SaconeJolys #7 You didn’t need to C this so I edited it out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1568387396534.png

lots of comments about her straps on this post on jonathans insta. people aren't trolls for this, they just want the kids to be safe!
1568387511317.png

1568387541964.png

1568387736093.png

1568387466434.png

1568387775975.png

1568387831670.png

1568387886035.png

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Part 9 doc transcript

Anna and Stacey in the kitchen baking, well Anna baking.
S "Do you see yourself as being like this glamorous business woman, because that's what you are?"
A laughing "No"
S "Really?"
A "Definitely not. I generally just don't leave the house. Like when people ask me at the school what I do for a living I generally won't tell them."
S "What do you say?"
A "I just say I'm a full time Mum. There's just sometimes it's easier. And cos if you say well actually I make videos or actually I'm a Youtuber, vlogger then that adds that leads to more questions and then you're like I really don't want all the attention so I'd rather just give a simple answer. If we get invited to things we just won't go (laughing) cos I just hate that. One of the things we went in for an online award ceremony type thing, so all of the viewers were there screaming, there was like a red carpet and I remember Jonathan really liked it and he would like stop for pictures. I found it horrible. Like I was like I do not want to do this. This is not what I want to do in my life and I just don't feel comfortable at all. I think it's easier to just be normal."

Stacey with Anna upstairs taking photo of how she lays out the kids outfits.
S "So you have got a really healthy following on instagram. Is it 1.4 million? That's a lot."
A "There's a lot of people with a lot more but I guess so."
S "I've read under some of your instagram posts, both of you, people are like oh my god you're the most amazing couple and I just wish I could find my Jonathan or my Anna. So then you feel like oh god we have to be this brilliant couple. Oh!"
A "I know."
S "I feel like relationships are always hard irrespective of what you do for a living, who you are but when your entire career is based around being this amazing family there's probably added pressure."
A "Yeah when we first moved into this house, we moved in December I felt the loneliest that I've ever felt in my whole entire life cos I felt Jonathan and I just went like this (arm movement with each hand moving and pointing away from one another.) And like the house was massive compared to what we were used to and my best friend was like all the way over there and I was all the way over here by myself. And all of a sudden it felt like we had all of these staff, like people working for us, our business, I had all of these kids, all this success everything why was I feeling lonely? But it's because I remember a time when it was just the 2 of us eating Dominos pizza in like a one bed flat, you know with two little dogs. And I really missed that time and we weren't having that at all. And it was just like yes the business grew and everything was successful and everything was great but actually (laughs) something was missing because we kind of just went like this (hands move apart again) instead of going like this (moves them closer) and at the time when we had nothing it was a lot simpler... I would never, ever have any regrets about anything that we've ever done (deep breath) but like Jonathan's still like number one for me. Like he's still my best friend. And I feel like now I have to share him with so many people cos he's always busy all of the time. I do have to fight sometimes to get him to like spend time with me."
S "Just stop for a second. Don't worry about the vlog. Don't worry about the channel."
A "He's always on his phone. He's always like either on a call or trying, and I know why he's trying to hustle cos he cares about me and he cares about the kids, he cares about their future. But I'm like mmmm sometimes it was easier when we had nothing. (Laughs) That's just the truth of it."

Part 10

In kitchen at dinner table. A sat almost hunched in on herself.
S voiceover "I'm struck by Anna's honesty and I'm starting to understand the pressures of living your life as a popular brand of entertainment. This evening I want to talk to them about the impact on their relationship from their public exposure."

S looking at an old photo of them when A was pregnant with Emilia. "Oh this is awful though what someone's wrote."
J & A burst out laughing
S "They've put here, internet trolls, hope the baby's stillborn."
A "Yeah. That's like, I don't know, we're just so used to it now (quiet laugh.) That doesn't even shock me anymore."
S "Isn't that crazy that you've got to accept stuff like that."
A "It's just part of it though, isn't it?" (Shrugs)
S "It shouldn't be though."
A "I know but the stuff doesn't really shock me anymore and that's like the least of our concerns, like you know."
S "I suppose as well you've been through so much."
A "Yeah."
J "I think it's bought us closer together. So many people doing the same thing as us haven't, aren't, aren't still doing the same thing as us you know. And a lot of erm public er relationships can be worn down due to people making comments and people making suggestions. We were together long before we ever decided to start making these videos together. I commited to my best friend. I think were just like best friends so I think that's the core you know. Together we have a very strong foundation."

S in her room just talks about getting the sense that they feel like it's them against the world and getting the sense that Anna could give it all up tomorrow wheras Jonathan would miss it.

