SaconeJolys #7 You didn’t need to C this so I edited it out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I re quote what @Kja19 said because I think people maybe didn’t see :

“I don’t think the “sleepover” party is actually a sleep over where the children stay and actually sleep there for the night.

If I remember rightly a while ago in a vlog E1 and Anna were discussing it while they were getting ready for a bath and E1 said it wasn’t going to be to a real sleep over but it be finishing late and the babies A1&A2 will be in bed when it finishes and E2 wasn’t allowed to come as it was girls only then E2 got up set and Anna said he can be the only boy there and E2 was talking about what film to watch and Jonathan was giving her film titles and taking about having popcorn. I might be wrong and they might of have changed it I don’t know.”
A3 is in bed at that time, too....
I bet Jonathan is running the show by himself because she has to be in bed already.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Absolutely no sleepovers in Primary School - they aren't mature enough, need sleep and I don't want the responsibility. I would NEVER let one of mine sleep at their home. EVER.

Reactions: 12
Are they so used to have everything free that they couldn’t just re do the bathroom if they want to or change the toilet thing ?

Who in their right mind put an instastory of the toilet showing, I assume, it’s broken ?

FCD91200-8C17-40C4-8089-2768B3FABC37.png

0320EBD1-8379-4B97-BC5C-88528C922F47.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It just looks like the seat needs screwing back on or replacing if the hinges are broken. Hardly a disaster or reason to replace the entire bathroom 😂

They made #13 on the Sunday Times list of the top 100 Influencers in the UK!!! :sick:
What a good place to be if you abuse your family for the world to see...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Hahahahah they spelt Emilias name wrong in that article
And with the "sleepover", say it finishes at 8, will Anna be in bed when parents are picking their kids up?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahahahah they spelt Emilias name wrong in that article
And with the "sleepover", say it finishes at 8, will Anna be in bed when parents are picking their kids up?
Yep!!
Maybe he can find a yummy mummy to have some fun with in the forbidden room before she takes home her daughter!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Do people take notice of any Sunday Times lists? Authors/Influencers (it's like a tiny tiny slice of the World) none of which influence me.

Reactions: 5
On her story she just complained that the Stacey Dooley tit airs at 10pm and she'll be asleep by then, so she can't live tweet it. Oh for duck's sake you're an adult you can stay up two hours past your ridiculous first grade bedtime!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
On her story she just complained that the Stacey Dooley tit airs at 10pm and she'll be asleep by then, so she can't live tweet it. Oh for duck's sake you're an adult you can stay up two hours past your ridiculous first grade bedtime!
So she now also regurgitates random crap and useless things on weekends?! People cant even breath on saturday and sunday morning without seeing her overlined lips... you can see she has absolutely no one real to talk to (or everyone is sick of her)....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They only influence tweenagers and slightly unhinged adults. That's not something I'd be proud of. The lies in that interview is laughable. They don't film disciplining their kids? They don't show anything that would embarrass their kids? Are they for freaking real? COLD showers, Toilet training, half naked photos and videos? Yes, we are all just imagining things. They never happened.
It's great they are getting more media coverage actually, people will be like who the fk are these twats and will search their name and find the whole truth and nothing but the truth about them. Nice work guys!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she now also regurgitates random crap and useless things on weekends?! People cant even breath on saturday and sunday morning without seeing her overlined lips... you can see she has absolutely no one real to talk to (or everyone is sick of her)....
I laughed out when loud when she went out of her way to explain what mascara she uses. As if anyone notices her lashes when's got these ginormous overlined lips. I genuinely would like to know how much product she goes through per week to look like that at any given moment she's not working out. For no reason at all when all she does is lie on the couch or something.

