Rebecca lamb #106 Steve’s a mug Becky’s smug. Steve wishes he just had a tug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is Beggy going to do when the influencer bubble pops? She has no obvious talents or skills, her CV consists of sandblasting her face. There’s a good few influencers who are utterly fucked in the next few years.

Reactions: 24
At one point I did feel sorry for him, but all her pregnancies have been planned by her, he used to give her the contraceptive pill, so she wouldn't forget it. He knows she can't be trusted, so as a man in his late 30s who claimed he didn't want another baby, he should have had a vasectomy. Their whole relationship is based on dishonesty and mistrust
Exactly this. After my third baby (all boys 😍) my husband said that he is done having babies and I totally agreed. He had a vasectomy to ensure we couldn't.

He is as much to blame as she is

Reactions: 15
Exactly this. After my third baby (all boys 😍) my husband said that he is done having babies and I totally agreed. He had a vasectomy to ensure we couldn't.

He is as much to blame as she is
I agree.. he knew she was desperate for another and she obviously planned it so she fell pregnant. When one person definitely doesn’t want more and the other is desperate for another, he should’ve got snipped

Reactions: 9
i mean I wouldn’t say my life is bleeping dire. I have a well paying job, a lovely family home, a loving fiancé anda great support system so I’m not jealous of her life. Im jealous of the idea that she got the family she always wanted whilst as irresponsible and bleeping ludicrous as it is that she is bringing another baby in to this shitshow of her world. I think some of us are allowed to want the idea of getting what we wished for and she certainly always does.
I’m only jealous that she can ‘trick’ someone into falling pregnant when I can’t even fall pregnant when we both want it. Despite that hurdle, my life is great and I’m deffo not jealous of her 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I’m only jealous that she can ‘trick’ someone into falling pregnant when I can’t even fall pregnant when we both want it. Despite that hurdle, my life is great and I’m deffo not jealous of her 😂
Same 🤣

I’ve lost count of the negative tests I’ve done recently. I’ve now taken to crying every time I see a pregnancy announcement (as lovely and sweet as they are)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Just watched the blog but skipped to the cannons at the end.
I don’t know what to make of Beaver! They are so awkward with each other but I can see some excitement in him.
I guess no matter what you love your child don’t you, just not their mother

Reactions: 13
Just watched the blog but skipped to the cannons at the end.
I don’t know what to make of Beaver! They are so awkward with each other but I can see some excitement in him.
I guess no matter what you love your child don’t you, just not their mother
Erm, not everyone loves their kids no.

Reactions: 7
Yes but not for long. I will say it again, she is narcissistic and that spells trouble…..

View attachment 1161382View attachment 1161383
My mother in law is a narcissist, her son-my husband was the golden child, and my sister in law cut all contact with the family about 4 years ago after years of rows. We got on well and it upsets me that she doesn’t get to see the kids but she realised the pain it was causing her. My mother in law s behaviour still has to be managed carefully, she doesn’t get on very well with my eldest because she won’t take her tit anymore.

Reactions: 6
Poor Woody sucking his thumb and going to her for a cuddle and she ignores him so he just walks away. That made me so sad. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 25
She’s just so oblivious to him, isn’t she? So wrapped up with herself and her bump. As a mother, it makes me feel so uncomfortable to witness.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
11.16 mins in Woody instantly sucks his thumb for comfort and nestles into his Mum for a hug... but she ignores him. Completely ignores him because she is too busy clutching her stomach.

She is absolutely bleeping vile.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Both boys try and hug her and she doesn’t bother to interact then she tries to hug beaver and he doesn’t bother to interact. This baby is not fixing anything!

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Same 🤣

I’ve lost count of the negative tests I’ve done recently. I’ve now taken to crying every time I see a pregnancy announcement (as lovely and sweet as they are)
sending you lots of love, I know how disheartening it can be seeing negative After negative. Hoping one day you get your baby 💖

this must be so hard for you, seeing someone who can barely look after the kids she has bring another innocent child in to the mix. Hoping one day you get your well wished for baby. Stay strong 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 11
loads of the sonograohers at private scanning places work for the NHS too so the private scans are done on their day off. Our local place is only open Tuesday night, Wednesday and Sunday. Maybe this place is the same?
That makes sense then as Precious Glimpse at Saltaire where she has gone doesn’t seem to be open all that often when I drive past. Always wondered why. Thought it had closed tbh

Sorry back to this picture. She looks like a 40 year old heroin addict. How Hello Fresh signed this off I’ll never knuurrrrrr.
Crystal meth face

SO MANY lovely places. The Saddle Rooms (where begs was ‘getting married’) at Forbidden Corner is lovely, or 5 mins along the road there’s Leyburn, I recommend Saffron (Indian), Black Swan or Bolton Arms pub, or a little further (5 miles towards bedale) there’s Akebar and a lovely pub with a great beer garden if the weathers nice xxx
Ate at Bolton Arms at Leyburn last night and it was lovely! Kids menu too. Nice big pub, great staff, not far from Forbidden Corner which is a bonus.

Loads of places en route to choose from, hard to find a bad place really.

If you are actually staying in Skipton itself and want to eat there the Pizza Express is fab for families - staff are always lovely (and I’m not a big chain restaurant fan) most of the pubs will cater for families on the high st. Dare I say it, but beggys regular haunt Oakleys, ate there last week and it was really good (and caters for families) but gets busy so book ahead I’d say - beware big portions though and sometimes a bit salty but couldn’t fault it last week. Fish and chips, you can’t beat bizzie Lizzies

Does that work, I’m crap at this stuff!
Do they even know each other? Jesus, can’t even imagine them being capable of making a baby if that reaction is anything to go by! He really did not want a girl did he??

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She might as well packed Alfie & Woody off to the orphanage now, Their already neglected needs will be further ignored. As soon as Roma Delilah Hobson arrives, those boys stand no chance whatsoever. No wonder Alfie said he was sad to be finding out the gender 😂

Save social services a job.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
A lot of the joy in having kids for me is helping them grow and develop. I love helping my 6 year old with reading, maths etc and watching him develop hobbies and interests. I just don’t get that vibe at all from Rebecca she’s a total narcissist. It won’t be any different with a girl once the initial excitement wears off.

You should want more for your kids than you had yourself. Eg stability, opportunities, good diet (I want my kids to have better teeth than me so fizzy drinks are banned and juice is a party drink). I just don’t think things like that ever enter her head.

This obsession with having a daughter, as if we are all in the 1950’s and your daughter lives next door to you for the rest of your life and looks after you in old age, I find it bizarre.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She's absolutely not considered the implications of having that tacky 'lets pretend were happy' reveal would have on her children (particularly Alfie). I know as a child I'd have wondered why my parent was so elated to be having another child, especially a girl. Allsorts of thoughts would run through a child's head. She's so bleeping selfish. She's not got a maternal bone in her body and her boys aren't well looked after. How does having a new baby, sleepless nights, sore nips, endless waking, constant feeding and changing make things better? I can't imagine her with a baby. Imagine looking up and seeing a Michael Jackson impersonator looking back at you. That baby will have nightmares.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.