Next morning J vlogging "renovating" the dog garden.
S "Hello."
J "Time to get to work."
S "I've not got my gear."
J "Oh mate did ya think the room and board was free?" To the camera as Stacey rakes stones "I've bought in some help. Ah not really sure if this is the best expert." S flips him the v's. "Come on, come on."
S "You're paying me to be the nanny not the labourer."
S "It's crazy mad that you have documented absolutely every enormous thing that's happened in your life."
J "And small things."
S "Don't you just wanna keep some things for your own little circle...
J "Well we do."
S "Do you have to show everyone?"
J "Cos like I said, every day it's like 10 minutes filming, 5 minutes sometimes, sometimes no filming for a week and then we just pick up little bits here and there. I feel like right now is a good balance. I remember. There's definitely a couple of years where we had total work and I just didn't realise that I was killing myself if I didn't just like find balance you know. And it took a long time but here we are I feel like I've found balance. I'm 39 I started this at 30. I have document an entire decade of my life and it was definitely the best decade so far. I became a dad, I became a husband, I became a home owner, I became..."
S "All the significant changes."
J "Yeah I became a better person in my 30s. You know Jonathan in his 20s."
S "Bit of a knob"
J "Yeah he wouldn't have done well. Thank god there was no internet."

Reactions: 13
Seriously? He is the Taoiseach of Ireland...
What do you mean by « seriously »?
And people have answered the question.

If you mean that how I don’t know who is the PM of Ireland, I assume you think I live in the UK.But I don’t.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

If you mean that how I don’t know who is the PM of Ireland, I assume you think I live in the UK.But I don’t.
I mean seriously as in surely most people in the western world know the leaders of most countries and more so in the light of Brexit.

Also your tone is a little off there Fatima

Reactions: 1
I must say what I enjoyed most about the show was how often Jonathan was pictured with a glass of wine...I hope they did it on purpose 😁

Reactions: 12
I mean seriously as in surely most people in the western world know the leaders of most countries and more so in the light of Brexit.
Well not here, Brexit or not I don’t know him 🤷🏻‍♀️.
How my tone is little off ?
I’m curious.

@HelenLovejoy I didn’t see where is the
racism after calling him a leprechaun as it’s an imaginary character, and it’s really not because he is Irish I could have said gnome.
But now that you say it, makes me realize that it can be racist.
So I truly apologize for that.
As for the PM, whatever you think.
We don’t follow that much brexit and uk politics here so...
I can’t explain the way I would because I don’t speak English at all,so I can’t/don’t find my words.

Last edited:

Let's not fight but I think that comment is very patronizing. Not being able to ID a politician when you ie don't live in the UK/Ireland and don't follow politics closely is really not the point here.

Reactions: 28
Hi,
Still trying to keep up with this thread and see if anyone can affect some change regarding the cruel punishment used by these parents. Also I’ve become more and more disturbed by the constant sharing of intimate family moments. Making a profit off special family moments is in every sense wrong. There is no justification. It’s really a terrible idea to place your children in the public eye without their consent. Especially when it is in their home, a place that should be safe.

The thumbnails used to attract viewers are actually stomach churning and shocking. They are definitely using words to attract a certain viewer.

I wanted to leave a comment here to say that although I thing it’s important to keep this conversation going it’s also important to maintain some integrity while doing so. I’ve noticed more than once people commenting on the father as being as Leprechaun of making comments about potatoes. I hope you realise that this is racism pure and simple. It brings the integrity of the conversation down. Also suggesting that the father is in anyway abusing his children sexually is a massive step and is shocking to say without any evidence. It makes the conversation less credible. There were some comments about children kissing on lips. In Ireland little kids do that and it’s not at all strange. Also not being able to identify the prime minister of Ireland surprised me.

I hope the parents read here. I hope they know that need to make some changes and protect those children. Money is not everything and does not last forever. Family is sacred. Stop putting down your children in a public forum, when you talk negatively about your children they will soon understand how little is expected of them.
Are we really going to be that politically correct with “leprechaun”? Seriously? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Final part of doc transcript

In the kitchen S, A & J summing up the stay

A "You've been a good house guest actually. Not too rowdy at night."
S "No, no partying."
J "I'd be interested to see what your opinion is and if your opinion has changed of us."
S "Obviously you go into something with an open mind and you know you have pre-concieved ideas but you've got to be willing to put them to one side. It's certainly controversial and I understand that and I understand people have reservations and concerns and they don't understand it necessarily. I don't think it's something I would want to do if I had kids but I also don't think it's for me to tell you how to raise your children and how to provide for your family. It's nothing to do with me."
J "You need to be careful saying things like that." (Quite aggresive)

Zoom in on Stacey looking a bit shocked.

J "Cos I said to you so many people have said to us the same thing, the next thing you know their making their shows about having babies. You don't know. You're not pregnant. You haven't had a baby. You know what I mean. And when you go through that process and you have a child all you want to do is share your incredible child with the world because it's the best child ever made."
S "Yeah. I suppose my concerns would be you don't know if it's gonna have..."
J "You're just digging a hole right now."
S "No! But I'm just telling... You asked me what I think and I think you don't know if there's going to be any impact long term on their mental health etc. If they will grow up and resent what you've done."
J "How would your child not gonna grow up and look back and look at the kinda things that you have done in your journalistic career and think oh my goodness my mom was in this or maybe something you do sparks controversy and then later your child's friends read about this a decade later and think did your mom actually do this?"
A "At any point one of our kids or 2 or 3 or 4 could say actually I don't want to do this anymore and we'd be totally fine with it."
S "That would be it."
A "Yeah I mean there's no question... (zoom in on J taking a big gulp) but they're happy doing it. They're not distressed, they're not unhappy. They don't feel like they're you know performing monkeys. It's completely the opposite."

