Rebecca lamb #106 Steve’s a mug Becky’s smug. Steve wishes he just had a tug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her stories from today, love how she told us where her entire outfit was from but not the snide bag hahaaaaaaa!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Quite funny you say nothing better than lovely clean sleep suit- all my 3 boys basically lived in sleep suits their first few months! Rarely did I put them in a special outfit … they need comfort not to look good 👀
I'm due end of May and all I've bought for my little one is sleepsuits, leggings, vests, just absolute basics! They're easiest to get on and off, easier to wash, and the baby still looks lovely in them! We're going to a wedding when she's a few weeks old so might go wild and splash out on a single dress :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She spent £23 on a spring dress for baby to wear at Christmas 🤦🏼‍♀️….. I’m here 🍿 for this tit show!! That is more than she spends on the boys for their birthdays!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Quite funny you say nothing better than lovely clean sleep suit- all my 3 boys basically lived in sleep suits their first few months! Rarely did I put them in a special outfit … they need comfort not to look good 👀
I have 3 boys and kept them all in sleepsuits and rompers until they could walk, I use to get so many comments about how lovely it was to see a baby dressed like a baby for so long 🥰 even now my 10 year old has 1 pair of jeans that have been worn once 🤣
Alfie and Woody are gonna be in lost property clothes whilst Roma Delilah is in frilly tutus 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Are you all joking about the spring outfit being to wear at Christmas?? I don’t listen to her stories anymore just a quick look through!
Why the duck would anyone buy that far ahead?? It’s like how the boys only get holiday clothes for months leading up to their hols. No her unborn baby girl has an outfit to wear at Xmas

Reactions: 15
She spent £23 on a spring dress for baby to wear at Christmas 🤦🏼‍♀️….. I’m here 🍿 for this tit show!! That is more than she spends on the boys for their birthdays!!!!!!
she’s hilarious 🤣 sleep suits I get but out of season clothes for a newborn🤣🤣. Who’s putting their baby in a dress and little white frilly socks in bloody December/January? Especially living in that frozen place. She really is bloody nuts🤣. Instead of spending £20+ on a baby outfit invest in some shoes that actually fit your boys or pretty much anything else for them because let’s face it they get the very bare minimum. Teenage boys are very expensive I look forward to seeing how that goes for her.A thought I had earlier…she clearly likes Hattie (as do I) she is nothing like Hattie. She adores her boys they are always dressed beautifully and always so well Presented and most importantly loved and looked after like children should be!!

Reactions: 18
Aww who will serve up the shittest buffet known to man at Christmas if she’s too busy getting her tits out, I mean breastfeeding??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
girls are harrrrrd my eldest is 13 she is something else 🤯 she’s brutal 🤣. My 6 yo she’s a little sweetheart but she’s defiantly picking up things from her big sister she is also the biggest daddy’s girl. My third baby girl will be here soon I’m so excited for her arrival. We actually really hoped our final baby would be a girl. I don’t know any different to girls and my husbands an only child so he doesn’t either really.
I’m one of 3 girls! It was lovely growing up 2 sisters, I’m the youngest. My sisters are 30 and 24. My eldest sister has always been wonderful to approach for advice, especially now she’s a mother. My other sister was always great to play with as we are closer in age. Although I do feel sorry for my dad sometimes having to deal with 4 girls 😂 We were definitely a handful (and still are with drama sometimes) so I wish you the best of luck haha! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That accuracy comment is one of us 💀

They’ve liked other comment about Rebecca. I’m guessing wanting to know what the chances are of baybeh peggeh actually being a girleh like they’ve said. Whoever it was, hats off to you because they haven’t realised 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You Can you tell she’s going to be one of those mums that put those silly headbands on newborn babies 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Ffs someone has commented this on a pic that isn’t even to do with beggy 😂😂 precious glimpse is going to wish they never laid eyes on beggy
1DF92336-8CEA-4A63-80B2-ECB5206B4715.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
You Can you tell she’s going to be one of those mums that put those silly headbands on newborn babies 🤣
I had a friend who had a daughter, who was bald as an egg for about 2 years. She unfortunately also inherited massive sticking out ears, so her mother used to put those ridiculous oversized headbands on her with the huge bows. Every single outfit featured one. It was absurd, I was so glad for her when her hair grew! I think Dingle will go OTT 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I dread to think some of the outfits we will see baby in, if Beggys fashion choices are anything to go by. 😖😖
Why she bought that spring/summer dress but sized up for Christmas sort of time 🙈🤦🏼‍♀️ the girls got no clue.

Reactions: 14
I don’t even think she was out with her mum today. The delusional mare went out on her own to buy a “girly” outfit to post on Instagram now she knew it was a girl.

Reactions: 13
She said she didn't like gender reveals because she knows she doesn't have any friends or interested family to invite to one. It was just all for YouTube as usual.

Reactions: 19
How could you even possibly guess what size clothes your baby would be at Christmas 6 months before they were even born? My kids were chunks, straight into 0-3 and in 6-9 at 3/4 months. Have friends who have had tiny tiny babies. She’s deranged!

Reactions: 21
So she’s looking for a best friend then 🙄 I hope she knows the kickback you get from little girls is fierce. Not to mention the fact girls fight their mothers for most of their lives before deciding mum is indeed always right 😂 Can you imagine her when little Clemmeh Romaaahh is 18 going clubbing with her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.