Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Dream on you fucking skank, H&M would never!!!

View attachment 1162188
I don't know who this woman is but why do ads always sound so ridiculous? "H&M are always there for parents and understand all too well what life with kids is like" Sorry what? H&M... A SHOP... A company selling clothes... Is "always there for parents". It's a fucking shop! Go to H&M after a rough night with a baby and is it gonna give you a big hug and make you a cuppa or something :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

ilikecake21

She hasn’t even had the 20 week scan yet, gender could be wrong, baby could have a health condition not viable to life, anything could happen. Yet she’s manic it’s a girl. Poor boys

• Heart
I can't believe that it's 2022 and people still give a shit about the sex of their baby. Boy or girl - who cares so long as it's healthy?

There are millions on women who struggle to conceive or deliver full term - all they want is a healthy baby. She makes me sick.

Gender is something completely different to biological sex. Not that she is bright enough to understand that.

• Heart

Fruitloops10

Chatty Member
Not watched the reveal and I won’t.
I wish her well with the pregnancy and hope the baby stays healthy. However, it is hard to watch someone like this. I know so many genuine, hardworking people who seem to get nothing but bad luck and shit thrown at them, and then someone like her, who seems none of things, always getting her way and coming out smelling of roses. It’s a bitter pill to swallow.

• Heart

freakshake

VIP Member
Back in the days when I had mine you didn’t get to know what gender it was you just waited. First was a boy, second time round I was convinced it would be a girl we didn’t even have a boys name It was a boy and do you know what I was happy with that I loved him so much as much as the first one but there was something different I could never see his future like I could the other one We only had him for 18 years sadly We thought we had the perfect life till it was changed so cruelly I always think when people like Beggy are so smug about their life be careful because it could change just like that

• Heart
  • Sad

viewtube

VIP Member
Is there anyone else who couldn't care less whether she has a boy or girl, the lazy cow should be eternally grateful for the boys she already has and neglects and she should be grateful for this baby, gender shouldn't even matter. Sadly to someone of low intelligence like her, she forgets the baby is a human being and not a dolly

• Heart
Reactions: 36

LittlebumbleBee

The half ripped sticker said 12- so must be 12-18months...to go with the 0-3 month socks..to go with the 3-6 month spring dress..to wear at Christmas in the middle of winter in the dingle shack 🥴

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
Sorry I'm live posting lol! But Steve hugged her with the little pat like I would hug my mums second cousin at a funeral or something.

Friendzone 100

• Haha

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
Why does she have a weird, first-time mum, romanticised view of becoming a parent? I found it all initially a horrendous, sleep-deprived, sore nipples, depressing shit show (and not ashamed to admit it).

She reminds me of ten year old me who'd asked for a Baby Born for Christmas, not a mother of two who's been through it before.

How can someone who's been a mum before be so immature and naive?

• Heart

majestic26

VIP Member
I'm expecting a girl soon and I'm already sick of the expectations being placed on her by certain family members (of the older generation mostly)! I mentioned that this baby kicks far more vigorously than my little boy did when I was carrying him, and one of the responses was, 'But why would she, she's a girl!'

I also mentioned I was going to buy a stretchy wrap to carry her in and got, 'A pink one, obviously...' Err no, why would that be obvious?

Whenever I've mentioned how lovely the bond is between my son and his dad, I always get 'Well you'll have the same with your daughter...' why?! Why does my gender mean I can't have the same bond with both of my kids? What makes you think my daughter won't love spending time with her dad too?!

Maybe she will turn out to be a dainty little princess who loves playing with dollies and wearing dresses, but maybe she'll be more interested in football and cars and trains. Maybe she'll be a lovely mix of the two. Drives me mad trying to put babies into neat little gender-stereotypical boxes, before they've even been born!!

That's exactly what Beggy is doing and will continue to do, she'll stifle the poor girl's personality out of her like she has done with her other two kids. Poor Alfie and Woody don't seem to have any likes or interests, skills or things they seem to be particularly good at, except watching TV and staying out of their mum's way. Winds me up whenever she says 'what a childhood' over some video of them in a field or something. Yeah, what a childhood they COULD be having in that environment if their parents gave enough of a shit to nurture them properly.

• Heart

Unknown3

VIP Member
Do we really have to see her cats arse bellybutton for the next fucking 6 months, seen hers more than my own. Posed as fuck too
86A54004-A37B-4F6E-94F2-63BA1535796D.png

• Sick
  • Haha

Bubsley

Chatty Member
Still thinking about that gender reveal this morning…how depressing it was. They could have made it really sweet with family and friends all around. I think the cannons were a bit overwhelming for those two boys - too noisy, bit confusing. Beggy was constantly asking everyone if they were excited…too much pressure to conform. Maybe the boys aren’t excited as they know they’ll be pushed to the bottom of the pile. Then Beaver’s lack of affection was so obvious. All in all a huge, depressing flop if you ask me.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Pinkfoxxie

I don’t think I can even hate watch this bitch anymore 🙄 I was one of the people who had their comment deleted by Precious Glimpse 😂 For full disclosure I’m 48, overweight and got blocked by Beggy after Old Beaver Teeth slid into my dm’s after I commented on one of her ad’s (the Matalan ones)😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

majestic26

VIP Member
That tutu is absolutely gross, personal opinion but can't stand when parents dress their kids up in tacky shite like that. The thing is, fresh little babies are gorgeous enough without having to put them in novelty clothing - there's nothing like a newborn in a lovely clean sleepsuit. Not that they stay clean for long! Another reason why you shouldn't buy your baby a tutu, Becky. Because it's going to get shit on it, guaranteed.

Throwaway1135

Chatty Member
Nah the longer she draws it out the more likely it is to be a girl I think.

She's going to want to do the big reveal with some tacky photoshoot and smug post.

She'll need a couple of hours to go shopping in Skipton for pink babygrows and/or pink underwear for herself to pose in, a couple of hours to stage a photo shoot where she shouts at Steve and the boys for not cooperating, several more hours for the photoshopping...

• Haha