SaconeJolys #7 You didn’t need to C this so I edited it out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goodness how hard is Anal trying to big J up this morning, he's a wonderful father, and provider etc, well no he is not, how they try hard to protect them hence why they wern't seen much on the show who the hell is she kidding, its cringe worthy watching her trying to wriggle out of it.

All too late, I hope that companies etc wake up and see them for what they are. Also that something can be done about filming those kids constantly.

Reactions: 11
You can tell he is extremely pissed off, he has the same sarcastic tone in his voice when he does the 'Let's have a chat' spiel, someone has hit a very sore point and I would say he is worried

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
How can Anal actually say "we don't want to expose our children" (current story). They could not expose their children anymore if they tried.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Am I the only one who gets fed up with them both saying ‘we have 4 kids and 6 dogs’?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
"we don't want to expose our children"

"Eduardo is so funny, he decided to film his own form captain badge as nobody else had".

Definitely not used, and expected, to be filmed 24/7 then :unsure:

Reactions: 14
He let his nice guy guard down a few times, like the weirdo question and at the end when he was asked what if in the future it affects the kids mental health 'well your not a mother yet what if you have kids and they don't like what you have done on TV' Stacey looked gob smacked by his response.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
He let his nice guy guard down a few times, like the weirdo question and at the end when he was asked what if in the future it affects the kids mental health 'well your not a mother yet what if you have kids and they don't like what you have done on TV' Stacey looked gob smacked by his response.
Because only a moron would compare journalism with recording your child on the potty.....!! How is that even remotely the same thing?
I doubt Stacey has done ANYTHING on tv that's as bad as... let's see, joke about having sex with your kids, joke about roofies and rape, bleeping a kitchen counter, film a child on the potty, let a dog pee on the baby, cruelly punish a toddler.... and the list goes on.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Ive never really watched them..could someone tell me the context of the kitchen counter humping gif?
Its so disturbing I need to make sense of it so it stops haunting me

• Haha
Reactions: 5
See Anna was up early today workout complete by 5:39 AM super long speech about what a good husband and dad he is. I don't think he is happy about the show :ROFLMAO:.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
See Anna was up early today workout complete by 5:39 AM super long speech about what a good husband and dad he is. I don't think he is happy about the show :ROFLMAO:.
After only 6 hours of sleep!! She deserves a prize for that don't you think?
Ive never really watched them..could someone tell me the context of the kitchen counter humping gif?
Its so disturbing I need to make sense of it so it stops haunting me
I can't remember the context if I ever knew but if a grown adult wants to get it on with an inanimate object of that size, the context is completely irrelevant. It's always disturbing!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I can't remember the context if I ever knew but if a grown adult wants to get it on with an inanimate object of that size, the context is completely irrelevant. It's always disturbing!!!!
And the fact that he posted it is stupefying! Serves to underline his terrible judgement.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Seeing as he’s married to an inanimate object I can see how he could confuse the counter top with his wife.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And the fact that he posted it is stupefying! Serves to underline his terrible judgement.
Exactly. There is no context in which recording that seems like a good idea. Much less posting it somewhere!

Seeing as he’s married to an inanimate object I can see how he could confuse the counter top with his wife.
OMG that's the funniest ever!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
If I remember rightly the countertop humping was a reaction to Emilia saying Dadda for the first time. Something like that.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The subs number is going up...again. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I actually expected it to go up by a few thousand or so. I'll read something about someone and follow out of curiosity for a few videos to see for myself what they are like, then unfollow shortly after. The fact that the number of new subs from yesterday was so small was really shocking to me. I'm not familiar with W though, so I perhaps overestimated the number of viewers the show would reach.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.