SaconeJolys #7 You didn’t need to C this so I edited it out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna comparing herself to Emilia this morning and how she's 7 and growing up.
"Emilias more.. Well no I was considerate, but she's more of a golden child, and I was a golden child but maybe not as much as Emilia, maybe I was"
Then apologies for bullying Emma when they were younger. Solid Anna
*very condensed version of the Sweat Chronicles*
And that Jon thinks Alessia is Anna because she’s mean... Wtf world are they living in that they think Alessia is mean?? Typical scapegoating behaviour. Alessia is probably a product of her environment and her anxiety around new people and her apprehension to things is just self protection. I can’t with the bullying of Alessia

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Anna comparing herself to Emilia this morning and how she's 7 and growing up.
"Emilias more.. Well no I was considerate, but she's more of a golden child, and I was a golden child but maybe not as much as Emilia, maybe I was"
Then apologies for bullying Emma when they were younger. Solid Anna
*very condensed version of the Sweat Chronicles*
Sure Anna, Emilia is the golden child she was the star of the show before the birth of Eduardo.

And that Jon thinks Alessia is Anna because she’s mean... Wtf world are they living in that they think Alessia is mean?? Typical scapegoating behaviour. Alessia is probably a product of her environment and her anxiety around new people and her apprehension to things is just self protection. I can’t with the bullying of Alessia.
Poor Alessia i don’t find her mean at all, on the contrary each time I hear her speaking I want another baby lol.
She is sooo cute.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Sure Anna, Emilia is the golden child she was the star of the show before the birth of Eduardo.

Poor Alessia i don’t find her mean at all, on the contrary each time I hear her speaking I want another baby lol.
She is sooo cute.
Awww. Yeah Alessia is a total
Sweetheart and a real character! I feel for her

Reactions: 6
Awww. Yeah Alessia is a total
Sweetheart and a real character! I feel for her

The sweat story really made me sick...

"Jonathan says Alessia reminds him of me because she's mean....I'm not mean."

So, instead of speaking up for your 2yr old 'Alessia isn't mean' (or, i don't know, not mentioning this tit at all!!) you tell everyone YOU aren't mean?! Honey, that makes you very mean. WHO SAYS THEIR TODDLER IS MEAN ANYWAY?!

It's unbelievable how much they hate Alessia. They're bullying their own child in front of an audience!!!

But thanks for telling us that Emilia, who has a golden heart, is like you were as a child, or maybe an even better version of you, you absolute disgrace or a mother.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
The story really made me sick...

"Jonathan says Alessia reminds him of me because she's mean....I'm not mean."

So, instead of speaking up for your 2yr old 'Alessia isn't mean' (or, i don't know, not mentioning this tit at all!!) you tell everyone YOU aren't mean?! Honey, that makes you very mean. WHO SAYS THEIR TODDLER IS MEAN ANYWAY?!

It's unbelievable how much they hate Alessia. They're bullying their own child in front of an audience!!!

But thanks for telling us that Emilia, who has a golden heart, is like you were as a child, or maybe an even better version of you, you absolute disgrace or a mother.
It’s disgusting. She can’t tell people she’s a YouTuber... but she will happily tell the world that her little beautiful girl is mean and doesn’t qualify what she means by that or reject the notion at all.

So she praises Emilia but it’s only so she is praised vicariously because she thinks she is Emilia. Also she thinks she’s like Emilia because Emilia is the eldest?

Those qualities she describes that she says Emilia has like the people pleasing and the feeling like everything is her fault and feeling like she has to look after her siblings screams issues in the home to me tbh. A 7 year old should be totally carefree right???!!! Shouldn’t be having to feel those pressures.

