SaconeJolys #7 You didn’t need to C this so I edited it out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. I live in the States and I hope to see the full documentary someday.
I’m sure someone with the know how will upload it to YouTube. Just at the end and that twit is saying his child is the best child ever made! I hate hearing that from parents anyway, but it’s a special kind of narcissistic behaviour when his kids are his income.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I want to comment on the pedophile answer- Jonathan, pedophiles do not need to see a child in a bathtub to pleasure themselves. They can just be looking at the kids in their school uniforms or something more casual (hate to be so gross but that's the nature of the beast). If I knew there was even ONE pedophile watching my kids in any videos I put out, I'd immediately close up shop and delete everything. I do not have children but I know I'd be fiercely protective of them, damn the money.
Agree! That’s the normal, caring, loving parent thing to do! Remove the video!

Diff ch, but...Funny how Mr. Arrogant himself, Asa, w/ Fathering Autism (there’s a thread on tattle for them now) is going to try to tackle the subject of child exploitation now. Good luck with that! Without the constant filming of their nonverbal daughter, her tantrums & more, the pretend to wipe video while she sat on the toilet (w/ her clothes on) & his constant rude thumbnails labeling his daughter an autistic girl for more views (he tries to soften w/ the word awareness) they wouldn’t have their new SJ type house w/ a pool, DnD brand deal or freebies, etc etc etc. Thought they were different, but they’re money hungry now. Their daughter isn’t cognitive enough to agree to being filmed. Nor are the SJ children. Sounds like Stacey maybe made an impact. We can only hope! I can’t wait for the day that family vloggers can no longer profit off of minor children!

Reactions: 12
I want to comment on the pedophile answer- Jonathan, pedophiles do not need to see a child in a bathtub to pleasure themselves. They can just be looking at the kids in their school uniforms or something more casual (hate to be so gross but that's the nature of the beast). If I knew there was even ONE pedophile watching my kids in any videos I put out, I'd immediately close up shop and delete everything. I do not have children but I know I'd be fiercely protective of them, damn the money.
Exactly. He said he'd deleted old vlogs that showed them in the bath (edit to say, we know that he hasn't). But the documentary was filmed in March and how many videos and stories have there been since of them in the bath or in bikinis etc? Tripping over their own lies and contradicting one another often. But to not be able to say outright yes it bothers me someone could be mastrubating over images/ videos of my kids that he/ they uploaded is just 🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Is ASacone usually doing her sweaty thoughts of the morning by now. Can’t wait to hear her perspective of the show

Reactions: 3
Anna talked about why the kids weren't really shown in the documentary. That they were really strict about what was filmed of the children as they didn't have complete control.
"We don't want to expose our, we're so protective of our children, the last thing we want to do is expose them in any sort of negative way, and I hope that came across"
YOU'RE DREAMING ANNA
She also doesn't think Jonathan is a "stage dad or husband" pushing her or the kids to do the vlogs, but that's exactly what he is. She disagrees with how he was shown, and says the forefront of his mind is always providing and making his family happy. She believes he is just a genuine as she is (lol).
She proud about always being open with her audience (again lol) and was apparently very open about not going outside at all when breastfeeding.
She also talks about "Jonathan isms" which is just an excuse for Jonathan being a knob

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sweaty stories are up on insta. Basically she thinks Jonathan was sooo funny. She didn’t show the kids much in the doco because she is so protective of the kids. And she thought the ‘angle’ the doco took made Jonathan look bad and seem like he’s the stage father and that she isn’t interested in their lifestyle but that that’s wrong and she does want this ‘lifestyle’ (by lifestyle she obvs means extorting her children) and that during that time she was feeling distant from Jonathan but she’s not now so basically she thinks the doco is irrelevant now.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anna talked about why the kids weren't really shown in the documentary. That they were really strict about what was filmed of the children as they didn't have complete control.
"We don't want to expose our, we're so protective of our children, the last thing we want to do is expose them in any sort of negative way, and I hope that came across"
YOU'RE DREAMING ANNA
She also doesn't think Jonathan is a "stage dad or husband" pushing her or the kids to do the vlogs, but that's exactly what he is. She disagrees with how he was shown, and says the forefront of his mind is always providing and making his family happy. She believes he is just a genuine as she is (lol).
She proud about always being open with her audience (again lol) and was apparently very open about not going outside at all when breastfeeding.
She also talks about "Jonathan isms" which is just an excuse for Jonathan being a knob
It’s a giant lol which was expected. Jonathan’s going to have some rants in the vlogs about it soon no doubt, attempting to take back control of the narrative

Reactions: 10
It’s a giant lol which was expected. Jonathan’s going to have some rants in the vlogs about it soon no doubt, attempting to take back control of the narrative
"lads the show went up last night, I really liked it, me and Anna watched it together and like live tweeted all the way through, Anna made it to the end, but like ladz you KNOWWWW me, like I love Anna and I love the kids and like I'd never do anything that was like going to endanger them, you know like. Emilia, do you love daddy, Eduardo, do you love daddy, Alessia, do you love daddy, Andrea, Andrea, Andrea, do you love dada"
Looking forward to it! Haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
My fave things about the sweat story:

"We don't expose our children negatively."
Excuse me? Remember that fun video you made about poor Alessia smearing her poop into her bed? The one that no doubt cost you a few endorsement deals? How was that not exposing her you ignorant witch?!

"By the time it was over at 11pm, I was crying with exhaustion."
Aww Princess! You only got 6 hours of sleep like 52729282939292 other people. I hope you're doing okay now, I hope your workout wasn't lacking....!!

"Jonathan's main goal is to provide for my family and to KEEP ME HAPPY"
Of course he is darling. You see, people tend to behave if they get physically hurt when they don't. I don't think he enjoys being kicked, being screamed at and god knows what else you do to him for laughs. But of course he's going to behave and work very hard to keep you happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
«good morning guyzzz I actually did it, I actually stayed up »
Anna Saccone, a grown up woman, talking about staying up at 10 p.m to see her tit show.
I can’t,I just can’t 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
My fave things about the sweat story:

"We don't expose our children negatively."
Excuse me? Remember that fun video you made about poor Alessia smearing her poop into her bed? The one that no doubt cost you a few endorsement deals? How was that not exposing her you ignorant witch?!

"By the time it was over at 11pm, I was crying with exhaustion."
Aww Princess! You only got 6 hours of sleep like 52729282939292 other people. I hope you're doing okay now, I hope your workout wasn't lacking....!!

"Jonathan's main goal is to provide for my family and to KEEP ME HAPPY"
Of course he is darling. You see, people tend to behave if they get physically hurt when they don't. I don't think he enjoys being kicked, being screamed at and god knows what else you do to him for laughs. But of course he's going to behave and work very hard to keep you happy.
[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Reactions: 3
Anna says people are allowed their own opinion. Save it. Remember that the next time she blocks or gets Gleam to silence someone.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Another favorite thing - she has the nerve to say the kids weren't in the documentary much because they didn't have editing control.

You see Anna, the last thing Stacey Dooley wants is to exploit your children or harm them in any way. They were always going AFTER YOU. You think the network wants to hurt your kids? Like honestly..! The only people around her who show your kids in a negative light are you and Jonathan. No troll is going after your kids either, everyone just wants to expose you for the shady exploitative and mentally deranged persons you and Jonathan are.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
it made me feel so uncomfortable especially when the kids Said I don’t like being in the videos, they seem so withdrawn

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.