits but don't know where to find it online. Might nosey on youtube,.. Now I know he was annoyed and a knob😃
I’m glad they put a side of him he didn’t expect.
I was hoping earlier in the thread that this will be like our youtuber here, and it was indeed.

And I don’t think Jonathan saw the documentary before broadcasting on tv.
Because it seems like from what I read here Stacey painted them as “a curiosity” like “it’s THE family that film their children everyday”.
Not as a family vlogger.

Reactions: 6
It’s tough because Jonathan is soo inappropriate and we know he has said sexually explicit things involving the children so it is a fine line. He says some out right. Implies others. And then there’s the times when it’s is that or isn’t that? I think we are all following our instincts and maybe jumping to conclusions with the car seat and what he means by pocket rocket but there are very concrete situations that give a background to these things being a concern. If those other behaviours didn’t happen then we would look at other things far more innocently.

When it comes to the humping, they will have seen Jon do it and so copy him. It’s not sexual to the kids it’s just something they’ve seen their dad do and he thinks it’s funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s tough because Jonathan is soo inappropriate and we know he has said sexually explicit things involving the children so it is a fine line. He says some out right. Implies others. And then there’s the times when it’s is that or isn’t that? I think we are all following our instincts and maybe jumping to conclusions with the car seat and what he means by pocket rocket but there are very concrete situations that give a background to these things being a concern. If those other behaviours didn’t happen then we would look at other things far more innocently.

When it comes to the humping, they will have seen Jon do it and so copy him. It’s not sexual to the kids it’s just something they’ve seen their dad do and he thinks it’s funny.

That.
The main thing is that Jonathan isn't someone who's never done anything shady or inappropriate in his life. There are so many incidences that he's filmed and shared that are so very cringeworthy.

I really take issue with him not having an ounce of responsibility in what he's showing when he knows how young the majority of his audience is.

Reactions: 14
How as a parent does this question not freak you out J? If someone asked me that I'd naturally answer that I'd feel sick, I'd feel responsible for putting my kids in the public and in that horrible position. I'd immediately remove them from filming and I'd delete every trace of any footage enticing paedos! But no, he doesn't even respond like another parent would. He responds quiet worryingly calm about it. Mumbling his words and lying his way out of it as if he has never used vlog titles or thumbnails to entice exactly that type of viewing.
Here is word for word what he said:
So Stacey's ask:
'How would you feel in your heart of hearts if it became apparent that a paedophile or sexual predator had been looking at your children, had been masterbating over you children basically?'
J replies
' It's such an odd question? How would you feel, like obviously is it a terrible thing?
I don't really know how to answer like, (mumble mumble he's lost for words)
'I don't make content for that purpose,.I just make it as difficult as i can for my content to be consumed that way. I don't think there's any footage out there, there probably was in our earlier stuff , I admit that. Everyone makes mistakes.
Stacey's says ' Bath time'
And be replies
Alot of the videos ( of bath time) have been taken down now. Same as the pictures we've had on our social media . We just kinda like, live and learn' said in a I don't give a duck kinda way tone.

Word for word from the horses mouth. But yet he's misunderstood. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.