SaconeJolys #7 You didn’t need to C this so I edited it out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does it mean to troll on social media?
Trolling is defined as creating discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people by posting inflammatory or off-topic messages in an online community. Basically, a social media troll is someone who purposely says something controversial in order to get a rise out of other users.

The Gov are welcome to my IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) ( not him or his little cult members!) It would be good to talk face to face with someone on a level that could stop the exploitation of their children and others like them. It was be great to discuss the manipulation of the advertising they do, discuss companies who have no morals, unlike Asda who I might not agree with regards to their changing of their staffs working hours etc , but whom I bloody love for having the balls to say no to Gleam and the sjs.

All those teens who will just sign the petition with no knowledge of what a troll actually is.

Using Jesy is again a below the belt manipulation of preteens and teens.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Jonathans shared a link to a UK government petition (100,000 signatures and it has to be discussed at Parliament) about making online trolls accountable for their "abuse" using IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . Says it'll be "a nice change from all the Brexit stuff happening" - tbh the UK needs to sort out Brexit before anything else gets discussed - but 90% of Jonathan and Anna's trolls are probably already blocked and/or not even trolls. A troll doesn't disagree with you putting your children online for all to see, a troll day after day tells you to die, kill yourself, that you don't deserve life, that your life is worthless etc - ie your minions to people expressing a legitimate opinion
LOL nice thought, but the British Parliament doesn't govern the internet. He doesn't understand the difference between trolling, threats, and actual abuse. Which is funny, considering the shower situation.
Criticism is not abuse. And what's anyone gonna do with an IP address? Force forgein countries to cooperate because someone called him a dick or something? Unless it's a credible threat for their physical safety nobody is going to care at all. And threats aren't trolling or criticism.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What does it mean to troll on social media?
Trolling is defined as creating discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people by posting inflammatory or off-topic messages in an online community. Basically, a social media troll is someone who purposely says something controversial in order to get a rise out of other users.

The Gov are welcome to my IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) ( not him or his little cult members!) It would be good to talk face to face with someone on a level that could stop the exploitation of their children and others like them. It was be great to discuss the manipulation of the advertising they do, discuss companies who have no morals, unlike Asda who I might not agree with regards to their changing of their staffs working hours etc , but whom I bloody love for having the balls to say no to Gleam and the sjs.

All those teens who will just sign the petition with no knowledge of what a troll actually is.

Using Jesy is again a below the belt manipulation of preteens and teens.
So who would decide if someone is being a troll or not as per that definition. Just grab a troll lawyer and argue that you are speaking the truth, and the influencer is just in complete denial about their own behaviour and what they call trolling is merely stating the facts.

Those teens who ‘troll’ the ‘trolls’ do they realise that when a ‘troll’ offers a differing opinion and they respond with anger and threats they themselves are being a ‘troll’ there will be no one left lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Watching the documentary now and Anna is saying she doesn’t show the kids in situations like tantrums or potty training.
I specifically remember when Emilia was potty training them filming her literally sat on the toilet/potty while she was going to the toilet.
Just searched YouTube and found this .. is it not Alessia sat on a potty for a thumbnail?!
How can they so blatantly lie?
9F070EAC-3EFE-431E-A059-5397007AA69E.jpeg

I don’t know what to say. Stacey asks him how he’d feel if he knew somebody was masturbating over his children.
He’s goes red and is practically smirking, takes so long to answer and then says is it really a terrible thing?! He really sees nothing wrong with it and that is so alarming.
He’s basically saying if pedophiles are using his kids pics it’s no big deal to him 😡

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Well, in this week so far, Stacey only retweeted once about the episode with them. And it was probably on the contract to do so. She didnt say anything yesterday while it was airing. Last week she was tweeting and retweeting much more. This just says everything doesnt it? I bet that once she left the house she had a looongggg, warm shower full of shower gel and got really drunk just to forget the creep that man is!! (Doesnt see anything wrong with pedos watching is kids??? He makes me soooo angry. I hope his whole family saw the episode and never go back to that house)...

