Rebecca lamb #106 Steve’s a mug Becky’s smug. Steve wishes he just had a tug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much sugar in this breakfast! I dread to think how much sugar she actually consumes in a day of this is just breakfast.

I posted this last week after she said she had no worries about her pregnancy... well not long after that our baby arrived and has spent his first few days in NICU! We think he's ok and should be home soon but it just proves my bloody point! I had three straight forward pregnancies, especially the 3rd one it was the easiest, lowest risk of all 3 but you just never know what's going to happen! Shes such a thick witch it pains me to read her "content"! But it's OK guys she aren't worried about giving birth when she lives in such a rural location, she's just keeping super positive 🙄. Maybe that was my mistake I wasn't super positive enough and it landed our little boy in NICU 🙄🙄🙄🙄 honestly she makes steam come out my ears 😂😂
I hope you & baby are doing well.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Grose!!!
Always looks GRUBBY🤢
So......close yuk
Go....away Minger

• Sick
Reactions: 9
How “nice” it must be to live life in absolute innocence about the potential pitfalls of life.
- Covid - not a problem, it’s all lies
- Gallstones - I’ll just have 2 slices of pizza
- Getting pregnant - have sex every day and I’ll get a baybeh gurl
- Childbirth - just push it out, no problem
She is honestly one of the stupidest people on Instagram; she can’t pronounce guava, dressing gown or affiliate. She just copies everyone else; she has no original thoughts of her own. She dunt give two shits. Well the joke’s on her. She has no clue about the life she could be living if she’d pulled her finger out at school and found a man who actually loved her.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Those children EAT dreadful food
With a Mother like her what else do we expect🤦‍♀️
Get Alfies teeth sorted for gods sake
Boss Babe on 5k🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
Considering she earns so much, why do all her clothes look so grubby and cheap? Surely she could go and kit herself out with a beautiful maternity wardrobe. She has worn that sweatshirt for days now. She looks dirty and greasy as if needs a dip with the sheep. 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Eating out again?. Those poor boys social skills must be seriously lacking, all they ever do is go out for food or go to coffee shops. What happened to taking kids to the park for an hour so they can make new friends????

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Eating out again?. Those poor boys social skills must be seriously lacking, all they ever do is go out for food or go to coffee shops. What happened to taking kids to the park for an hour so they can make new friends????
Heart breaking isnt it😔

Reactions: 7
Guys its a month long!! the sale is a month long so that means its a month long and will last all this month because its a month long!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

She is absolutely bleeping ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
My kids get McDonald’s as a very rare treat and they really enjoy it, mostly cos it’s something different. I cook healthy and varied meals every day. But when these lot have eaten out several times already this week and had shop bought pizza/nachos etc last night?! bleeping hell Rebecca, try being more responsible for the children you already have

Reactions: 16
She really babies Alfie doesn't she. Why does she always put love hearts and heart faces on pictures of him and never of Woody. Shes done it his entire life. I genuinely think she prefers Alfie because he doesn't talk back and is quiet and reserved. He seems to just do what she says and mimic her. Woody seems much more headstrong and intelligent and I don't think she likes it. Even more of a reason we should all enjoy her being put in her place by a sassy little girl. Can't wait for It.

Reactions: 29
How “nice” it must be to live life in absolute innocence about the potential pitfalls of life.
- Covid - not a problem, it’s all lies
- Gallstones - I’ll just have 2 slices of pizza
- Getting pregnant - have sex every day and I’ll get a baybeh gurl
- Childbirth - just push it out, no problem
She is honestly one of the stupidest people on Instagram; she can’t pronounce guava, dressing gown or affiliate. She just copies everyone else; she has no original thoughts of her own. She dunt give two shits. Well the joke’s on her. She has no clue about the life she could be living if she’d pulled her finger out at school and found a man who actually loved her.
Sadly social media is full of idiots like her, calling them influencers, when in reality they are too stupid /irrisponsible to work in the real world, most have over inflated egos, narcissistic and clueless about living in the real world

