Rebecca lamb #106 Steve’s a mug Becky’s smug. Steve wishes he just had a tug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's gonna be one of those mums that tags on to their daughter and friends when they go on nights out and tells everyone that they "always get mistaken for sisters" 😭 😭 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
She's gonna be one of those mums that tags on to their daughter and friends when they go on nights out and tells everyone that they "always get mistaken for sisters" 😭 😭 😭
Oh no, one of those "guess how old I am" women you get on nights out, where you guess about ten years younger to be kind and they feel smug about it 😬😬😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Finally caught up on this thread lol. I still haven't watched the gender video but by the sounds of it it is tit like everything beggy does. I hope baby is such a daddy's girl and hate beggy. I'm far from being my mum's best friend I barely tolerate her for my children sake

Reactions: 8
I’m a cool mom! As she walks around with her lips, tits and ass done. Lord help this kid 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She can't believe she has a girly growing in her tummeh? Someone explain to this twit that babies do in fact grow in the womb. Why does she talk like a toddler playing pretend? Grow up.
And why buy a spring dress for winter thick twit.
One of my biggest icks is when a grown adult uses the word “tummy” instead of stomach 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She can't believe she has a girly growing in her tummeh? Someone explain to this twit that babies do in fact grow in the womb. Why does she talk like a toddler playing pretend? Grow up.
And why buy a spring dress for winter thick twit.
She can't believe she has a girly growing in her tummeh- literally cringed so bad when she said that 🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
My friends would rinse me if I came out with half the tit she does, her ‘friends’ or lack of, must be on the same intellectual level as her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My friends would rinse me if I came out with half the tit she does, her ‘friends’ or lack of, must be on the same intellectual level as her 😂😂
She definitely doesn't have any friends. Zero. I mean, she went on holiday with that Ellie and the girl hasn't been mentioned since! Bethany, I genuinely feel like she only knows from getting her nails done or whatever it is she does! No-one from Begins With Poo is her friend, either.

She hasn't had her tits and ass done?

The surgeon needs struck off if she has 🤦🏻‍♀️🤢
I think gummy bear means in the future, when baybeh peggeh is 18.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There ain't no way this is happening. She already looks 15 years older than her actual age 🤣🤣🤣 she looks like tit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Same here, in fact my family would pull no punches and tell me to stop acting like a child. Last week one of my sons mates sent me a video of a girl they go to Uni with, out clubbing with her mum, he then asked when I was going out with them. I must be a boring fart, because I couldn't think of anything worse. I went clubbing before I had kids, I enjoyed my late teens and the whole of my 20s studying, building my career and basically going out, holidays etc. Once I had my boys at 30,I was happy to prioritise them, because I hadn't missed out on anything but now they were my priority. I think Rebecca missed out on actually living and enjoying life because once she met Steve and got pregnant, she became isolated and life seemed to revolve around him, not so much the boys

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Does anyone else automatically think ‘Clammeh’ when she says Clemmeh? Which is quite apt really as she always looks clammy. I can’t help but read the names in her accent 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Thank duck my daughters name isn’t on her list anymore 😂
😂😂 I saw some girl from Love Island had a baby girl the other day and called her “Thaiga” - pronounced Tiger, wonder how long it’ll be before that’s on her list 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.