Rebecca lamb #106 Steve’s a mug Becky’s smug. Steve wishes he just had a tug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah I can't deal with her anymore, seeing her talking in those stories is way too much, she's so manic with excitement and its disgusting purely because of how she treats the boys. You can't make a difference with kids, it's cruel, and I have a feeling she's going to be doing it alot.

Reactions: 22
I don’t know how to post links on here but has anyone seen the gender reveal for Woody?? I cannot believe how blatantly obvious it was that she was gutted it was another boy…..’so so happeh, over the moon’ with the funniest grimaced smile on her face. A complete different reaction to the girl reveal. She infuriates me!
It honestly concerns me how the gender of the child is more important than checking that they’re healthy. You can guarantee if she was having another boy she wouldn’t have bought any baby boy clothes today, she’d be waiting for it to have Woodys hand me downs 🙄

Nah I can't deal with her anymore, seeing her talking in those stories is way too much, she's so manic with excitement and its disgusting purely because of how she treats the boys. You can't make a difference with kids, it's cruel, and I have a feeling she's going to be doing it alot.
Same 🙌🏻 She’s absolutely vile

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She hasn’t even had the 20 week scan yet, gender could be wrong, baby could have a health condition not viable to life, anything could happen. Yet she’s manic it’s a girl. Poor boys

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She hasn’t even had the 20 week scan yet, gender could be wrong, baby could have a health condition not viable to life, anything could happen. Yet she’s manic it’s a girl. Poor boys
Exactly this! Just like @heidilouxx said, the fact she's only worried that is a girl is concerning. Not only concerning, but it just shows that she's wanting a girl for her Instagram, for content and to dress up like a doll. I wouldn't wish any harm on any baby at all, so that's not what I'm doing when I say that it will take something bad to happen in Rebecca's life for there to be any sort of chance of her appreciating what she has and to stop trying to portray the perfect life for strangers on Instagram. What is she gona do when Instagram dies off? She'll literally not be able to cope. That's a very sad and pathetic position to be in.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I TOTALLY get wanting a certain gender and I don’t think there’s much wrong with wanting one more than the other. But when it’s so blatantly obvious from her girl reaction that she’d have been gutted if it was a 3rd boy it makes it worse, especially for the boys she’s already got. Imagine them seeing that in the future?

Someone I know was told she was having a girl her entire pregnancy, and birthed a boy in the end. They can never be 100% accurate. I was even told I was having a boy (I did in the end) but then they told me it was a girl!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Alfie & Woody must be getting a shot of the shoes first going by the size of them. Baby will be going to school wearing those things 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So....many mums to be loose their babies before 20 weeks☹
I think her name is Jody married to one of the Westlife guys, they recently lost theirs
CLEVER CLOGS BEGGY THINKS SHE DESERVES THE WORLD BUT GIVES NOTHING!!!!!!

Reactions: 15
Exactly this! Just like @heidilouxx said, the fact she's only worried that is a girl is concerning. Not only concerning, but it just shows that she's wanting a girl for her Instagram, for content and to dress up like a doll. I wouldn't wish any harm on any baby at all, so that's not what I'm doing when I say that it will take something bad to happen in Rebecca's life for there to be any sort of chance of her appreciating what she has and to stop trying to portray the perfect life for strangers on Instagram. What is she gona do when Instagram dies off? She'll literally not be able to cope. That's a very sad and pathetic position to be in.
Exactly!! This is what I mean. So many women & so many even on this thread have tried for so many years to conceive and either gender child would be an absolute blessing to them. Rebecca is 28 and was utterly desperate for a girl, purely for the vanity aspect. She’s never expressed concerns or worries about the baby’s health whatsoever and I have absolutely no doubt that the boys she has will be neglected even further and alfie will never get the help he clearly needs. Also, Woody will be starting school around her due date and she will be more interested in her new baby girl than relieving any of the anxieties he has around starting full time school, it’s a huge step for him & she won’t offer him any comfort or support. Those boys are nothing but a hindrance to her.

Also, my youngest is 3 & throughout my pregnancy I knew it would be our last child (regardless of gender!!!) & I had a perfectly normal pregnancy, birth etc but my little boy has non-verbal autism. I can’t imagine how she’d cope if her “perfect little girly” had any developmental difficulties as she grows. She wouldn’t cope. Our little boy is an absolute treasure and I feel so lucky to have him, I know he’s going to need our support well past his childhood and into his adult years but as parents its our duty to love, care & support him for the rest of our lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If you comment on someone’s post and then block them, they obviously can’t delete the comment but does it still show up on the post? Just out of interest of course 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Unpopular opinion but I think Steve is good dad .. he even praised Alfie in that video for finding out new word can’t remember what it was he spends so much time with them playing waking up with them bathing them … I hope that little girls turns out to be daddy’s girl (most girls are ) no matter what the mother is like … and it kicks her in the face the real jealousy …. In that video you could see the pain in Steve’s eyes 👀 he didn’t want to do it all he didn’t even want to go that scam poor guy … he is a racist bleep also in my eyes but he didn’t deserve all this …… everyone is saying he is going to leave her but where is he going to go ??? He isn’t financially stable or am I wrong correct me please

Reactions: 14
This is not a drill.
The lumi sale ends tonight.
Cheapest price ever.
Won't be this price again until it is this price again!

*Strange that you don't know when the next sale will be, I mean if it's your business you would know wouldn't you!?
It’s not her business she works for them to promote it and gets commission.

Reactions: 3
Unpopular opinion but I think Steve is good dad .. he even praised Alfie in that video for finding out new word can’t remember what it was he spends so much time with them playing waking up with them bathing them … I hope that little girls turns out to be daddy’s girl (most girls are ) no matter what the mother is like … and it kicks her in the face the real jealousy …. In that video you could see the pain in Steve’s eyes 👀 he didn’t want to do it all he didn’t even want to go that scam poor guy … he is a racist bleep also in my eyes but he didn’t deserve all this …… everyone is saying he is going to leave her but where is he going to go ??? He isn’t financially stable or am I wrong correct me please
Steve did have not sure if he still does.. some properties which he rented out / renovated and sold. I used to go to school with Beggy and she was just a gold digger as he is a lot older and did have a lot of money compared to her. He paid for everything until she started YouTube and channel mum supported her.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
'A best Friend for life'.

Tell me you are miserable and lonely without telling me. She is sad and lost so instead of making real friends she has gotber self knocked up to have company!

*Beaver isn't happy, that reel she put on Instagram is so awkward!

Attachments

Reactions: 18

Tell me you are miserable and lonely without telling me. She is sad and lost so instead of making real friends she has gotber self knocked up to have company!

It’s embarrassing the differences between her behaviour now and with past gender reveals.

Reactions: 14

I actually feel very sad that she's written that about her unborn child when she's got two kids.

Rebecca, you're not only abhorrent. You're a bleeping bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I actually feel very sad that she's written that about her unborn child when she's got two kids.

Rebecca, you're not only abhorrent. You're a bleeping bleep.
I was about to say the same... erm didn't you used to say that about Alfeh?? The boys are chopped liver. She dunt give two shits about them

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.