Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fizmozoo

Screenshot_20190911_171849.jpg

Allows you to spend time with your kids??? But you don't! You fob them off at every opportunity. You have a full time Nanny even though you STAY at home every day?? And you're definitely not grateful! At every opportunity you put down one of the kids depending on which child doesn't conform to your demands. Give over with your lies and fake bullshit.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Offtobuttonmoon

VIP Member
Im mystified how he can try and compare the 'trolling' he gets to say someone like Jesy Nelson (from Little Mix) or Harvey (Katie Price's son).
He's jumping on the trolling bandwagon as he doesnt like comments (rightly) made about him in the show. Always the same story, when in hot water (ha!) deflect, deflect, deflect. Cry me a river Jono.

• Wow
  • Heart

reader87123

VIP Member
Anna says people are allowed their own opinion. Save it. Remember that the next time she blocks or gets Gleam to silence someone.

• Heart
  • Haha

bagafreebee

VIP Member
He let his nice guy guard down a few times, like the weirdo question and at the end when he was asked what if in the future it affects the kids mental health 'well your not a mother yet what if you have kids and they don't like what you have done on TV' Stacey looked gob smacked by his response.

• Wow

TruthInMyTea

i Genuinely wonder why they don’t just quit while they’re ahead. They have the money to just stop. They keep pushing themselves into the public eye and it’s going to backfire because the general public see them for who they really are.
I feel like every time there is backlash they’re just digging themselves a hole trying to get people on their side. They’re so removed from reality now that they can’t even see why they’re bad. Or they don’t really care as long as the money keeps coming in.
There’s no way they can justify treating their kids this way just because it pays for their schooling, that’s ridiculous. You’d go without some luxury for your children to feel happier and more secure.
100% They cant stop because they are greedy narcissists.

Saying to a kid when there are negative consequences like bullying because of the parents putting them online that it gives them a private education and a nice house is soooooo manipulative and fucked up. It’s a cop out and sooo insensitive. I’m sure when Alessia is older and she’s being called a poo spreader or people tease her about getting a cold shower amongst other things like the pic of up her skirt which is still on her dads insta!! She’s not going to give a fuck about the fact it’s a ponsey school and they live in a big grey house where your every move is watched and recorded. She will just want some love and sympathy but the ones that put her in that position will be like you ungrateful little girl.

• Sad

Just-opinion

VIP Member
OMG Jonathan wants to make his own documentary of Stacey sleeping over because he felt "his side of the story" was really shown in the doco. Someone's unhappy with who they really are...

• Haha
  • Wow

Heidi77

VIP Member
After only 6 hours of sleep!! She deserves a prize for that don't you think?

I can't remember the context if I ever knew but if a grown adult wants to get it on with an inanimate object of that size, the context is completely irrelevant. It's always disturbing!!!!
Seeing as he’s married to an inanimate object I can see how he could confuse the counter top with his wife.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Reader1

Just watched the documentary. All I can say is Anna came across very sweet. Jonathan was argumentative and annoying, I felt really sorry for Anna when she said she wanted more time with him but he’s always on his phone.

When Anna said if the kids wanted to stop the videos they would and Jonathan’s face was like ‘ermmm no way that’s my money there’ he seemed to just want Stacey out of the house

Alessia wasn’t shown at all really, sad. Eduardo came across really sweet and of course so did Andrea. Emilia we didn’t really see too much off either but you could tell she’s a Daddy’s girl and will take after him.
If Anna really wanted to see her husband more.... she wouldn’t get up so early and go to bed the same time as a three year old. There is no passion or romance in that marriage. Anna didn’t even proper kiss him at their wedding. Anna’s narrative doesn’t match the schedule she put herself on.... that is the opposite of her husband’s she claims to miss so much.

• Heart

DoseofReality

VIP Member
Because I'm some kind of masochist I'm rewatching the doc. Will do more of a summary and put transcripts of the more notable parts as I go along for anyone that didn't get to see it or didn't want to for obvious reasons. Here's first bit.

The intro showed Stacey and Jonathan in his Jag but doesn't get shown in their episode. He must have been devastated they didn't show that.

Stacey says "with 1.9 million subscribers to serve. Their 4 photogenic children and 6 dogs are all part of their brand."

Jonathan "I've bought you the best baby" before nearly dropping him. "Half of them will make you not wanna have kids, half of them will make you want to have kids."

Stacey looking around "So are there cameras all round the house, how does it work?"
Jonathan "Eeeeerm not really, we just err we just film ourselves. We're just kinda sharing as you go along."
Stacey "Do you share every day?"
Jonathan "Every 2nd day."
Anna "Every 2nd day."

Stacey in the downstairs office pointing at the doors "So what's through here?"
Jonathan "that just goes upstairs to where the magic happens."
Stacey "Oh yeah, no more magic, no more magic." Tapping Andrea. "Jonathan have a break."
Jonathan "No not that kinda magic. We"re not making babies... Making videos."
Stacey "Oh video magic, sorry, sorry."

Stacey being shown upstairs to her room "How many bedrooms have you got?"
Anna "Is it 7? 6?"
Jonathan "Errrrr there not all being used as bedrooms."
Anna "Yeah it used to be, it was 7."

