Rebecca lamb #106 Steve’s a mug Becky’s smug. Steve wishes he just had a tug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there anyone else who couldn't care less whether she has a boy or girl, the lazy cow should be eternally grateful for the boys she already has and neglects and she should be grateful for this baby, gender shouldn't even matter. Sadly to someone of low intelligence like her, she forgets the baby is a human being and not a dolly
100% this!! I have very strong views about being able to find out the sex of baby prior to birth, gender reveals, gender disappointment etc….. I think 11 years working in a children’s hospice has done that to me. Scans are an amazing piece of technology and I entered every one with nerves and trepidation. I respected every single one that I had during my pregnancies. Becky on the other hand has no respect for anyone, anything and is on a one woman mission to get what she wants with not a thought for her husband, two sons or baby!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
How can they afford a third child. Is it just me who thinks children are a huge financial commitment? I have two boys and I swear I make sure they have everything they need and want before I even spend a penny on myself. And I wouldn't have it any other way. She really fucks me off cos this woman is going to beg for or get a load of free baby paraphernalia. I hate to say it about any woman but she is so undeserving of any child let alone a third. All this baby is about is "look at me, look at me" attention seeking bull tit

• Heart
Reactions: 33
How can they afford a third child. Is it just me who thinks children are a huge financial commitment? I have two boys and I swear I make sure they have everything they need and want before I even spend a penny on myself. And I wouldn't have it any other way. She really fucks me off cos this woman is going to beg for or get a load of free baby paraphernalia. I hate to say it about any woman but she is so undeserving of any child let alone a third. All this baby is about is "look at me, look at me" attention seeking bull tit
I have a surprise third baby, was on the pill. And honestly, one of my biggest worries is coping financially 😳 She didn't even consider anything like that!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She'd be on having a manic episode by now if she'd been told it was a girl, touching her neck giving it "we've just seen littul beehhhbehh and it was sur sur ehmezzeng and stuff"

Reactions: 14
I have a surprise third baby, was on the pill. And honestly, one of my biggest worries is coping financially 😳 She didn't even consider anything like that!
I genuinely wish you all the best and hope you will be ok financially

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She probably doesn't consider the financial implication cos wtf does she ever get for them!?
No big birthday presents, no birthday parties, no nice clothes, no after school clubs, no play dates with friends, never see her taking them a magazine or something home just as a little treat for them?! she spends the bare minimum on them and will do for the content baby too!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.