Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FitiverMin

Chatty Member
I’ve never commented on this thread before, but 30 mins into this documentary and they are absolutely brazen with their exploitation. I can’t think of a better expose documentary - whether intentional or not- of flogger families. He claims to not show any of their children at their most vulnerable?! Odious, greedy people with no morals.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

lemonandlime

VIP Member
Today on the Real Housewives and House-Husbands of Surrey: we get to find out that Jonathan and Anna used to live in a pigsty. That little apartment was a mess (dunno if it got better in the later inserts I couldn't be bothered to watch them)... but it just puts everything into perspective. They lived in a small, dingy place... and now they live in a perfect grey house that was built on the backs of their children and at the cost of their childhood and potentially their mental health.

They didn't work for what they got, their kids did. Yes, Jonathan edits videos and Anna worked as an incubator but their children gave them everything they own.

• Sad

TruthInMyTea

The fact she implied she had tried to get a babysitter for that night, and couldn’t, when it was Emilia’s birthday is soo miserable

• Sad
  • Angry
Ffs you dont need to be a parent to understand negative impacts on children because every person on this planet is, or has been, a child at some point in their life!!!Everyone has a reference point for childhood experience!!!
Hes such a mansplaining mysogynist with tiny man syndrome.

DoseofReality

VIP Member
2nd part
On the school run home from school. Where obviously the older two are in their school uniforms. No not compromising.
S "Having seen the families beautiful new home I want to know how uploading how uploading Youtube videos funds their lifestyle."
J "When you have children, like this is like the best car you can get. And this is not an endorsement."
S"When you said this is not an endorsement, do you get most things given to you?"

Cut to Alessia being shown in carseat and just an ordinary seat belt.

J "Errrrr I wouldn't say most things like, most things that we have are like involved in like our commercial business."
S "Did you get any of the house for free? Like the kitchen, the bathroom?"
J "Errr a lot of it was like cos I renovated it the whole thing I started like filming my process of renovating it you know. And then some brands got involved and they were like oh we see what you're doing here, we'd love to help you. What I try and do is I turn them into like a commercial relationship so it's like oh yeah can you help fund this particular thing so I can help like redo all the floors or I can you know. And so that way you're making more content and you're getting more value rather than just getting something for free."

• Angry
  • Sick

VVV

To the offended, Irish isn't a race, leprechauns are not real, and Ireland is not a politically important country to people outside of Ireland hence neither are their politicians.

lemonandlime

VIP Member
OMG Jonathan wants to make his own documentary of Stacey sleeping over because he felt "his side of the story" was really shown in the doco. Someone's unhappy with who they really are...
Funny how he loved it at the viewing and was okay with it all until the people watching didn't love it! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I think the Stacey Dooley show is going to follow along the lines of Stacey initially voicing her concerns in the van on the way over to meet them, ie. Truman Show, violating childrens privacy, then after she stays overnight she 'concludes that they are just a nice family that get trolled for no good reason and theres no harm in exposing their kid's every private moment online to millions of strangers, because the kids are so happy and live in a nice house and go to private school..so who is she to judge? vibe, otherwise Jonothan wouldnt have approved... she was sucking up to Anna 2 minutes after she met her ffs.
This is their PR spin to start with current public opinion ie not well liked, and get someone vanilla with a positive public profile, like Stacey Dooley, to spin their narrative around, because 'she slept there overnight and didnt see any cold showers happening that night so they never happened and she must now know what perfect parents they are!
I think Stacey has been played... I wonder how much of her own research she actually does..or how much control she has in the edit.. because if she had half a brain she would see these charlatans for who they are and would never support this form of child exploitation.

• Angry
Reactions: 21

DoseofReality

VIP Member
If I remember rightly the countertop humping was a reaction to Emilia saying Dadda for the first time. Something like that.