Stacey's conclusion
S "This weekend has been really interesting actually. I can't deny, I can't lie, I can't, I found it hard to fully understand why you would be so willing to put your children in front of millions of strangers. If I'm lucky enough to have children I really don't think I would film them. I don't think I would want everything they've done documented. But do I think Jonathan and Anna are really brilliant parents? Absolutely. Do I think they absolutely idolise the kids? Completely 100%. I'm not a parent, I don't know what it's like to have to provide for your family and want to give them the best start and they believe this works for them. The truth is, we don't know what affect it's had or is going to have on the children. You know you have to make decisions I spose when you're an adult, when you're a parent and you try and do what's right and you try and do what you think's best for your family. But they have to be willing to listen to the criticism because they've put themselves out there. And they PROFIT from putting themselves out there. You know in terms of the future who knows how it's all going to play out? Who knows if they will continue to be one of the most watched families? Who knows if the kids will grow up to resent them? Who knows if Anna and Jonathan will still think this is right for their family? Time will tell innit but we'll just havr to wait and see."

Cut to vlog footage
J "It's time to decide should we keep Stacey Dooley as the nanny. Hold on (pretends he's listening to earpiece.) Ok unfortunately it's a no. It's a no from us Stacey."
S "Oh (pretend disappointment). Eduardo wouldn't have said no so I don't think..."
J "Eduardo's not here. He's not actually here right now to say it. But it's a good news bad news situation Stacey because although you have been fired as the nanny you can still continue to make your tv show (spins round to show the camera crew.) Guys you better check it out, she said all amazing things."
S "It's been real, it's been real."

Reactions: 12
To the offended, Irish isn't a race, leprechauns are not real, and Ireland is not a politically important country to people outside of Ireland hence neither are their politicians.

Reactions: 22
To the offended, Irish isn't a race, leprechauns are not real, and Ireland is not a politically important country to people outside of Ireland hence neither are their politicians.
Darby O’Gill and the little people is based on a true story and I’ll fight anyone who says it’s not.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I always try choose my words and the way I put words because I never speak English at all on a regular basis ( I speak 2 languages daily).

At no point, I’m sarcastic or « little off » towards tattlers, never.

In France, we don’t speak English on a regular basis at all.

I thought we could speak without being judged as « wow you don’t know him , wow I’m surprised you don’t know him » like it’s a serious matter.

I’m on a forum, just to chat,not on the subject of UK/brexit politics.

To the mods: if you think it’s off topic, delete the comment, please.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Annal & Joliar really are a match made in hell aren't they? You sit there and wonder why people like Fred & Rose West, Myra Hindley & Ian Brady are drawn together (using them as extreme examples and because most people know of them ) I think back to when I got married ( V young) to my now exhusband, I had a really abusive childhood and his wasn't much better, I think my over caring protective ways were like a beacon to him and his 'I'll love and protect you' was something I craved. 10 abusive years later with me still protecting him and wanting a perfect family, his behaviour to me and in other womens beds! coupled with him chipping away at my self esteem was my norm, had it not been for being recognised as being tit hot at my job, lots positives from peers, friends and my employers I don't think I would have ever left him, now decades later, I am so proud of me, I've been through the mill with cancers and other health related issues but if I died tomorrow, I know my lasting legacy would be one of strength .

Thats why in the past I have given Annal so much leeway with being a Scorpio and how we tend to see things through to the bitter end.... yet her lack of putting the needs of those children first are definitely not in line with our star sign, that she sets so much store in.

• Heart
  • Sad
Ugh did you see Jonathan's story from dinner?
Alessia says "daddy can you help?" to which he replies "I am helping, I'm updating people about what's going on in my life"... she then asks for help again and he keeps ignoring it for the camera and makes fun of her asking for help until she's almost crying. That really doesn't sit well with me. LESSI ISN'T MEAN!
YOU ARE!
42DD0808-0097-4E91-9483-DE891D2612B8.png

I think the "can you help" context isn't even what bothers me, it's the fact that he's blatantly ignoring his child who wants to communicate with him and he's not even saying anything of value or importance.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Let's not fight but I think that comment is very patronizing. Not being able to ID a politician when you ie don't live in the UK/Ireland and don't follow politics closely is really not the point here.
Not to me. So we will agree to disagree

😂 should be more than interesting to anyone residing in the UK

Reactions: 2
@Fatima speak louder so the people in the back can hear!!

I also dont live in the UK and i also didnt know who that man was! And guess what? I still dont know his name and i hadnt look twice to his face.

And in the subject of Brexit: in my country people talk about it. And we are very interested in it. And guess what? Nobody gives two cents about ireland. We only get to see Boris, and boris and boris...

In the subject of racism. Yeah, it is racist to compare potatoes and magical figures to J. It is not fair to neither vegetables and inexistent creatures...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.