SaconeJolys #7 You didn’t need to C this so I edited it out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of my fave moments was when she said
"I tell the kids, don't you love going to private school? This life... "
followed by "it was easier when we had nothing"

Well, darling, now you have a mean toddler who snuggles with Alexa for comfort and a £900 Louis Vuitton phone case. Enjoy!

To me was something along the lines of "no matter what, there will always be hate. Someone will always criticize you"

Sure, so lets add fuel to the fire... lets get the people that "hate" more things to pick her kids on -.-

Reactions: 4
Oh those shots of his angry face pure gold. He could apply for the part of Bond villain with a twist...with that Maltese dog!! Come in Stacey, I've been expecting you...........to question me about perverts!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
To me was something along the lines of "no matter what, there will always be hate. Someone will always criticize you"

Sure, so lets add fuel to the fire... lets get the people that "hate" more things to pick her kids on -.-
Oh yeah that was great, too!! Her saying how there will always be someone who bullies them...
Yeah, sure there will be and they will come equipped with footage of Alessia's first potty, courtesy of the loving parents who are oh-so-careful with what they show.

Reactions: 11
I can't believe they are worth more than Stacey from Looootontawn (Luton), it's criminal...well, that is for the judge to decide lol

Reactions: 6
Im mystified how he can try and compare the 'trolling' he gets to say someone like Jesy Nelson (from Little Mix) or Harvey (Katie Price's son).
He's jumping on the trolling bandwagon as he doesnt like comments (rightly) made about him in the show. Always the same story, when in hot water (ha!) deflect, deflect, deflect. Cry me a river Jono.
He also jumped on the cutting out the commentary channels bandwagon when Hadassah made the video about the cold showers.
He is pathetic and predictable.
Almost transparent.😒

• Heart
Reactions: 13
From someone who doesnt have kids i actually took offence on what he was saying in the end! It is clear that Stacey was pissed!

So Jotato because i dont have kids and i dont know what is like so i cant have an opinion?? What kind of logic is that!?

Well i have common sense, i know the importance of protecting the privacy of those who dont have a voice, i know about potty training way more than you do. I know how bad and dangerous it is to give a 12 month old baby macdonalds and chocolate cake. I know about the maleficies of kids having their faces glued to sreens since a young age. Damn, i even know that there is weirdos around the internet and how terrible it is (since you actually had doubts) and how disgusting it is that they may "satisfy" themselves by watching little kids (again, you didnt know how to feel about that)...

Yeah J, i dont have kids. I am probably 10 years younger than you but i guess i am way more of a functional adult with morals and principles than you!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Right! And also Stacey isn’t choosing to do things that guarantee her child will be bullied or guarantee the bullies have ammunition. Anna couldn’t care less if/when her kids get bullied because of her and Jon’s extortion, she’s just like well other people have bigger problems and you can cry into your private school uniform sleeve.

He looks bleeping angry that he can’t control what Stacey thinks

Now there's a good photo for the thread thumbnail :D

1568371781005.png

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m annoyed she’s got so much support. Leading Actress in her own crock of bullshit 😐
Agree. I didn’t see sweet at all. She acted like a robot, you could tell her behaviour and talking was all fake and very, VERY controlled. The weirdest thing is how blank her eyes are - no warmth there at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ffs you dont need to be a parent to understand negative impacts on children because every person on this planet is, or has been, a child at some point in their life!!!Everyone has a reference point for childhood experience!!!
Hes such a mansplaining mysogynist with tiny man syndrome.

Reactions: 22
Massive thank you for providing the show for those of us who didn’t see it.

The way Jonathan said be careful what you say.... and you’re digging a hole to Stacy....wow. I feel there is a lot of anger in Jonathan.... and I believe its been there for years. I thought he was a total douchebag before the documentary....I think he’s an even bigger one with how rude he treated her. Anna is the complete waste of space she’s always been.....and her words do not match her actions. Those two knobs should have a meeting on what their story is before interviews....because their stories never match.

I can't believe they are worth more than Stacey from Looootontawn (Luton), it's criminal...well, that is for the judge to decide lol
I read they are worth 1.5 million and with all the expenses they are carrying.... they are never going to keep all those balls in the air with all they have right now long term. I would have thought they had more money to spend so freely. They spend like they are the over 65 crowd. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
By the way..... can we talk about Jonathan’s new profile picture on Twitter? Must he open his huge gob for every picture? 🤔I can’t decide if he’s trying to look like a sex doll..... or a human fly catcher.

• Haha
I really don’t want to be mean about Andrea, but I cannot watch that child eating anymore 🤦‍♀️
Why are they obsessed with showing him eating/making a mess?

Anna went to a parenting group.... wow.
I thought she avoided them because she doesn’t like other mums/humans 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought Anal said last week she has some big thing happening today that she'd bring us along too? It was hardly the coffee morning... Did she lose another deal? 🤔😄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I still can't get over the fact Jonathan told Stacey "you're digging yourself a hole" when she said vlogging her children wouldn't be something she'd do. Like wtf how did that even cross your mind to say that. How many people do they know said "I'm not going to vlog my kids" when the SJs were then started filming them for the world to see?? I can think of.... Exactly zero

@bourneybabe has inspired me to make a million Jonathan memes using his grumpy baby face, so applicable to all parts of his life! Probably won't post them all because they're bound to do something stupid today that'll need space, but I'll have them waiting to be posted at the right time haha

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I really don’t want to be mean about Andrea, but I cannot watch that child eating anymore 🤦‍♀️
Why are they obsessed with showing him eating/making a mess?

Anna went to a parenting group.... wow.
I thought she avoided them because she doesn’t like other mums/humans 😐
I'm impressed that he's now provided with plates and spoons, I was really tired of seeing that child being fed off the table.

• Haha
Massive thank you for providing the show for those of us who didn’t see it.

The way Jonathan said be careful what you say.... and you’re digging a hole to Stacy....wow. I feel there is a lot of anger in Jonathan.... and I believe its been there for years. I thought he was a total douchebag before the documentary....I think he’s an even bigger one with how rude he treated her. Anna is the complete waste of space she’s always been.....and her words do not match her actions. Those two knobs should have a meeting on what their story is before interviews....because their stories never match.

I read they are worth 1.5 million and with all the expenses they are carrying.... they are never going to keep all those balls in the air with all they have right now long term. I would have thought they had more money to spend so freely. They spend like they are the over 65 crowd. 😂
Yeah, I was thinking that they had way more than 1.5 million. Wasn't their house about a million? I could be wrong on that. With their high-end lifestyle and four kids, money goes fast. I hope they are thinking of the children's college funds and putting money away for them for the future.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.