Rebecca lamb #106 Steve’s a mug Becky’s smug. Steve wishes he just had a tug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Without being mean coz I’m not a mean person! But it’ll probably have a beaver face anyway so I’d take a boy over having a girl that looks like she was birthed by an actual beaver!🤦🏽‍♀️😬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Also to add! I was buzzing to have a girl (surprise didn’t find out) after my boy but she’s autistic and been held back at school! Not everything is bleeping roses coz u have a girl! Life is hard work for us! :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow she might have her girl, but she’s definitely lost her man! His body language says it all

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She grabbed steaver almost telling him to kiss her or something n he eventually pulled her in for a hug. Like you'd hug a mate. He hates her

Reactions: 23
I fast forward to the actual reveal part omg I'm so embarrassed for her having to try and pull Steve in for a hug he really couldn't give a shite could he

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She grabbed steaver almost telling him to kiss her or something n he eventually pulled her in for a hug. Like your hug a mate. He hates her
I saw that! She definitely looked up for a kiss but didn’t get one

Still praying they got the gender wrong and it comes out a boy 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hahahahahaha - it’s so obvious they aren’t together! No kiss or anything? Just the most awkward hug.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.