Just makes me think that she’s had to care for them and that she worries that if she doesn’t care for them that they won’t get what they need. And it sounds like she thinks it’s all her fault because she’s been made to feel bad so often. And people pleasing to make mummy and daddy happy. Am I reading into? I don’t have a daughter but I know that if my son was feeling like that I’d be like wow where am I going wrong!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Sorry, I didn’t know if it was ok to share it in the thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Originally shared by @kinsale

@Fatima haha you beat me to it

It’s disgusting. She can’t tell people she’s a YouTuber... but she will happily tell the world that her little beautiful girl is mean and doesn’t qualify what she means by that or reject the notion at all.

So she praises Emilia but it’s only so she is praised vicariously because she thinks she is Emilia. Also she thinks she’s like Emilia because Emilia is the eldest? Those qualities
she describes like the people pleasing and the feeling like everything is her fault and feeling like she has to look after her siblings screams issues in the home to me tbh. A 7 year old should be totally carefree right???!!!Shouldn’t be having to feel those pressures.

Just makes me think that she’s had too or that she worries that if she doesn’t care for them that they won’t get what they need. And it sounds like she thinks it’s all her fault because she’s been made to feel bad so often. Am I reading into? I don’t have a daughter but I know that if my son was feeling like that I’d be like wow where am I going wrong!
I agree; it sounded odd!
So much for her "I only care if someone says bad things about my children" the other day.... yeah. The only who does that is you, Anna.

Reactions: 11
I don’t mean to sound rude talking about a child, but seeing as Anna has I will share my opinion 😅 From what I see I don’t think Emilia is the sweet little girl that they make out, quite the opposite actually. She comes across as the stereotypical private school child. Veruca salt springs to mind 😂 Little alessia is adorable and I hope she continues being the lively funny little TODDLER that she is ☺

Reactions: 15
I think they most definitely had a chat before the cameras started filming and I believe the persona Anna played was all preconceived to make her more “likeable” I thought Jonathon was quick to argue back with Stacey at the end and if she popped the comments under their channel it would have been deleted very quickly so I’m surprised they took part in this at all.

Reactions: 12
I don’t mean to sound rude talking about a child, but seeing as Anna has I will share my opinion 😅 From what I see I don’t think Emilia is the sweet little girl that they make out, quite the opposite actually. She comes across as the stereotypical private school child. Veruca salt springs to mind 😂 Little alessia is adorable and I hope she continues being the lively funny little TODDLER that she is ☺
I just don't understand how they can bully their own child.... it's so vile. She's such a cute and bubbly little toddler!

Reactions: 10
I just don't understand how they can bully their own child.... it's so vile. She's such a cute and bubbly little toddler!
I hope Alessia grows up the opposite Emilia in the way of being like no duck this and doesn’t people please her parents and is just herself. It’s going to be soo tough for her but I really hope she doesn’t lose herself and believe the tit her parents say about her [emoji3525]

Reactions: 13
I hope Alessia grows up the opposite Emilia in the way of being like no duck this and doesn’t people please her parents and is just herself. It’s going to be soo tough for her but I really hope she doesn’t lose herself and believe the tit her parents say about her [emoji3525]

I hope she gets revenge on her upbringing and writes a tell-all one day.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I hope she gets revenge on her upbringing and writes a tell-all one day.
[emoji119][emoji119][emoji119][emoji119][emoji119] And I hope it makes her a lot of money, and the attention and love she gets makes her parents hugely jealous and then want to make it up to her, and she’s like nope sorry you had your chance, bye Felicia [emoji2272]

Reactions: 11
2nd part
On the school run home from school. Where obviously the older two are in their school uniforms. No not compromising.
S "Having seen the families beautiful new home I want to know how uploading how uploading Youtube videos funds their lifestyle."
J "When you have children, like this is like the best car you can get. And this is not an endorsement."
S"When you said this is not an endorsement, do you get most things given to you?"

Cut to Alessia being shown in carseat and just an ordinary seat belt.