• Haha
I laughed out when loud when she went out of her way to explain what mascara she uses. As if anyone notices her lashes when's got these ginormous overlined lips. I genuinely would like to know how much product she goes through per week to look like that at any given moment she's not working out. For no reason at all when all she does is lie on the couch or something.
Same here! When she said it was a Benefit one though I stopped laughing because it was suddenly likely an undeclared gifted/ad post due to her relationship with benefit

They only influence tweenagers and slightly unhinged adults. That's not something I'd be proud of. The lies in that interview is laughable. They don't film disciplining their kids? They don't show anything that would embarrass their kids? Are they for freaking real? COLD showers, Toilet training, half naked photos and videos? Yes, we are all just imagining things. They never happened.
It's great they are getting more media coverage actually, people will be like who the fk are these twats and will search their name and find the whole truth and nothing but the truth about them. Nice work guys!
Of course none of that ever happened, he edited it out, silly! We're just trolls, Anna is Martha Stewart 2.0, Jonathan is actually a good father and the little moneymakers are all perfect angels.

The sickening thing is, we're all contributing to this madness by talking about them. We enable them and all that tit and help Anna pay for Louis Vuitton phone cases and the rest of the tit in the grey palace of doom.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
From about 4 mins in...oh the tea is spilling about his dad's new wife and the draaaaaammmmmmaaaa at the wedding. He says things got 'very aggressive'....now, the bride called her a witch and asked her to leave, I think...does anyone else think Anna might have attacked the bride, going on her past behavior and anger issues....maybe being sparked by the dog eating at the table too!!

He reinvented himself and stole other people's background for his YT sympathy story, saw kids on YT were making bank and the rest is history.

Last edited:
  • Sad
They made #13 on the Sunday Times list of the top 100 Influencers in the UK!!! :sick:
What a good place to be if you abuse your family for the world to see...

He says they "accidentally filmed" the miscarriage. What's that Jon, you simple little chimp? You filmed the baby as it released from the womb or did you mean to say that you totally-on-purpose filmed you and Anna crying for the camera? Or maybe the camera just happened to be set up on a shelf, turned on, focused, and perfectly framed the two of you for the shot? An accident indeed. How many takes were required to get the money shot for youtube?
And I'll tell you what a good psychologist would say about getting pregnant so quickly after a miscarriage; they would say that the next child may not be loved as fully as it should be loved and may even be resented b/c the parents didn't allow enough time to mourn and to heal from the child they lost. They are clearly obsessed with the "squid" baby, as they call it. This may very well explain a lot about their peculiar relationship with Alessia.

• Sick
Well, Emilia can look forward to a massive amount of burnt popcorn at her party next week ! He hasn't got the lid on the pan - so the heat is escaping and what popcorn is actually popping is singed! You need the lid on to keep the highest temperature going! We have a smaller machine but, we never use oil in it ! By the looks of it, he's also dumping too many kernels in at once! I've noticed he's using plain popcorn - which is so bland - we get flavoured kernels (or popcorn seasoning) - or the kids have me making toffee popcorn using corn syrup ....which i then bake in the oven ......Jonathan is also supposed to sweep the unpopped kernels round to fall into the holes at the bottom of the tray - so the children don't break their teeth or choke on them.....

He thinks because they're 'rich' that no one else could possibly have a popcorn machine - so he's acting like he's invented the wheel. My late mother bought the grandchildren anything they could possibly need - like a candyfloss machine ....and a donut machine ! We drew the line at a full sized bouncy castle! :LOL:

Jonathan is going to end up with a LOT of bird food if he doesn't do something remarkable to that popcorn to make it at least taste like cinema popcorn ! I know because I've been there ........:confused:

• Haha
The cctv thing makes me feel really uncomfortable. I completely understand cctv at the front door, back door, garage etc as if burglary happens it's evidence.
However, cctv in bedrooms etc is creepy and to say its to keep an eye on the kids...is the most pathetic excuse ever. I wonder if emelia especially knows cctv is around the house.... What happens when the kids are older and need more privacy. They have openly admitted they got lighting in the house that is better to film too.

And even though it sickens me to think, he technically films Anna and him having sex or anything like that.

Just something wrong about the whole thing

• Sick
Reactions: 13
In the Sunday Tomes clip they say "the kids didn't have a choice, they were born into this" yup And I think that is what many people will have a major problem with and will not warm to them.

• Sad
I’m just saying.....
If they found this is Alissa's bed she’d be in a shower right now.
Yummmm poocakes none of the gluten, none of the fun

5581E93B-37CB-425F-8B5D-40685972F3FC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.