SaconeJolys #7 You didn’t need to C this so I edited it out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have to remember both joliar and Gleam had a private viewing of the finished episode...... and though tit was good to go..... which to me shows that joliar at least thought he had come over well......

Reactions: 4
He used to always be like that. Now he vlogs.
Exactly, I remember.

We have to remember both joliar and Gleam had a private viewing of the finished episode...... and though tit was good to go..... which to me shows that joliar at least thought he had come over well......
Yes you’re right but he is a fool to think that because twitter is the barometer nowadays.
And they didn’t come across well in there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
He used to always be like that. Now he vlogs.

Eduardo only vlogs because he thinks it will give him status among his school mates. He said if he vlogs then the other kids will have to pay attention to him.

He is still far too young to understand what vlogging means. The photo sums up Jonathan's coercive attitude, the way he is grabbing Eduardo and the aggressive look in his eyes is something you don't normally see but because its in a mirror it gives us a glimpse into the reality behind the vlogs.

There's another clip I like that shows Jonathan handing Eduardo a present from Zalfie when they were there one Xmas. Jonathan makes it look as if Ed has thrown the present to the floor. It makes Eduardo look like an ungrateful brat and that Zafie's present is not wanted.

But when you watch Alfies vlog from the same day you see that Jonathan pushed the present out of his son's hands and then smirked up at Alfie. It's a small incident but illustrates his controlling behaviour and that the vlog comes before his children.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Long time lurker but finally decided to join in the fun. I watched the doc tonight and have to say they really didn't come across well. But maybe that's me watching through lukewarm glasses.

Firstly, Alessia is the only child not to be actually introduced- enough said.

Stacey asks how the filming works and whether there are cameras in every room and Jonathan intervenes with no not really, not every room. Must have switched the screen off in his nerve centre while she was in there, but she's hardly going to miss the cameras in pretty much every room is she?

Their "home" really comes across as cold and sterile and not because of the colours but because of the atmosphere.

Jonathan taking the kids to the farm is described by Stacey as getting content for the video. True, not a nice family day out. And before they leave it shows how they all have to pose for outfit shots with Anna so can't put their coats on. Not sure what the photo was for, let's commemorate the time only two of you were allowed out of the house because we had a camera crew round.

Stacey actually asks the Es if they enjoy being in the videos and Eduardo says No and Emilia shakes her hand like "half and half" you can see Jonathan tense up so badly and then says Eduardo's on an every answer is no day.

Anna really makes it sound like she just wants it to be her and Jonathan. Again maybe those lukewarm glasses but like she resents having 4 kids, 6 dogs and all the staff because they make her feel lonely and away from Jonathan (her best friend.) And when asked if she's worried about the kids future reaction or bullies, says there's always going to be bullies anyway for some reason. And she can tell them how lucky they are that the videos have meant they live such a privileged lifestyle.

Whilst Jonathan cannot answer a question without deflecting at all. Even when asked if it worries him that paedophiles could be using their content to masturbate over, he took a very long time to answer. And then said he doesn't upload videos of them in the bath anymore and that's not who he makes the videos for. Glad people picked up on his controlling and manipulative ways.

Probably so much more I could say about the doc but I definitely wouldn't say it was great PR for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Just watching it now. I actually got my mam to watch it (she knows nothing about them but likes Stacey). She thinks Anna is fake as and Jonathan a perverted git. She has worked in childcare and has noticed Barbie's lack of interaction with her children just from this.

Reactions: 21
Long time lurker but finally decided to join in the fun. I watched the doc tonight and have to say they really didn't come across well. But maybe that's me watching through lukewarm glasses.

Stacey asks how the filming works and whether there are cameras in every room and Jonathan intervenes with no not really, not every room. Must have switched the screen off in his nerve centre while she was in there, but she's hardly going to miss the cameras in pretty much every room is she?

Their "home" really comes across as cold and sterile and not because of the colours but because of the atmosphere.

Jonathan taking the kids to the farm is described by Stacey as getting content for the video. True, not a nice family day out. And before they leave it shows how they all have to pose for outfit shots with Anna so can't put their coats on. Not sure what the photo was for, let's commemorate the time only two of you were allowed out of the house because we had a camera crew round.

Stacey actually asks the Es if they enjoy being in the videos and Eduardo says No and Emilia shakes her hand like "half and half" you can see Jonathan tense up so badly and then says Eduardo's on an every answer is no day.

Anna really makes it sound like she just wants it to be her and Jonathan. Again maybe those lukewarm glasses but like she resents having 4 kids, 6 dogs and all the staff because they make her feel lonely and away from Jonathan (her best friend.) And when asked if she's worried about the kids future reaction or bullies, says there's always going to be bullies anyway for some reason. And she can tell them how lucky they are that the videos have meant they live such a privileged lifestyle.

Whilst Jonathan cannot answer a question without deflecting at all. Even when asked if it worries him that paedophiles could be using their content to masturbate over, he took a very long time to answer. And then said he doesn't upload videos of them in the bath anymore and that's not who he makes the videos for. Glad people picked up on his controlling and manipulative ways.

Probably so much more I could say about the doc but I definitely wouldn't say it was great PR for them.
👏👏👏 Brilliant recap

Reactions: 5
I love your mum ❤

Just watching it now. I actually got my mam to watch it (she knows nothing about them but likes Stacey). She thinks Anna is fake as and Jonathan a perverted git. She has worked in childcare and has noticed Barbie's lack of interaction with her children just from this.

Reactions: 5
I bet Jono has needed an extra vat of wine tonight to cope with how well the show has been received 😄🍷🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Minions saying they didn't like how they were portrayed... That's who they are, are you seriously that blind? They were shown as they really are, not a fake facade they try to hide behind on YouTube

• Haha
Reactions: 18

I want to comment on the pedophile answer- Jonathan, pedophiles do not need to see a child in a bathtub to pleasure themselves. They can just be looking at the kids in their school uniforms or something more casual (hate to be so gross but that's the nature of the beast). If I knew there was even ONE pedophile watching my kids in any videos I put out, I'd immediately close up shop and delete everything. I do not have children but I know I'd be fiercely protective of them, damn the money.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Can just imagine Anna to the kids “now go on and tell all your friends that we’re going to be on tv. that’s how you make friends, show your money and your fame” maybe if the parents from school see our videos they’ll offer us a new bathroom 😍

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I’ve never commented on this thread before, but 30 mins into this documentary and they are absolutely brazen with their exploitation. I can’t think of a better expose documentary - whether intentional or not- of flogger families. He claims to not show any of their children at their most vulnerable?! Odious, greedy people with no morals.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve never commented on this thread before, but 30 mins into this documentary and they are absolutely brazen with their exploitation. I can’t think of a better expose documentary - whether intentional or not- of flogger families. He claims to not show any of their children at their most vulnerable?! Odious, greedy people with no morals.
Wow. I live in the States and I hope to see the full documentary someday.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.