Reactions: 18
Out with the boys on her own again, must be Steve's weekend off. Probably with his girlfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She really babies Alfie doesn't she. Why does she always put love hearts and heart faces on pictures of him and never of Woody. Shes done it his entire life. I genuinely think she prefers Alfie because he doesn't talk back and is quiet and reserved. He seems to just do what she says and mimic her. Woody seems much more headstrong and intelligent and I don't think she likes it. Even more of a reason we should all enjoy her being put in her place by a sassy little girl. Can't wait for It.
She does baby him , you would think he was 4 sat there with the Spiderman

Reactions: 9
I am sure she has ate out every single day since she came back from her holiday!

I don't care how much or little money she has, but eating out every day is not something to show off.

I hope she doesn't, but she is going to end up with gestational diabetes.

I just don't get why "Instagramers" feel the need to show crap like that.

It's like when Facebook 1st started and everyone would post pictures if 1/2 eaten McDonalds or a pint in the pub!

No one cares what the feck your eating!

If she put a story to go with it like "really struggling to keep boys entertained this morning so took them for a cheeky McDs!"

We can all relate to that. We've all been there.

Honestly, I wish folk would just be real!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Such a boring life for 2 little boys. Either sat in front of the TV while their so called mother is upstairs trying to flog lumi shite or taking selfies, or else dragged around food establishments. Just wait until she gets her girl, Alfie won't be getting any emojis on his pictures either. Him and Woody will be old news.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Just been on her Instagram stories. Can’t wait to dress her gurl in a swimsuit when they go abroad with her. It’s a human being you’re having dingle not a doll to dress up and that outfit for the baby I don’t think she’s ever spent that on the boys 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Why does she have a weird, first-time mum, romanticised view of becoming a parent? I found it all initially a horrendous, sleep-deprived, sore nipples, depressing tit show (and not ashamed to admit it).

She reminds me of ten year old me who'd asked for a Baby Born for Christmas, not a mother of two who's been through it before.

How can someone who's been a mum before be so immature and naive?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Why does she have a weird, first-time mum, romanticised view of becoming a parent? I found it all initially a horrendous, sleep-deprived, sore nipples, depressing tit show (and not ashamed to admit it).

She reminds me of ten year old me who'd asked for a Baby Born for Christmas, not a mother of two who's been through it before.

How can someone who's been a mum before be so immature and naive?
I didn't enjoy having a baby, both times. Second time I did it because I wanted a sibling for my child. Not even ashamed to admit it either 🤦‍♀️🙋‍♀️. But they are both my world and I love them equally, they are really different and we've loved watching them grow older. Even though I miss them being toddlers, I would never ever have another, me and my husband couldn't think of anything worse because we just absolutely hated the sleep deprivation and the lack of control over our lives, having a baby is a worrying time for everyone, they're very vulnerable and so much responsibility for the first 3 years 😅 I worried so much about choking, falling, and illness' etc. I genuinely think Steve feels this way too. But Rebecca has issues and feels this baby will solve them all. Her naivity is shocking. I think she will struggle terribly. That house is a bleeping awful house to raise a newborn too. Cold, damp, mould, stone floors. Just wtf is she thinking. Just to save her social media career that will likely be destitute in a few years anyway 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Like people who post their Sunday roast dinners. They all look tit and make me glad I'm not part of their family

QUOTE="GettingCrafty, post: 9149842, member: 74202"]
I am sure she has ate out every single day since she came back from her holiday!

I don't care how much or little money she has, but eating out every day is not something to show off.

I hope she doesn't, but she is going to end up with gestational diabetes.

I just don't get why "Instagramers" feel the need to show crap like that.

It's like when Facebook 1st started and everyone would post pictures if 1/2 eaten McDonalds or a pint in the pub!

No one cares what the feck your eating!

If she put a story to go with it like "really struggling to keep boys entertained this morning so took them for a cheeky McDs!"

We can all relate to that. We've all been there.

Honestly, I wish folk would just be real!!
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.