Rebecca lamb #106 Steve’s a mug Becky’s smug. Steve wishes he just had a tug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Stuffandsniff won the title votes (it’s fantastic 😂)

Beggy is still a twit. Creating a nursery corner in a bedroom whilst shoving Alfeh into a draughty side room in a bed that has been slept (and possibly died) in by unknown others. *shudder*

Flabber the Gut has her gender scan tomorrow and is likely to be even more insufferable (if that’s possible) if it turns out to have indoor plumbing. Manifesting boy bits so badly. 🤞🤞🤞🤞

I felt that we must keep the Beggyometer going because it’s genius. Stock up on popcorn and alcohol because I think the next few days may have us all at No. 2 whilst she goes off on one.
5148E436-A4F6-47B4-BE13-DF57035F65C8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What in the actual duck is going on in pic 2???
To me that looks like a private moment that maybe shouldn't be shared with everyone!?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She had just given birth. 😂
I don't know whether to laugh at that or feel sympathetic towards her... it just seems like such a vulnerable moment to have a pic of you taken.
Assuming SHE was the one who posted it, naaahhhh don't feel bad for her anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I love picture 1 It looks like somethings really pissed her off badly - or she’s just seen one of Beavers texts to his latest conquest :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
@LittlebumbleBee

Just replying to your comment on the last thread… did she go to the 12 week scan (which turned out to be 14 weeks) with her camera?! With the intention of vlogging?! Surely not, that’s unbelievable even for a prick like Grubby Dingle.
It’s clearly not her first baby and she’s said she’s at the same hospital as having both the boys so you’d think she’d know there’s a strict no phones policy in NHS hospitals when they’re scanning!
I’m absolutely howling at the fact that she’s telling people in Aldi she’s having a girl 😂😂 that smile is about to be wiped firmly off her greasy face in a few hours…

Reactions: 11
Flabber the gut 😂😂
Parking my bum for scangate and the inevitable going off the rails when it's a boy...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
@LittlebumbleBee

Just replying to your comment on the last thread… did she go to the 12 week scan (which turned out to be 14 weeks) with her camera?! With the intention of vlogging?! Surely not, that’s unbelievable even for a prick like Grubby Dingle.
It’s clearly not her first baby and she’s said she’s at the same hospital as having both the boys so you’d think she’d know there’s a strict no phones policy in NHS hospitals when they’re scanning!
I’m absolutely howling at the fact that she’s telling people in Aldi she’s having a girl 😂😂 that smile is about to be wiped firmly off her greasy face in a few hours…
Yeah, she said in the car if I remember correctly before she drove herself there that she would be vlogging the day, then didn’t post until late on the night with some bull about the kids playing up after school, so she had been crying about that, posted a photo of the scan and off she went to bed. Nothing else was posted about the vlog after that. I remember thinking at the time imagine sitting in the waiting area and she whips out her canon ‘hi guyyyys....’

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I honestly don’t think having a girl will be the fairytale ending she’s imagining. After the initial excitement I honestly think she’s so selfish she’d feel jealous of another girl because I do think Steve, Alfie and Woody would adore and dote on a baby sister. Once she’s older and not attached to Beggy 90% of the day and starts to become her own little person I think there will be resentment.

Reactions: 31
I bet she’s so excited for all the attention today will bring. She’s going to draaaggg it out big time.

Reactions: 21
Wheyyyy!!! First of all I want to thanks Becky with the tit hair for her inspiration. And Steve for being the biggest loser in the dales being pussy whipped by his dead beat bird.
Manifesting piles for you Begga

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She will wait til the optimum time for engagement to keep her sheep followers hanging on for the reveal. Is it 7pm? Or later? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think she will be having a girl. She’s such a smug witch but despite being an utterly useless mother, thick as a plank and lazy AF she always seems to get what she wants and comes up smelling of roses ( well unless you get up close then I imagine it’s more like chip fat!).
God if it IS a girl she is going to be unbelievably smug. It will be unbearable. And those poor boys won’t get a look in.

Reactions: 23
The bottom scan photo looks similar to mine (boy) so I'm convinced it's a boy.

I absolutely hate women who go on about their baby's gender. You're pissing lucky to be having ANY baby you selfish tosser. Why do people have a romanticised view of having a girl? Teenage girls are twats (I know, I was one) and there's no certainty that you'll have a loving mother-daughter relationship.

I actually hope she's having a boy though (having said that) because she's a horrible cow and doesn't deserve to get what she wants. Gosh she really grates on me. Thick, naive women.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Just replying to your post on the last thread @Clarity456
If I remembered right Sophie did a big long post/story when she found out she was having a 3rd boy about how devastated she was etc.... And how gender disappointment is a real thing.
Beggy wouldn't do that as there's not one honest bone in her body. Yes she'll be gutted but could never actually tell the truth and say so. Anything to keep up the facade.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just replying to your post on the last thread @Clarity456
If I remembered right Sophie did a big long post/story when she found out she was having a 3rd boy about how devastated she was etc.... And how gender disappointment is a real thing.
Beggy wouldn't do that as there's not one honest bone in her body. Yes she'll be gutted but could never actually tell the truth and say so. Anything to keep up the facade.
Indeed, gender disappointment is very real and can lead to PND. I have much empathy for those who experience this. I wouldn't wish it on anyone (having had severe PND myself).

Then there's Beggy, who's intentionally gotten pregnant with a man who didn't want a baby (he should have protected himself too) all to have a little girl.

There's real gender disappointment. Then there's Beggy.

Reactions: 16
She will wait til the optimum time for engagement to keep her sheep followers hanging on for the reveal. Is it 7pm? Or later? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think she will be having a girl. She’s such a smug witch but despite being an utterly useless mother, thick as a plank and lazy AF she always seems to get what she wants and comes up smelling of roses ( well unless you get up close then I imagine it’s more like chip fat!).
God if it IS a girl she is going to be unbelievably smug. It will be unbearable. And those poor boys won’t get a look in.
Will we even find out today at all if she's going to be having a gender reveal party?? If she's going to have (coughs**) friends and family around for it would that be today??
Hope were not kept in suspense too long 🤣

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.