Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
Not watched the reveal and I won’t.
I wish her well with the pregnancy and hope the baby stays healthy. However, it is hard to watch someone like this. I know so many genuine, hardworking people who seem to get nothing but bad luck and shit thrown at them, and then someone like her, who seems none of things, always getting her way and coming out smelling of roses. It’s a bitter pill to swallow.
I respectfully disagree.

* She has a partner who seemingly doesn't love her.
* A cold, run-down home she can't afford to renovate.
* She has to have fillers because she doesn't like the way she looks.
* She has a child with a learning disability (which isn't easy). I'm not saying he's a hindrance, more it can be tough for any parent.
* She has no skill-set and no education.
* She sells her soul to the devil: exploiting her kids online.
* She has no real friends.
* She's hated by numerous people.
* She's been dropped my many companies and platforms.
* She gets trolled frequently.

I really don't smell the roses here?

I am a single parent, live in a rented flat, work full-time, can't afford a mortgage and my life is infinitely better. I'm happy, content and stable. My son has a great life. I've never looked in at her life and thought it was good.

In ways; I pity her.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Lollyjane25

Chatty Member
Is it just me who wouldn’t bother buying a friend baby clothes at 17 weeks pregnant?
I’d only bother after it was born, or if I was invited to a baby shower.
I’d have probably just taken a bunch of flowers round and some alcohol free drink as a thanks for the invite.
Sounds like nut job begga has thrown herself an ridiculously early baby shower???

Kiwigirl

VIP Member
At the end of that most forced unnatural reveal I have ever seen…. She says to the boys “You’ve got what you wanted”. No you scumbag…. You got what you wanted, but mark my words it will the worst decision you’ve ever made to be so deceitful and trick your partner into having a baby he didn’t want - he’s checked out on you already hunnipot!!!

• Heart

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
'A best Friend for life'.

Tell me you are miserable and lonely without telling me. She is sad and lost so instead of making real friends she has gotber self knocked up to have company!

*Beaver isn't happy, that reel she put on Instagram is so awkward!
I actually feel very sad that she's written that about her unborn child when she's got two kids.

Rebecca, you're not only abhorrent. You're a fucking cunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
Also, I love my mum but she ain't my 'best friend' and I know a lot of other women don't even talk to their mums. She's warped.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Cocoluna

VIP Member
She mentioned Halle then never said it again so I think it'll be that as she can't go 2 days without copying something chloe lauren does. I personally feelthe baby girleh should be called Connie (short for content)

• Haha
Reactions: 39

KayleighRose

Chatty Member
I cried from the moment alfie said "sad". I feel so sorry for those two boys. Woody looked so sad and anxious too. As soon as they found out he went back to sucking his thumb the poor wee mite. It also brought back some memories for me and it was hard to watch. Finding out I was having a girl was one of the happiest days of my life. 2.5 years on and I couldn't be more miserable. I hate being a mum.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Unknown3

VIP Member
So baby girl gets joules and Alfie and Woody have to share a pack of primark socks…about right with Rebecca

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

peachhes

VIP Member
Spot the difference in her facial expressions 🤣 guess which was Woody’s gender reveal 🥲
8D3ADA94-02D4-4B3F-BE94-233F8B4AED53.jpeg
E2558F48-7BFB-42BB-860E-12B949F298CE.png

• Wow
  • Sad

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
Those shoes her mum bought from ‘an independent boutique in skipton’ are clearly from the market just say it. It must be exhausting trying to polish every single Turd in your life.

• Haha
Both boys try and hug her and she doesn’t bother to interact then she tries to hug beaver and he doesn’t bother to interact. This baby is not fixing anything!

• Sad

Each_peach

VIP Member
"I won't have too much pizza cos it sets my gallbladder off. Maybe just 2 slices"

Okay porky 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 37