• Sick
  • Wow

The Menace

Just watching it now. I actually got my mam to watch it (she knows nothing about them but likes Stacey). She thinks Anna is fake as and Jonathan a perverted git. She has worked in childcare and has noticed Barbie's lack of interaction with her children just from this.

You can tell he is extremely pissed off, he has the same sarcastic tone in his voice when he does the 'Let's have a chat' spiel, someone has hit a very sore point and I would say he is worried

• Haha
  • Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Anna’s insta stories “we didn’t want the children on there because we want to protect them.....”

Shows children getting dressed, brushing their teeth, having their nappies changed, going to school

Hilarious no matter how kind the documentary was towards them as a family , Jonathan’s personality still shows 😂
Anna is on damage control 😂

• Haha
Just watched the show... I dont think Anna came off meek or lovely, I think she came across as reserved and media trained. Its the same rhetoric she repeats on every mainstream media appearance for the last however many years they have been fame whoring. She doesnt seem to actually have any emotion or conviction behind her communication, its like shes just reciting her lines. Apart from when she was longing for her life before kids..
I loved the way they separated Anna and she would say one thing, then in the next shot would be Jonathan saying the complete opposite. Hilarious!
A - we moved so far apart from each other in separate directions, J - it brought us closer together. A - J was motivated by the money making strategic aspect of it, J - oh I just filmed my life and it all just fell into my lap!
I also dont think Anna is scary thin either, she looks pretty normally padded out to me.
I also appreciated the kids not being show ponied as well and having an opportunity to say how they feel. Although with this glimpse into Jonnys seething anger I really hope there were no repercussions for it.
I felt like Stacey held alot back. You could see she was very restrained, but I think in a clever way, which drew attention to Jonathans blatant lack of control! Smart.
Anyway, I bet now Jonny's put the word on the minion street he's pissed at Stacey Dooley, watch his empty head army come for her and see what she thinks of the 'shephards' flock then!

• Heart

Fatima

VIP Member
«good morning guyzzz I actually did it, I actually stayed up »
Anna Saccone, a grown up woman, talking about staying up at 10 p.m to see her shit show.
I can’t,I just can’t 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

lemonandlime

VIP Member
B7625DA3-3C1C-443A-952B-D8E82F0ADCEB.png

Damn that lipliner...... you'd think Princess Sacone owns enough mirrors to see that this is not a good look.

Alessia wanted to go back to school in the afternoon and tomorrow. Anna laughs about it, thinks it's a good sign. I don't know Darling, have you ever thought WHY your child is so happy to be away from the house and wants to leave again immediately now that she's gotten a glimpse of what a normal childhood can be away from the cameras?

• Sick

lemonandlime

VIP Member
Ugh did you see Jonathan's story from dinner?
Alessia says "daddy can you help?" to which he replies "I am helping, I'm updating people about what's going on in my life"... she then asks for help again and he keeps ignoring it for the camera and makes fun of her asking for help until she's almost crying. That really doesn't sit well with me. LESSI ISN'T MEAN!
YOU ARE!
42DD0808-0097-4E91-9483-DE891D2612B8.png

I think the "can you help" context isn't even what bothers me, it's the fact that he's blatantly ignoring his child who wants to communicate with him and he's not even saying anything of value or importance.

• Angry

VVV

OMG Jonathan wants to make his own documentary of Stacey sleeping over because he felt "his side of the story" was really shown in the doco. Someone's unhappy with who they really are...
Little Jonny is grouchy this morning! He's implying he has dirt on Stacey and passive aggressively threatening to show it. The thing is, he has cameras all over that house so maybe he does have footage and audio that could embarrass her.

Edited to say, it appears he has deleted what he said about her.

• Wow

Elleangel

Looks like tide is finally beginning to turn on them, I really didn't think the documentary would have showed them in too bad a light so delighted I was wrong! it's great to see people are finally seeing what we are seeing about them, makes it even sweeter J was promoting it and lovwd the showing and only now when it has all backfired and people see the real J he's up in arms about trolls 😂

Reactions: 20