Rebecca lamb #106 Steve’s a mug Becky’s smug. Steve wishes he just had a tug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just watched it again. I dont think Steve's reaction is that bad! I just think he doesn't like showing feelings/emotion on camera. I think he looks happy enough. He's not an idiot, he'd be out of there like a shot if he didn't want to be. I think some people see what they want to see as they hate Beckeh so much. Yes he probably wasn't over the moon when he first found out, but he's obviously coming around to the idea or he wouldn't be appearing on camera, in vlogs, going to breakfast with her etc. I suppose time will tell but I can't see them splitting up in the near future.
But see if she respected their relationship in any way and knows he doesn’t want to show his emotions on camera, why do the cannon gender reveal in the first place? Like this is just all about her and beaver, Alfeh & Woodeh are merely bystanders in this weird show she’s calling life now. And she is still only 5 hours pregnant remember so it’s still pretty new this whole thing, I think he’s really processing it all but from an experience that happened in my extended family, a 3rd baby literally broke that couple. She knew, he knew.. it was over. Yes they tried to patch things up but baby was born, 3 young kids and he walked a few months later. I genuinely think the writing is on the wall with this. Steve will love this baby, yes, provide for them as well as his sons. But he does not want to be in this position that much is abundantly clear.

Reactions: 16
Well let's hope that Peggy Charity Deliah Dingle Hobson doesn't inherit Beavers looks and Beggys cankles!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's upsetting people are jealous of this woman. It is so unbelievably obvious that not all is well and that family are dysfunctional. No offence to anyone that has had more than 2 babies, your lives will be so different. But this is a BAD idea for this family. The man is an unemployed, arrogant, car lover, who is undoubtedly a good dad but didn't want anymore kids. He is 37, he wanted some aspects of his life back, he could see his future as a family of 4, coming slowly out of the beautiful yet difficult and tiring period which is having a baby and toddler. He is sex driven, cares about looks, her boobs and arse are what he cares most about. Fast forward 5 month.... Becky will be carrying extra weight she can't get rid of, she will be shattered, lazy, emotional, unstable, desperately trying to keep up with the wealthy, pretty competition of influencers who have nicer houses and nicer clothes. Her boobs will be like deflated airbags, her face is absolutely FUCKED already so I don't know what she will look like in a years time. Steve and Beckys parents aren't around much for support, they can kiss goodbye to their date days, the holidays. They have a fuckload of animals to feed, 3 kids and a expensive mortgage and theyre both jobless and pension less. What happens if one if them becomes ill!!?? I don't know what they're going to do. It will hit her like a tonne of bricks next October when they can't afford to keep their home heated. She doesn't watch the news she has no idea of reality. And when she's in her 40s and no one cares about her anymore, you will look back and think what the HELL was I thinking. She is still a human being and we don't see everything on insta, she lies and makes out everything is rosey. I reckon they've got a massive shitstorm ahead of them and its all her fault for getting herself up the duff.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I've just watched it again. I dont think Steve's reaction is that bad! I just think he doesn't like showing feelings/emotion on camera. I think he looks happy enough. He's not an idiot, he'd be out of there like a shot if he didn't want to be. I think some people see what they want to see as they hate Beckeh so much. Yes he probably wasn't over the moon when he first found out, but he's obviously coming around to the idea or he wouldn't be appearing on camera, in vlogs, going to breakfast with her etc. I suppose time will tell but I can't see them splitting up in the near future.
Agreed I just think he’s extremely awkward on camera. The fact that she drags him on these videos even though he looks awkward and doesn’t come across well makes me think she has something to prove about the relationship though.

I can imagine he’s very stressed about money if people on here are right about their financial situation. He clearly has no influence over her behaviour and I think she spends a lot.

I can’t find this mrs meldrum gender reveal vid! Can someone post a link?

Reactions: 6
He used to be all cocky and butting in and taking the piss -the last few times he's been on he’s been awkward and quiet

Reactions: 18
Okay I’m confused… so did they find out the gender at a reveal which the scan place did? And then she came home to film the reveal video and just act ott like it was a surprise?

Reactions: 2
It's upsetting people are jealous of this woman. It is so unbelievably obvious that not all is well and that family are dysfunctional. No offence to anyone that has had more than 2 babies, your lives will be so different. But this is a BAD idea for this family. The man is an unemployed, arrogant, car lover, who is undoubtedly a good dad but didn't want anymore kids. He is 37, he wanted some aspects of his life back, he could see his future as a family of 4, coming slowly out of the beautiful yet difficult and tiring period which is having a baby and toddler. He is sex driven, cares about looks, her boobs and arse are what he cares most about. Fast forward 5 month.... Becky will be carrying extra weight she can't get rid of, she will be shattered, lazy, emotional, unstable, desperately trying to keep up with the wealthy, pretty competition of influencers who have nicer houses and nicer clothes. Her boobs will be like deflated airbags, her face is absolutely FUCKED already so I don't know what she will look like in a years time. Steve and Beckys parents aren't around much for support, they can kiss goodbye to their date days, the holidays. They have a fuckload of animals to feed, 3 kids and a expensive mortgage and theyre both jobless and pension less. What happens if one if them becomes ill!!?? I don't know what they're going to do. It will hit her like a tonne of bricks next October when they can't afford to keep their home heated. She doesn't watch the news she has no idea of reality. And when she's in her 40s and no one cares about her anymore, you will look back and think what the HELL was I thinking. She is still a human being and we don't see everything on insta, she lies and makes out everything is rosey. I reckon they've got a massive shitstorm ahead of them and its all her fault for getting herself up the duff.
It's not 'upsetting' that people are jealous.

It's bleeping insane that people are jealous of her life. Their lives must be pretty bleeping dire if they're looking into this absolute tit show and feeling jealous or envy. For duck sake. I dismay.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Watching that reveal, it honestly looks like Steve and the boys are all just extras in the rebecca show. It's all about her, how she feels and what she wants. They just have to stand by and put up with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Who are these complete nut jobs getting so emotional over a stranger’s gender reveal? The world’s gone mad

• Haha
Reactions: 24
There’s no way Steve is happy about any of this! That’s evident from his absence. She’s railroaded him into this and probably told him that he needs to make more of an appearance and play house as her YouTube videos on baby content will be bringing in the money. He’s deffo going to be porking someone else sooner rather than later.

Reactions: 17
To me, in the same way beggy cares about her appearance. Steve’s vice is his ego. That’s why he wants what he deems to be flashy cars, watchs and a ‘Yorkshire rocket’. She completely fucked his ego and masculinity by ignoring what he wanted and getting pregnant anyway. It embarrassed him & shows realistically she knows he won’t leave and she can do whatever. She did it once with the chickens, then she stepped it up with the baby. That will be the biggest thing for beaver, she rocked his ego.

If she does it again, he’ll go. And I think she’s going to get extremely overweight, which will be the final straw for ego boy. He won’t want a fat fiancé.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Well that's the only confetti she'll ever get near to and why the duck did they do it in Alfie's room!!!! Dingle's getting a daughter, but not a spouse, EVER!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.