Rebecca lamb #106 Steve’s a mug Becky’s smug. Steve wishes he just had a tug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it’s a girl it’ll be Alfie and Woody who? Her whole YouTube and Instagram will be flooded with baby girl this, baby girl that.

Reactions: 12
If it’s a girl it’ll be Alfie and Woody who? Her whole YouTube and Instagram will be flooded with baby girl this, baby girl that.
It’s going to be that way whether it’s a boy or a girl tbh, they aren’t going to get a look in now, surplus to requirements and don’t bring the engagement she is so desperate for

Reactions: 9
I’ve got a very important lash appointment at 6.30 and I’m actually scared how many comments there will be on this thread when I’m done 😅🤣 atleast I won’t need to give her a view to know the sex:…

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm only on page 6 and still catching up but can I just say you lot have me absolutely ROARING with laughter today.... seriously, I'm on the floor!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't believe that the video will be her/Steve finding out for the first time, just made to look like it. I think they knew in the scan and then done the reveal with confetti for the boys. She wouldn't be able to hide her disappointment if it was a boy and do a second take. Can't wait to see screenshots of the fake tears from her and acting from Steve 🤣

Anyone watched Fopperholics gender reveal with the boys a few year ago? 🤣 her mam shouted you've got another egg when they found out it was 2 boys (IVF). Rebecca wouldn't want those comments as she isn't getting baby 4.

Reactions: 14
Slightly more concerned with the situation in Ukraine, rising Covid numbers, the Ockendon report, what I’m going to make for dinner, prepping craft for toddlers on Friday, getting my heating fixed…. Actually ANYTHING rather than the sex of her latest ‘content’ cash cow.
I think Beggy has the most over inflated opinion of herself and how interested others are in her life. No one would want her life and she’s deluded if she thinks so.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Back in the days when I had mine you didn’t get to know what gender it was you just waited. First was a boy, second time round I was convinced it would be a girl we didn’t even have a boys name It was a boy and do you know what I was happy with that I loved him so much as much as the first one but there was something different I could never see his future like I could the other one We only had him for 18 years sadly We thought we had the perfect life till it was changed so cruelly I always think when people like Beggy are so smug about their life be careful because it could change just like that
I'm so sorry to read this, you speak such true words 💔 watching any child grow older is a blessing and as parents we all hope to go before them, I can't imagine your pain. This is why so many people rightfully despise these greedy, ignorant, self serving arseholes who NEVER acknowledge the bigger picture.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Jesus christ I've only been at work for the day and we are 11 pages deep into a new thread 😂😂

Regardless of anything and everything, Beggy will always be a cunty mccunt face

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don’t be disheartened remember this is a cash cow and she has to build the excitement up to get them views up so she can afford to pay the credit card off

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've just watched her vid on YouTube. Wtf is a nice pregnancy holideh😂

Reactions: 5
Vile witch
Using innocent unborn children for CONTENT😠
Beggy we DONT A flying F**k
You are NOT A MOTHER & NEVER WILL BE
Today i have been volunteering & caring for others 'without' reward
Maybe you should try it sometime
LAZY COW

• Heart
I still think the baby is a boy. I think the reaction to the canons is her way of saving face. She knows full well she doesn't want a boy but can't exactly display disappointment can she?

• Heart
Without being a total witch if they are letting confetti cannons off in front of the boys poor Alfie isn’t really going to have a clue if it’s a girl, boy or chicken dog

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Go on her YouTube click playlists scroll down to pregnancy and you can see the black and white pic from today’s announcement
14E5044F-DF23-4A23-82E5-1E944862E2C4.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It’s a boy, going from that story ‘we know what it is’ doesn’t sound like excitement to me. If it was a girl video would be up already 😂😂

Reactions: 7
So let me get this right
She went for a gender scan has spent the day filming it- rushed home to tease Instagram and get people to sign up to her you tube channel

What a disgusting desperate sad witch

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It’s a boy, going from that story ‘we know what it is’ doesn’t sound like excitement to me. If it was a girl video would be up already 😂😂
I hope to god you're right. I've never disliked someone so much in my life as I do Rebecca, she deserves duck all the selfish witch. And please god tell me she hasn't kept Alfie off school all for the sake of a youtube video

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.