SaconeJolys #7 You didn’t need to C this so I edited it out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s only one comment on the dailymail article about them. Do you think they aren’t allowed as most of them are probably negative?
I tried but my comment wasn't posted, can't think why?
What ever happened to freedom of speech? 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Now he wants to release his own documentary featuring Stacey.
Surely w and stacey would go mad.
Will the new you tube restrictions affect them?

Reactions: 3
I found his non answer to the peadophile question quite leading ...

Yes, you don’t make the videos for those people, but it’s still a massive risk. In my eyes, the penny was actually dropping that whatever they’ve accumulated materially through the channel, they’ve also accumulated a set of risks a non vlogging family wouldn’t have.

Reactions: 12
Freedom of speech, you innocent soul, what were you expecting? Olivia Pope is running that show and she's not letting you have an opinion. She's like, shut up, sit the duck down and watch this wonderful caring family provide a loving and stable environment for these wonderful children!! :sick:

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Even without watching it , I get the gist yet he watched it ,okayed it , even said it was good yet now that non cult members post their opinions, his back is up, he’s got his anger on and he’s out to remanipulate the cult and do a woe is me vlog.

You can see why Erika rarely visits, even though she’s got loads of time and only lives a hour max away.

Reactions: 10
Even without watching it , I get the gist yet he watched it ,okayed it , even said it was good yet now that non cult members post their opinions, his back is up, he’s got his anger on and he’s out to remanipulate the cult and do a woe is me vlog.

You can see why Erika rarely visits, even though she’s got loads of time and only lives a hour max away.
Oh no, these people are just trolls - he's only concerned because even some of the minions didn't like what they saw. Trolls will always be trolls according to him but when the minions turn on him... because whoops, he's so in love with his brand and his role that he didn't even notice how bad he was coming across.... then he knows he's got problems. Can't lose those minions, can't spend alll their money buying new subs

• Heart
Reactions: 12

He has always been super weird with Erika. When she was younger and visiting him and Anna when they lived close by. He called one of the vlogs with her ‘hitting a teenager’ or something like that. Soo weird. I would def stay away if I were her

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
DailyMail doesn't do freedom of speech. No media does any more. I was banned from DM a while back for one of two things: either for saying that Markle ought not piss off the Lizzie's husband or she'll end up like her husband's mom OR for saying that Soros, Rothchilds and Payseurs control parliament and the BRF. It's not like I said Andrew & Charles are child "lovers" or anything 🤫

Reactions: 9
DailyMail doesn't do freedom of speech. No media does any more. I was banned from DM a while back for one of two things: either for saying that Markle ought not piss off the Lizzie's husband or she'll end up like her husband's mom OR for saying that Soros, Rothchilds and Payseurs control parliament and the BRF. It's not like I said Andrew & Charles are child "lovers" or anything 🤫
Ever wonder how much the DM gets from PR firms to spin spin spin like they want them to? To kill all negative comments?

Reactions: 7
DailyMail doesn't do freedom of speech. No media does any more. I was banned from DM a while back for one of two things: either for saying that Markle ought not piss off the Lizzie's husband or she'll end up like her husband's mom OR for saying that Soros, Rothchilds and Payseurs control parliament and the BRF. It's not like I said Andrew & Charles are child "lovers" or anything [emoji2958]
Did you mention to them that time Lizzie stole children?

Sorry off topic...

Reactions: 2
Seems the people standing up for them on Twitter are all teenage girls.. to be expected. Aww Jonathan how cute having 14 year olds stand up for you ☺ That really counts as proving you’re great parents!

On the other hand it’s refreshing to see some younger girls on there also not defending them 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OMG Jonathan wants to make his own documentary of Stacey sleeping over because he felt "his side of the story" was really shown in the doco. Someone's unhappy with who they really are...
🤣🤣🤣 Like he doesn't vlog every day to share their side of the story. Oh sorry "every second day." No "we only film for 10 minutes a day, probably 5 minutes." Jon boy you're just cementing the fact that you really are the narcissist and control freak people are calling you out on.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someones ego was hurt last night muahahahahahah i said that they would not be painted in a good light because common folks that dont have the habit on going on youtube usually have a very strong opinion on kids whose whole lives are shown for millions.

But to me the cherry on top of the cake is J waching it and giving it green light. Thats what happens when you have your ego stroked for years and people always licking your ass. You cant see the difference from right or wrong and you start lacking empathy that is why you tought there was nothing wrong with the cold shower scandal.... he must be stomping his little man feet today because we cant intimidate anyone ahahahah it was live tv so you cant control the channel to put it down, you agreed on making the episode so there is nothing you can do. Ohhhh feels so good!

If he makes a video on Stacey and "what she was really like" i hope she sues the tit of his gnome ass...

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Somebody on Twitter called Jonathan ‘RumpleForeSkin’ and I’d just like to say if you’re on here, that’s made my day thank you ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I’ve counted at least 4 thumbnails that have the kids in their togs and in the bath on their Channel since the Stacey Dooley vlogs in March. Including this one:
Can you get more inappropriate. Oh wait yes he does, all the time. And that’s just thumbnails. There is much more in more of the vlogs

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.