SaconeJolys #7 You didn’t need to C this so I edited it out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
W Channel has posted a couple of minutes of the middle of the episode on Facebook (found this from someone on another forum).
She interviewed Anna about starting on YouTube and she says (and I quote) "I started when I was 20, nearly 21, 20/21, that year that I turned 21". Good to see they captured how incomprehensive she is!
They filmed Anna getting a picture for Instagram, Stacey was concerned Eduardo didn't have his coat on before going outside then Jonathan says "Not yet Anna needs a photo" in such a dry and dull voice. What must be a gazillion photos later Anna asks Jonathan "if he got one"...
Then in the car to the farm Stacey asks Jonathan how he expects the kids to behave in public and if there were certain expectations for them, but then J just responds with "Yeah" and changes the subject

I hope the link works, you should be able to watch it even without a Facebook account
If I had never heard of them before and watched Stacey's program after just that tiny clip, I would see straight through them and their fakeness. I take photos of my children all the time. But I take them to make memories and to look back on in a few years with fondness, like most people do. My children don't always cooperate because they are children . I don't force them and I don't stage them for likes. That alone just shows how desperate Anal wants her life to come across as this perfect family. The kids are forced to be models and actors for the benefit of those pathetic parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I made a 2 layered cake, but made frosting for 4 layers and I don’t understand why I have so much icing left 🤦‍♀️
Almost enough for 2 more layers 😮

Nope, I can’t today
I hope the ghost of Anna's father gets the icing out of the freezer and smears it all over their bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If I had never heard of them before and watched Stacey's program after just that tiny clip, I would see straight through them and their fakeness. I take photos of my children all the time. But I take them to make memories and to look back on in a few years with fondness, like most people do. My children don't always cooperate because they are children . I don't force them and I don't stage them for likes. That alone just shows how desperate Anal wants her life to come across as this perfect family. The kids are forced to be models and actors for the benefit of those pathetic parents.
And a classic example is in Anna’s Instagram caption saying how grown up Emilia is that she covered her school emblem for the photo so that Anna didn’t have to blur it. Emilia is so grown up anticipating her parents business needs.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
And a classic example is in Anna’s Instagram caption saying how grown up Emilia is that she covered her school emblem for the photo so that Anna didn’t have to blur it. Emilia is so grown up anticipating her parents business needs.

So sad. I'm surprised Anna didn't have an issue with the stupid hat's label showing!

Reactions: 6
I bet Jon was kicked in the balls for not noticing the tag when he took the pic. Either that or he was given a cold shower.
Anna thinks cold showers are too cruel and she finds discipline too hard, she would've made Jonathan give himself one.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The fact she implied she had tried to get a babysitter for that night, and couldn’t, when it was Emilia’s birthday is soo miserable

Yeah, that is beyond. What parent would want to go on a date night on their child's birthday rather than celebrate the whole day (except for school hours) with them? Ugh.

• Sad
Reactions: 15

The clip is a pure example that the kids are money makers.

Off topic-
But I feel like Eduardo and Alessia are gonna be the ones to "speak out" when they are older about their parents and their behaviour towards them. Possible mental health problems from being known as "difficult".

I feel Emilia is already "sucked in" by hiding her cress so Anna doesn't have to blur it. Also implying that she wants she her hair blonde. Dyed blonde. She is almost always posing for the camera as well.

I feel like Andrea could go both ways. He's a wild card right now because he is just a baby.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I think it’s funny that joliar has given his ok for even that clip to be shown, it quite clearly demonstrated that one or both of them are liars, both telling the story that their side of starting YouTube evolved naturally yet annal firmly stating that joliar joined her in a clear strategic business focused manner, even the cuts back to Stacey’s face shows she is completely doubting them. His little in car rehearsed speech about not being able to maintain a falseness for a couple of days, came over as manipulative behaviour. He really thinks that the audience will be the same as his deluded cult 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"I hid my crest so you wouldn't have to blur it out" - that's not cute, it's not heart-warming or an example of a kind personality. No. It's bleeping sad, that's what it is. Have a look at what you're doing to your children, you brainless vapid witch. Ask yourself why your son is so hung up on hair and make-up and why your 7yo daughter needs to know to hide her crest from total weirdos online. For God's sake!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Just from those clips I’m surprised this programme has gone ahead 😳
And on a serious note it’s actually really sad that the older two were taken to a farm just to make it look like that’s what they do on an average weekend, when in fact that was probably the last day out they had!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
The SJs are going to be on the Jo Good show today. She’s on air from 1330.
Until 1700 and they are talking about what it was like to be filmed by Stacey Dooley et al. Edited to say it’s prerecorded, from yesterday. AS said so in her story today that they went into London to prerecord a radio programme. The telephone number of the station is 0800 731 2000. Jo Good is the radio presenter who said she regards them as her surrogate family 😱and who interviewed him for her Dogs and the City podcast. It’s BBC Radio London on the BBC Sounds App and available internationally across the world and on FM 94.9.

As an aside, why would you feed a year old baby chocolate and Nutella Birthday cake for breakfast!?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
The SJs are going to be on the Jo Good show today. She’s on air from 1330.
Until 1700 and they are talking about what it was like to be filmed by Stacey Dooley et al. I do not know if it is live or pre recorded. The telephone number of the station is 0800 731 2000. Jo Good is the radio presenter who said she regards them as her surrogate family. 😱and who interviewed him for her Dogs and the City podcast. It’s BBC Radio London on the BBC Sounds App and available internationally across the world and on FM 94.9.
Jo Good has a YT channel as well, called Middle Aged Minx.

Reactions: 1
Yes, I know, and have posted that information in here before in a bid to get people from here to comment in the episode that featured the SJ’s.
Did it work? Interested to know whether she's removed comments or not, as there's nothing on there now.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Getting this promoted tweet served to me on Twitter. The replies are great.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Getting this promoted tweet served to me on Twitter. The replies are great.

Like I said before, I’m expecting them to be roasted on twitter during the episode 🍿

As an aside, why would you feed a year old baby chocolate and Nutella Birthday cake for breakfast!?
I was going to say it but I thought maybe it was a part of the method “baby eats like adults.” Can’t remember the name.
Happy to know that it is not.
Poor baby.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Yes, I know, and have posted that information in here before in a bid to get people from here to comment in the episode that featured the SJ’s.
I haven’t looked recently. Some people commented at the time that they liked the family. I think one person said they didn’t like large accounts. Jo Good was definitely promoting her Dogs and the City podcast with him. I was shocked that she even followed or liked them.

The prerecord hasn’t been on yet.

Reactions: 1
Just from those clips I’m surprised this programme has gone ahead 😳
And on a serious note it’s actually really sad that the older two were taken to a farm just to make it look like that’s what they do on an average weekend, when in fact that was probably the last day out they had!
I'm not - because maybe it was meant to portray them as the garbage they are?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.