Rebecca lamb #106 Steve’s a mug Becky’s smug. Steve wishes he just had a tug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steve is nothing but a sperm donor and a prop, the boys are also props in the tit show that is beggy’s life, move over beggy little girls love the limelight. Something tells me beggy wont cope when there is a new star of the show!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It's not 'upsetting' that people are jealous.

It's bleeping insane that people are jealous of her life. Their lives must be pretty bleeping dire if they're looking into this absolute tit show and feeling jealous or envy. For duck sake. I dismay.
I don't think it's her life people are jealous of, it's that she gets everything she wants, at least in the moment. Whether it's good for her in the long run or not...well, 'careful what you wish for' is a saying for a reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
But see if she respected their relationship in any way and knows he doesn’t want to show his emotions on camera, why do the cannon gender reveal in the first place? Like this is just all about her and beaver, Alfeh & Woodeh are merely bystanders in this weird show she’s calling life now. And she is still only 5 hours pregnant remember so it’s still pretty new this whole thing, I think he’s really processing it all but from an experience that happened in my extended family, a 3rd baby literally broke that couple. She knew, he knew.. it was over. Yes they tried to patch things up but baby was born, 3 young kids and he walked a few months later. I genuinely think the writing is on the wall with this. Steve will love this baby, yes, provide for them as well as his sons. But he does not want to be in this position that much is abundantly clear.
If he didn't want to be on camera he could just say no, he's no pushover. He's just one of those guys who doesn't gush over his partner in public.

Reactions: 3
If he didn't want to be on camera he could just say no, he's no pushover. He's just one of those guys who doesn't gush over his partner in public.
Unless it's inappropriate sexual remarks 🤔

Isn't woody a bit old to be sucking his thumb? Although I'm surprised she doesn't let him have a dummy she's so lazy.

Reactions: 8
Nahhhh come on. If Steve was genuinely happy about this, he would be showing it on camera. He has had no issues in the past being an active part of her videos, never normally has any issues in cuddling or kissing her on camera, saying nice things to her….

• Heart
Reactions: 25
My hubby and I wanted a final baby. I was 36 and my hubby was 40. We had a girl 9 who was always moaning about being an only child and wanted a brother. When I got pregnant I really wanted a boy. My girl had picked out a name and we liked it. I cannot stand beggy but something inside me is happy for her? I don't know, maybe this will soften Steve and her. She's tricked the tit out of him, maybe it's meant to be. Don't come for me. Maybe this will make beaver think about his actions? I don't know 🙈

We had a boy and he's been on this earth before! Can teach me a thing or two!

Reactions: 1
yeah, totally hates being affectionate on camera. always has, likely always will 😂😂😂.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Well I caved and watched it after seeing everyone saying her boyfriend wasn’t interested and wow no he really isn’t it actually made me feel sorry for her for a split second which believe me I don’t… but he has no interest in her or that baby at all not even now it’s a girl.

Newish follower… has he only hated her since she tricked him into getting her pregnant or was he hating her before

Reactions: 13
Just watched it again and even the way she leans in to hug Steve is excruciating, it looks as though she's expecting him to pie her off. She hugs with her top half first, no intimacy at all, the way you'd hug someone you hardly knew. I didn't watch much of her old stuff on YT but from what I've seen on Insta Steve's been happy in the past to pose for things, hugging and kissing and all sorts of other cringe stuff.

Watch Rebecca throughout too, she's more interested in performing for the camera than any kind of natural reaction. Surely your first instinct in those scenarios is to hug your kids, hug your partner, share that moment with your loved ones. She's more bothered about wailing and clutching her stomach and wiping her eyes. Her kids are clearly unsure, poor Woody sucking his thumb, Alfie not sure what's going on - and she's just prioritised the content as usual.

It's so sad and fucked up. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Reactions: 23

It's bleeping insane that people are jealous of her life. Their lives must be pretty bleeping dire if they're looking into this absolute tit show and feeling jealous or envy. For duck sake. I dismay.
i mean I wouldn’t say my life is bleeping dire. I have a well paying job, a lovely family home, a loving fiancé anda great support system so I’m not jealous of her life. Im jealous of the idea that she got the family she always wanted whilst as irresponsible and bleeping ludicrous as it is that she is bringing another baby in to this shitshow of her world. I think some of us are allowed to want the idea of getting what we wished for and she certainly always does.

Reactions: 19
I've just watched it again. I dont think Steve's reaction is that bad! I just think he doesn't like showing feelings/emotion on camera. I think he looks happy enough. He's not an idiot, he'd be out of there like a shot if he didn't want to be. I think some people see what they want to see as they hate Beckeh so much. Yes he probably wasn't over the moon when he first found out, but he's obviously coming around to the idea or he wouldn't be appearing on camera, in vlogs, going to breakfast with her etc. I suppose time will tell but I can't see them splitting up in the near future.
what do you think pays the bills??

Reactions: 2
There's no love there it's so bloody obvious. I think they have a teenager kinda relationship. Both immature and not really in love. But they've ended up with kids and so are trying to stick it out. Body language says alot and that is not couple who are madly in love with eachother.

Reactions: 23
To me, in the same way beggy cares about her appearance. Steve’s vice is his ego. That’s why he wants what he deems to be flashy cars, watchs and a ‘Yorkshire rocket’. She completely fucked his ego and masculinity by ignoring what he wanted and getting pregnant anyway. It embarrassed him & shows realistically she knows he won’t leave and she can do whatever. She did it once with the chickens, then she stepped it up with the baby. That will be the biggest thing for beaver, she rocked his ego.

If she does it again, he’ll go. And I think she’s going to get extremely overweight, which will be the final straw for ego boy. He won’t want a fat fiancé.
Around 5 years ago when my friends were very familiar with them, she said Rebecca talked to him like absolute tit. Maybe you're right, she always gets her own way, but if this isn't the tip of the iceberg I don't know what will be.

Reactions: 12
Around 5 years ago when my friends were very familiar with them, she said Rebecca talked to him like absolute tit. Maybe you're right, she always gets her own way, but if this isn't the tip of the iceberg I don't know what will be.
More fool him for putting up with that, she'd be literally nowhere without his money. Stupid little woman

Reactions: 12

🤣👏
More fool him for putting up with that, she'd be literally nowhere without his money. Stupid little woman
If my husband knew loads of strangers were seeing whole his kids lives and locations 24/7, he'd leave me anyway. The fact he thinks that alone is acceptable proves he's a bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.