Rebecca lamb #106 Steve’s a mug Becky’s smug. Steve wishes he just had a tug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another totally awkward, second class, low rent, cringe worthy production 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Haven’t commented in so long due to having a baby and taking time away but I can’t help but feel envious of her getting the girl she has longed for. I was so sure I was having a girl before I found out I just had the feeling. I had gender disappointment for weeks afterwards and struggled but came to terms with it and enjoyed the rest of my pregnancy and now looking at my beautiful boy I couldn’t imagine my life without him and feel so awful for being upset he was a boy. He is my second and me and my partner have both said we are done. I don’t feel complete but I couldn’t go through the guilt for being upset if it were another boy. I just feel so jealous that she will be sat in the dungeon smug as duck knowing she planned the full thing.
I felt the same with my second son. I was so grateful to be having another baby but I’d already convinced myself I was having a girl for lots of reasons I won’t list but basically everything in me just assumed he was a girl and when I found out I was gutted and I did cry and I did feel guilty for it. My friend had also just found out she was having a second boy and felt the same so I do think it’s Normal. I think I remember the unmumsy mum describing it as grieving for the family you thought you’d have while still loving the family you do have. My boys 4 now and we agreed about 3 years ago that we are definitely done. I don’t want any more children regardless of the sex and to be honest I Couldn’t imagine having a girl. Couldn’t imagine a girl in our family at all. Beggy’s life isn’t going to improve in any way because her baby has a vagina instead of a penis and yours wouldn’t be either. Having a girl is often romanticised for some reason but boys are ace! Don’t be jealous of Beggy. She literally has nothing and cares about nothing apart from herself. You are better than that!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
a mummy blogger - that’s her YouTube has done her reveal today also a girl 😅

does anyone secretly hope this place has got it wrong isnt It easier to be a wrong if they think it’s a girl or something like that imagine the nhs scan telling her it’s a boy 😅
Girls bits can be swollen and look like a penis

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched the video (well skimmed to the end) i just feel sorry for those boys, I even feel a bit sorry for Steve!
It just seems so obvious that she is the only one who is suh suh excited about the baybeh 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
At the end of that most forced unnatural reveal I have ever seen…. She says to the boys “You’ve got what you wanted”. No you scumbag…. You got what you wanted, but mark my words it will the worst decision you’ve ever made to be so deceitful and trick your partner into having a baby he didn’t want - he’s checked out on you already hunnipot!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
How amazing would it be if the sonographer at precious glimpse was a tattler and purposely told her the wrong gender. Let's manifest hunipots

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Ahhh I feel awful for Steve honestly, even though he should have used a condom or get the snip you can just tell the man doesn’t want another baby, he trusted his girlfriend when she said she wouldn’t get pregnant and she did, its wrong.
I am pregnant with my 3rd and I was doing natural cycles and I can tell you now she knew she was ovulating, just like I did and my stupid husband decided not to pull out 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Skipped to the end of the reveal, as we always say Alfie is over 8, the blank look on his face when they pull the cannons and Steve having to say “it’s pink” or something, what the duck? He really needs some one on one time with a professional. My eldest is 10 now but she was so much more switched on than that, my 6 year old is more switched on than that!

Reactions: 21
Do we think she’s caught up on here yet or is she still manically rubbing her belleh in glee telling baybeh peggeh how loved she is already and that she caaaaan’t wayyyyt t meet ‘er 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Skipped to the end of the reveal, as we always say Alfie is over 8, the blank look on his face when they pull the cannons and Steve having to say “it’s pink” or something, what the duck? He really needs some one on one time with a professional. My eldest is 10 now but she was so much more switched on than that, my 6 year old is more switched on than that!
Go back to her very first vlogs. I'd say it was obvious he has additional needs. I can't believe how she doesn't see it 😐 I Hope he's getting the support he needs in school because he sure as hell doesn't at home

Reactions: 19
He is definitely displaying SN signs and it's get brushed under the carpet

Reactions: 10
I can't believe that it's 2022 and people still give a tit about the sex of their baby. Boy or girl - who cares so long as it's healthy?

There are millions on women who struggle to conceive or deliver full term - all they want is a healthy baby. She makes me sick.

Gender is something completely different to biological sex. Not that she is bright enough to understand that.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
It was very strange how she reacted as though her actual life depended on it being a girl 🤔 I like how Steve engaged the kids with it whereas it was clear she only cared about herself throughout that video 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Do we think she’s caught up on here yet or is she still manically rubbing her belleh in glee telling baybeh peggeh how loved she is already and that she caaaaan’t wayyyyt t meet ‘er 🥴🥴🥴
Cunts probably checking out which baby stores take klarna so she can buy the kid all the clothes meanwhile those wee boys are stuck wearing the same shite. She has no interest in their appearance now just wait until her band aid baby comes along, my heart could break for them. I really do feel so sad for them. Beggy is such a selfish narcissistic woman, she shouldn't have had any kids. She doesn't appreciate them. Putting them all over social media for her own gains is sick. Mark my words, she will get her karma soon. I hope Steve walks I really do.

edit to add

I hope Delilah is a 12 pounder and leaves her fanny like a busted sofa

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.