J "Errrrr I wouldn't say most things like, most things that we have are like involved in like our commercial business."
S "Did you get any of the house for free? Like the kitchen, the bathroom?"
J "Errr a lot of it was like cos I renovated it the whole thing I started like filming my process of renovating it you know. And then some brands got involved and they were like oh we see what you're doing here, we'd love to help you. What I try and do is I turn them into like a commercial relationship so it's like oh yeah can you help fund this particular thing so I can help like redo all the floors or I can you know. And so that way you're making more content and you're getting more value rather than just getting something for free."
Did he ever say the house stuff was gifted or sponsored though?!?! We can report that

Reactions: 5
Did he ever say the house stuff was gifted or sponsored though?!?! We can report that

. LG-H815 .
His narc word salad when she asked him if he was gifted the renovation materials was amazing. Well I tort that if they give me materials it’s not like I’m just getting it gifted I turn it into a commercial business thing because I can use it and film it and so it not like I’m just getting it for free

• Angry
Reactions: 12

. LG-H815 .

No he didn't ! He'll use the excuse that as it was 'part gifted' and 'part bought' - he doesn't have to disclose!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Part 8
Here's the transcript of the "paedophiles scene"
* trigger warning for talk about paedophilia and being seriously disgusted by J.

Stacey takes a trip up into "the gallery" er "the control centre" oh sorry editing suite. J editing a clip of them in pyjamas in Andreas cot.
S voiceover "I want to see how he feels about the dangers of posting so much footage of his children online."
S "One of the legitemate concerns is we know for a fact that sexual predators, paedophiles, perverts trawl through the internet go through Youtube looking for videos of children."
J "Yeah."
S "That thought must have crossed your mind and how does that make you feel that your kids are out there for them potentially to see?"
J "Yeah I think, every parent has to be aware of the dangers in world you know and that's why we don't film the children in scenarios that makes them vulnerable you know. You can highlight, you can look at some of the thumbnails across Youtube and can highlight like the gymnastics, the swimming the stuff that kinda like really emphasizes where you might have a higher risk."
S "How would you feel in your heart of hearts if it became apparent that a paedophile, a sexual predator had been looking at your children, had been mastrubating over your children for example?"
J (pause) it's a... uh it's such an odd question because how would you feel, I don't know how you would feel, like obviously is it a terrible thing? It's like... I don't I don't really know how to answer like. Because obviously, say like, cos what I do is I, I don't know. I don't really make content for that purpose I just make it as difficult as I can for my content to be consumed that way. I don't think there's any footage out there, there probably was in our early stuff and I'll admit that and we made mistakes, everyone did."
S "Bathtime and stuff like that."
J "Yeah we kinda, cos it was cute and we had one kid and we were like this is fun and stuff like that. A lot of them have been taken down now, we removed a lot of them. Same with the pictures that we've had on our social media. We just kind of like live and learn. I don't think we're bad people. We're just sharing our life, the good parts and the bad parts."

He really should have taken notes here about what he said and not uploaded videos/ stories or images he's telling Stacey that he doesn't upload because he's trying to protect his kids SINCE the doc was filmed and it airing several months later. Just outright lies.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
The 'cult' never fail to amuse me. After gushing about Jon and Anna being on 'national tv' (ie...NOT a prime time channel) .... the cult have now realised that the documentary was 'against' the SJ's (it's taken about 30 hours for their brain cells to kick in). So, now they're saying that Stacey only filmed with the SJ's to make herself famous ..... and that Stacey is exploiting the SJ children for views ! Someone also said on Twitter that they had watched the documentary and they feared for the children's mental health in the future, A brain dead cult member said 'you could be done for liable!'..... Do they mean 'LIBEL' ? It's quite alarming what blithering sheep the SJ's cult members are!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just finished watching the documentary. Actually thought Stacey came across well, seems like she wanted to push a lot more but wasn’t allowed?!
I liked her last comments about how they put themselves out their for profit they have to be prepared for criticism. I’m not talking about trolling, as they all jump on the trolling bandwagon. Buthow anyone can think these two adults are aboard criticism, especially with the way they behave is beyond me.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.