SaconeJolys #7 You didn’t need to C this so I edited it out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally watched it. Surprisingly the one thing that stood out to me was J’s comments on Stacey’s hair near the start? I couldn’t work out if he was joking or not and it just didn’t sit well with me. Any thoughts?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The 'cult' never fail to amuse me. After gushing about Jon and Anna being on 'national tv' (ie...NOT a prime time channel) .... the cult have now realised that the documentary was 'against' the SJ's (it's taken about 30 hours for their brain cells to kick in). So, now they're saying that Stacey only filmed with the SJ's to make herself famous ..... and that Stacey is exploiting the SJ children for views ! Someone also said on Twitter that they had watched the documentary and they feared for the children's mental health in the future, A brain dead cult member said 'you could be done for liable!'..... Do they mean 'LIBEL' ? It's quite alarming what blithering sheep the SJ's cult members are!
WTF??!! 😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Finally watched it. Surprisingly the one thing that stood out to me was J’s comments on Stacey’s hair near the start? I couldn’t work out if he was joking or not and it just didn’t sit well with me. Any thoughts?
I thought that was so rude. Especially when he himself looked like a scruff bag as per usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
OMG MINIONS ACTUALLY THINKING I'M GOING TO GO TO JAIL BECAUSE ON TWITTER I SAID THAT DISAGREEING ISN'T TROLLING AND FREE SPEECH EXISTS HAHAHAAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA I AM LEGITIMATELY HAVING THE BEST TIME OF MY LIFE TELLING THIS MINION BY HER STANDARDS SHE'S TROLLING ME AND SHE'S GOING TO JAIL TO HAHAHAHAAHAH

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I didn’t understand « the joke » too.
She was confused and asking why?

I still can't get over the fact Jonathan told Stacey "you're digging yourself a hole" when she said vlogging her children wouldn't be something she'd do. Like wtf how did that even cross your mind to say that. How many people do they know said "I'm not going to vlog my kids" when the SJs were then started filming them for the world to see?? I can think of.... Exactly zero

@bourneybabe has inspired me to make a million Jonathan memes using his grumpy baby face, so applicable to all parts of his life! Probably won't post them all because they're bound to do something stupid today that'll need space, but I'll have them waiting to be posted at the right time haha
Jonathan telling her she was digging a hole for herself came off as threatening to me. I know he couldn’t physically hurt her with those tiny hands😂..... but it had an underlying don’t cross me kind of vibe. I have always theorized he was sent away to the special school due to not liking authority or following rules. I think the SJs have no problem flat out lying as we saw them completely contradict themselves with Lessie’s cold shower...... but they are really bad liars with not remembering what they have said or done prior to the lying. However much they’re paying Stacey is not enough. She made Jonathan so angry that I can’t stop smiling.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Jonathan telling her she was digging a hole for herself came off as threatening to me. I know he couldn’t physically hurt her with those tiny hands😂.....
When I think about it and the instastory about making a video about « what’s like to live with Stacey Dooley », the cameras in each room came into my mind.

Maybe I’m reaching but you never know what is inside this vile leprechaun’s head.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I didn’t understand « the joke » too.
She was confused and asking why?
I didnt get it either.. maybe im confusing with someone else but didnt A said in those famous tweets that J only liked blondes or something like that? Maybe its is go to 🤢🤢

Nevertheless it was awkward realky awkward. Just like when he was talking about being like a shepard or god like. You could really feal the awkwardness(?) right there. Even Stacey told him to not think so highly of himself...

Reactions: 11
I'm impressed that he's now provided with plates and spoons, I was really tired of seeing that child being fed off the table.
He has always filmed them all eating really close up too I think he likes it so assumes his customers will too ! I have an aversion to watching people eat yuk I have fed 5 of mine and have 12 grandbairns it can get messy but he seems to deliberately make it as messy as possible 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Telling Stacey to do something about her perfectly fine hair while he looks like he was dragged through a hedge backwards is how Jonny maintains control over Annal.
By picking apart her appearance to tap into her insecurities and lower her confidence it makes it easier for him to assert his dominance.
Its his tiny man syndrome way of keeping women 'in their place' so to speak. Like a pissing contest Im higher up the chain from you kind of thing so know your place.
I think hes a festering hot mess of an incel who cant believe his dumb luck snagging a 'pretty girl', which he did when she was young and vulnerable, so hes got to keeping her vulnerable and co dependent and self doubting so she never leaves him.
Hence all the "ew" at her cellulite, digs at her weight, telling her to put makeup on and sort her appearance out.
Hes such a scruffy, ugly toad, but while he keeps directing focus at her insecurities hes deflecting the attention away from his own inadequacies.
Stacey, a resident of the real world, wasnt having a bar of it and wasnt falling for his manipulations so he was getting more and more furious.
It was brilliant I loved watching it play out.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Thread title suggestion :

It’s documentary time, we need some lies to fill it. A paedophile may like my child...it’s not that bad, is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Telling Stacey to do something about her perfectly fine hair while he looks like he was dragged through a hedge backwards is how Jonny maintains control over Annal.
By picking apart her appearance to tap into her insecurities and lower her confidence it makes it easier for him to assert his dominance.
Its his tiny man syndrome way of keeping women 'in their place' so to speak. Like a pissing contest Im higher up the chain from you kind of thing so know your place.
I think hes a festering hot mess of an incel who cant believe his dumb luck snagging a 'pretty girl', which he did when she was young and vulnerable, so hes got to keeping her vulnerable and co dependent and self doubting so she never leaves him.
Hence all the "ew" at her cellulite, digs at her weight, telling her to put makeup on and sort her appearance out.
Hes such a scruffy, ugly toad, but while he keeps directing focus at her insecurities hes deflecting the attention away from his own inadequacies.
Stacey, a resident of the real world, wasnt having a bar of it and wasnt falling for his manipulations so he was getting more and more furious.
It was brilliant I loved watching it play out.
Her facial expressions at some of his comments were priceless

Reactions: 9
OMG MINIONS ACTUALLY THINKING I'M GOING TO GO TO JAIL BECAUSE ON TWITTER I SAID THAT DISAGREEING ISN'T TROLLING AND FREE SPEECH EXISTS HAHAHAAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA I AM LEGITIMATELY HAVING THE BEST TIME OF MY LIFE TELLING THIS MINION BY HER STANDARDS SHE'S TROLLING ME AND SHE'S GOING TO JAIL TO HAHAHAHAAHAH
Twitter was fun & games today. They’re all out it seems!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.