Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mummyto4boys

Chatty Member
She spent £23 on a spring dress for baby to wear at Christmas 🤦🏼‍♀️….. I’m here 🍿 for this shit show!! That is more than she spends on the boys for their birthdays!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
I can’t wait for her to pretend a boy is exactly what she wanted and she’s suhhh suhhh happeh
‘Av alweeehhss knew ad be ah boy mom, I just luvvv boooyysss. I had ah feeeeelen ad be haven ah boyyyy. I prefer boyyyss urrvveerrr guiirrrlllsss anywheeeehhh. I wouldn’t av time to do a guuiirrlllsss hairrr every marnin because am suuuh suh bizzeh wiv weerkkkk. Suh suh happen to be avvin ah boy. Ah luuvvv booiiyssss’

*tears streaming down her face with a manic expression*

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Cocoluna

VIP Member
How amazing would it be if the sonographer at precious glimpse was a tattler and purposely told her the wrong gender. Let's manifest hunipots

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

WILTY

It's upsetting people are jealous of this woman. It is so unbelievably obvious that not all is well and that family are dysfunctional. No offence to anyone that has had more than 2 babies, your lives will be so different. But this is a BAD idea for this family. The man is an unemployed, arrogant, car lover, who is undoubtedly a good dad but didn't want anymore kids. He is 37, he wanted some aspects of his life back, he could see his future as a family of 4, coming slowly out of the beautiful yet difficult and tiring period which is having a baby and toddler. He is sex driven, cares about looks, her boobs and arse are what he cares most about. Fast forward 5 month.... Becky will be carrying extra weight she can't get rid of, she will be shattered, lazy, emotional, unstable, desperately trying to keep up with the wealthy, pretty competition of influencers who have nicer houses and nicer clothes. Her boobs will be like deflated airbags, her face is absolutely FUCKED already so I don't know what she will look like in a years time. Steve and Beckys parents aren't around much for support, they can kiss goodbye to their date days, the holidays. They have a fuckload of animals to feed, 3 kids and a expensive mortgage and theyre both jobless and pension less. What happens if one if them becomes ill!!?? I don't know what they're going to do. It will hit her like a tonne of bricks next October when they can't afford to keep their home heated. She doesn't watch the news she has no idea of reality. And when she's in her 40s and no one cares about her anymore, you will look back and think what the HELL was I thinking. She is still a human being and we don't see everything on insta, she lies and makes out everything is rosey. I reckon they've got a massive shitstorm ahead of them and its all her fault for getting herself up the duff.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

WILTY

11.16 mins in Woody instantly sucks his thumb for comfort and nestles into his Mum for a hug... but she ignores him. Completely ignores him because she is too busy clutching her stomach.

She is absolutely fucking vile.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Bubsley

Chatty Member
How “nice” it must be to live life in absolute innocence about the potential pitfalls of life.
- Covid - not a problem, it’s all lies
- Gallstones - I’ll just have 2 slices of pizza
- Getting pregnant - have sex every day and I’ll get a baybeh gurl
- Childbirth - just push it out, no problem
She is honestly one of the stupidest people on Instagram; she can’t pronounce guava, dressing gown or affiliate. She just copies everyone else; she has no original thoughts of her own. She dunt give two shits. Well the joke’s on her. She has no clue about the life she could be living if she’d pulled her finger out at school and found a man who actually loved her.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Throwaway1135

Chatty Member
Why isn’t she there? ✈
Don't be daft. She's due to give birth in only 23 weeks you know! She can't possibly attend anything like that being so heavily pregnant

Also as a side note. I've seen a few of the stories from that NuSkin event and MY GOD.

What in the cult is that????!

What utter mugs they look holding their comedy size airline tickets. 😂😂😂

It's seriously bizarre behaviour.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Without being a total bitch if they are letting confetti cannons off in front of the boys poor Alfie isn’t really going to have a clue if it’s a girl, boy or chicken dog

• Haha
Reactions: 46

yellowmellow

VIP Member
She's gonna be one of those mums that tags on to their daughter and friends when they go on nights out and tells everyone that they "always get mistaken for sisters" 😭 😭 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

MegSmeg92

Why is she so bloody weird.
Showing the joules jacket her friend bought her and then says "won't she look so cute in this with her littke wellies"
Your not going to put a bloody baby in wellies! Thick as pig shit!

• Haha
Reactions: 44

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
Let’s all remember guys, even if she IS having a girl, it will be neglected the minute she stops breast feeding. It’ll be speaking in tongues at 5 and dressed like an extra in Oliver Twist with teeth black from all those breakfast starters of type 2 diabetes.
I couldn’t give a shit what she has because it’ll be given below average care whatever it is, I’m intrigued to see her behaviour if she DOES have a girl though. Will she move away from being an utter slag to be a decent role model in an otherwise male dominated house?

• Heart
Reactions: 44

#notanadad

VIP Member
I posted this last week after she said she had no worries about her pregnancy... well not long after that our baby arrived and has spent his first few days in NICU! We think he's ok and should be home soon but it just proves my bloody point! I had three straight forward pregnancies, especially the 3rd one it was the easiest, lowest risk of all 3 but you just never know what's going to happen! Shes such a thick bitch it pains me to read her "content"! But it's OK guys she aren't worried about giving birth when she lives in such a rural location, she's just keeping super positive 🙄. Maybe that was my mistake I wasn't super positive enough and it landed our little boy in NICU 🙄🙄🙄🙄 honestly she makes steam come out my ears 😂😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Ihavenoideawhyimhere

So she was overheard in Aldi saying she did a blood test and knew it was a girl.
Sneakpeek is done at 7 weeks, probably takes a week-ish to get the result. She announced the pregnancy at around 8 weeks (?).
Hear me out, but I think she did sneakpeek, found out it was a girl, decided to keep it and that’s why she announced so soon, because she’s a smug cunt. If the result had come back boy there’s no doubt in my mind what she would have done. She certainly wouldn’t have been announcing it on Instagram.

Also what is with her fake fucking laugh in that video, saying oh my god about 8 times. She fucking knew at that point. Makes me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 41