Yeah, go ahead jotato. Make your own episode. Show us the camera footage you have. Show us filmg the crew and Stacey on those little big brother cameras. Show us them in the bathroom. Show us them in their pyjamas or underwear. Show us them having private conversations. Just show the world the big creep you are!! There will be no turning back...

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Watching the documentary now and Anna is saying she doesn’t show the kids in situations like tantrums or potty training.
I specifically remember when Emilia was potty training them filming her literally sat on the toilet/potty while she was going to the toilet.
Just searched YouTube and found this .. is it not Alessia sat on a potty for a thumbnail?!
How can they so blatantly lie?View attachment 40431

I don’t know what to say. Stacey asks him how he’d feel if he knew somebody was masturbating over his children.
He’s goes red and is practically smirking, takes so long to answer and then says is it really a terrible thing?! He really sees nothing wrong with it and that is so alarming.
He’s basically saying if pedophiles are using his kids pics it’s no big deal to him 😡
When I watched that last week or so I saw that the video even contains the... content... of the potty after she sat on it for the first time. So yeah. It's all lies.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Goodness me, this documentary has really stirred things up hasn’t it! People seeing them for what they really are - child exploiters. Anna’s comment about “don’t you like going to private school” - please! Is that how she’s justifies selling her children’s privacy on YouTube? It’s so wrong!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
How long before he realises that people voicing their concerns over the welfare of children are not trolls?

He can’t go crying troll every time someone disagrees with them. I think they were expecting a huge surge in followers from last night’s documentary, but they forgot that the demographic for the sacconejolys and demographic for the W channel are completely different. Last night about 90% of those voicing their concerns over the children being online were parents. Not trolls. Concerned parents.

If I did a documentary like that I’d be very open to the possibility that not everyone would agree with me. I can’t understand why they are so shocked? They didn’t even cover the cold shower either when you consider it, it was solely about the children being online.

Reactions: 13
The SJ's "we are very strict about our kids privacy and never want then to be shown in a negative way, we didn't want them filmed by the documentary blahs blahs blah"

Also the SJ's *talk about the poop smearing, cold showers, film every second of every day with the children".

What the hell is wrong with these people? Pick a lane, you either do or don't protect your children, you either do or don't show them on film, or is it a case of them wanting to be the only ones who profit off showing them online?"

• Angry
Reactions: 11
The W channel demographic says it is for mature females around late 30s......broadly speaking the average age of their fans' mothers, so J will be on their radar. let's hope some parents speak out

Reactions: 12
It appears that they think if they say things enough then everyone will believe them. They live in a parallel universe to other people.

Reactions: 5
So J boy thinks he has the power to silence anyone who speaks the TRUTH about them. Even though everything we discuss or comment on is as a result of watching the videos HE puts out or things HE has done or said? Really J?
I agree trolls who tell you to kill yourself or they hope harm comes your way is totally different (and totally wrong) to us here or anyone anywhere having an opinion based on how they perceive you. You need to stop deflecting your bad behavior and choices by claiming everyone who doesn't agree is a troll.
It's not the case and you know it.
You just don't want people to continue telling the truth about you so you're jumping on the back of Jessie's campaign. Just like you did with the #metoo campaign. Anything to make you look like the victim and gain views.
Get over yourself and grow up. Accept you have catapulted yourself and your family into the limelight and with that comes criticism, good and bad. It was your choice to open that can of worms. Everything you do is your choice. So be a boy and take it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I can’t get over how small he is. Obviously height wise. Some short man syndrome going on there!

Reactions: 10
I can’t get over how small he is. Obviously height wise. Some short man syndrome going on there!
I noticed that when I saw him next to Jo Good, the radio presenter who interviewed him for her Dogs and the City podcast. MShe’s only about 5 ft 1, appeared to be wearing flats and he was close to her size.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.