Jonathan "Alright Stacey it's time for you to work, I need to film the end of todays episode."
Also first time we see Alessia just wandering in background with them in the kitchen.
Stacey: "I've not been with the family long and I'm already getting a sense of how Jonathan puts together his YouTube videos."
Jonathan "I have this tradition when anyone comes to our house I like to tell the audience they're the new nanny, cos they all believe it. So today Stacey you're gonna be the new nanny. Is this what you're planning on wearing?"
Stacey "This is what I'm planning on wearing. Do you not like it?"
Jonathan "Can we change your hair though?"
Stacey "Why?"
Jonathan "Well just maybe change your hair, maybe change..."
Anna laughing
Stacey "Jazz myself up for your channel? Is that what you're saying Jonathan?"

Then they film the clip. And next Anna is feeding Andrea and Jonathan starts trying to get him to say "dadda." And pulls out the camera "just in case you do actually let's get this rolling." Cut to Stacey's what the hell face.

Stacey in a voice over "Although I'm no stranger to the camera playing the new role of the nanny as part of the Sacconejoly brand is going to take a bit of getting used to."

• Wow

Fizmozoo

W Channel has posted a couple of minutes of the middle of the episode on Facebook (found this from someone on another forum).
She interviewed Anna about starting on YouTube and she says (and I quote) "I started when I was 20, nearly 21, 20/21, that year that I turned 21". Good to see they captured how incomprehensive she is!
They filmed Anna getting a picture for Instagram, Stacey was concerned Eduardo didn't have his coat on before going outside then Jonathan says "Not yet Anna needs a photo" in such a dry and dull voice. What must be a gazillion photos later Anna asks Jonathan "if he got one"...
Then in the car to the farm Stacey asks Jonathan how he expects the kids to behave in public and if there were certain expectations for them, but then J just responds with "Yeah" and changes the subject

I hope the link works, you should be able to watch it even without a Facebook account
If I had never heard of them before and watched Stacey's program after just that tiny clip, I would see straight through them and their fakeness. I take photos of my children all the time. But I take them to make memories and to look back on in a few years with fondness, like most people do. My children don't always cooperate because they are children . I don't force them and I don't stage them for likes. That alone just shows how desperate Anal wants her life to come across as this perfect family. The kids are forced to be models and actors for the benefit of those pathetic parents.

• Sad

Dont care

Well, in this week so far, Stacey only retweeted once about the episode with them. And it was probably on the contract to do so. She didnt say anything yesterday while it was airing. Last week she was tweeting and retweeting much more. This just says everything doesnt it? I bet that once she left the house she had a looongggg, warm shower full of shower gel and got really drunk just to forget the creep that man is!! (Doesnt see anything wrong with pedos watching is kids??? He makes me soooo angry. I hope his whole family saw the episode and never go back to that house)...

Yeah, go ahead jotato. Make your own episode. Show us the camera footage you have. Show us filmg the crew and Stacey on those little big brother cameras. Show us them in the bathroom. Show us them in their pyjamas or underwear. Show us them having private conversations. Just show the world the big creep you are!! There will be no turning back...

• Heart
Anna was acting like she had Stockholm Syndrome in that documentary. So bizarre.

Also, Stacey was so natural with Edwardo. Reading with him, wishing him goodnight without a camera glaring at him, getting down to his level to talk to him at the farm. All of the things we never see his parents do with him. No wonder he loved her.

• Heart
  • Sad

murphy

I've been posting transcripts of the significant bits throughout the day. Will try post the rest later.
Thank you so much! Really appreciate it. You are solemnly awarded today's Tattle Medal for services above and beyond normal duty.

And another Tattle hero, Flaky Libra, has had over 28,000 views on the Timeline of Abuse video and going up every day.

They say trouble comes in threes...they've got one more fuck-up left.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Reader1

Just had a look at Jonathan’s twitter....... 😂 He’s trying really hard to hide the Stacey stays over episode with the online troll petition he’s retweeting. Looks like the little guys massive ego can’t take the backlash he’s getting. When Jonathan can’t control any aspect of what is said about him...... he comes unhinged. It brings a tear to my eye.

• Haha
Thread title suggestion :

It’s documentary time, we need some lies to fill it. A paedophile may like my child...it’s not that bad, is it?

• Haha

VVV

Anna thought it was so cute that Alessia had brought "Alexis" into bed to comfort herself.
A few vlogs ago, Alessia asked for a lullaby and Jon ordered "Alexis" to find lullabys, as he walked out of her room.
Letting foreign ladies and artificial intelligence raise their kids....Jesus wept.
sacc.png

• Sad
  • Angry

PurpleGorilla

I’ve counted at least 4 thumbnails that have the kids in their togs and in the bath on their Channel since the Stacey Dooley vlogs in March. In closing this one:
Can you get more inappropriate. Oh wait yes he does, all the time. And that’s just thumbnails. There is much more in morenof the vlogs

Honestly why do the kids even need to be in bikinis? Especially Alessia. The two piece thing is basically a bra.. they’re children.. they don’t need bras for another good few years! It’s not practical. Kids move about. What’s wrong with a normal costume. Why’s it always got to be about looks.

Ah wait yes, they want to attract the pedophiles to make up for their lost views. Throw the baby in a bikini that’ll do it

• Sad
  • Sick

PurpleGorilla

They’re both not happy on Instagram! Haha. “Should I make my own documentary about our side of the story” and share private footage of Stacey? Come on Jonathan. It’s one thing to exploit your own kids, but a grown woman guest in your house too?

Nobody gives a crap. Save your ‘view grabbing’ documentary.. it was sooo good until Twitter showed people saw the real you. Just leave it. They showed ‘the real you’. Even if they compiled only the ‘bad bits’... the things he said my GOD

• Wow
Reactions: 22